Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
From the comment of the Logitech rep/manager on the new g923 wheel compatible to the new gen coming up, saying Kunos/505 have already tested it on their acc, and feels good and better a little too, i find it encouraging that 505/kunos will give us a version of acc on ps5/series x. Hopefully a full blown pc version and more, and at minimum be compatible and run the ps4 version well and cleanly.

From the comment of the Logitech rep/manager on the new g923 wheel compatible to the new gen coming up, saying Kunos/505 have already tested it on their acc, and feels good and better a little too, i find it encouraging that 505/kunos will give us a version of acc on ps5/series x. Hopefully a full blown pc version and more, and at minimum be compatible and run the ps4 version well and cleanly.

Don't put expectations to high...look what a 505 community manager said..(the development team and support of consoles versions is D3T LTD btw) and GT4 pack is said that it will come during autumn.. hopefully they launch bugfixes meanwhile... otherwise the support in console let desire a lot

upload_2020-8-6_10-17-49.png

Don't put expectations to high...look what a 505 community manager said..(the development team and support of consoles versions is D3T LTD btw) and GT4 pack is said that it will come during autumn.. hopefully they launch bugfixes meanwhile... otherwise the support in console let desire a lot

View attachment 947141
Yeah, i don't know, im hoping, also maybe Kunos themselves will do the newgen version, who knows, although that would seem counter productive i guess as the current gen port dev already worked on console porting but new gen is a hell of alot more capable and promising for a full out version.

Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is $11.99 on the PSN store if someone may not have it yet. I am enjoying the hell out of the GT4 cars.

Thanks for the heads up. Had the base version of AC on PS4 for a few years and had been meaning to grab the Ultimate Edition with the extra content. £10.49 is a great deal and lowest I’ve seen it on both physical and digital

From the comment of the Logitech rep/manager on the new g923 wheel compatible to the new gen coming up, saying Kunos/505 have already tested it on their acc, and feels good and better a little too, i find it encouraging that 505/kunos will give us a version of acc on ps5/series x.
I think it's much more likely they just tried the wheel on the PS4 or PC to make that judgement, the G29 and G923 are both fully compatible with PS4 and PS5 - it doesn't suggest anything about testing on PS5

I think it's much more likely they just tried the wheel on the PS4 or PC to make that judgement, the G29 and G923 are both fully compatible with PS4 and PS5 - it doesn't suggest anything about testing on PS5
Yeah i get that, and i didn't say they did test it on a ps5, but it is a new wheel that will probably be marketed for newgen consoles, and i take it as a small sign of encouragement for a newgen acc version, that's all, doesn't confirm anything of course. Just sharing my feeling on it and hope.

But i didn't know it is compatible with ps4 also, good to know.
Also good to hear from Logitech and Sony that the g29 will still be compatible with newgen.

Was there any update for the xbox after patch 1.03? I did install it but it does nothing to improve things regarding frame rate/frame pacing - it's still crap. Fro the replies above seems there's already a v1.06? Can anyone confirm? Did it improve things regarding frame rate/frame pacing?

View attachment 947141
I can't even believe that the base PS4 runs this game better than the Xbox one X...makes no Sense to me , xbox one X should at least be able to do 50 fps...

I am very disappointed by the post suggesting no update until the gt4 patch if I have read things correctly. The frame drops are not acceptable I stopped playing after a massive drop on brands hatch hairpin left me coming off the inside of the turn ruining the race. I would take a refund if I could for now until it's fixed. Even though it was pretty cheap I feel like forcing refunds might cause someone to take us seriously if not now but in the future.

Complained about the replay lengths too the link we console users have to report anything and got this reply from 505 games, Thank you for contacting 505 Games support. I'm sorry that you're having this issue.

Unfortunately, this isn't something that we have the ability to change from our end, but we have made a note of this feedback.

Let me know if there is anything else that we can try to address for you, otherwise, I'd like to close the ticket at this time.

so who's end is the problem with, Kunos? Sony? With Kunos seemingly not paying any attention too the consolse section of official forum how will they know people ain't happy that they are rediculously short on console.

Last edited:
With each proof that they really do not care much about console versions. I am starting to feel that PS5/XSX version will never come out. I hope I am wrong. ACC has huge potential and I would love to see full fledged version on next gens.

Too bad they didn't wait with porting this.

Aris said last week, in one of his live streams, that he was going to get a console, find out what the issues were and talk to the developers.

he was getting a lot of questions in his chat from console users.

personally, other than a few minor bugs, I’m loving it... best racing game I’ve played on a console full stop. Makes GTS feel like a kids game.

Every thread I seem to go on now is clogged with people moaning about if it’s on next gen or not.

We don’t know.

It more than likely will be playable but whether there’ll be a fully supported upgrade we just don’t know yet. Nothings been confirmed. Just wait. Nobody has any patience nowadays and it’s all want want want.

New consoles are not even out for a few months. The game is out now on current gen consoles and while it has its issues, it’s perfectly playable for me and is by far the best racing sim on console.

The devs do not owe any of us anything, apart from making sure the game works. They’re working on the issues. Whether you think they’re working hard enough or quick enough on it or not, is not going to change the point at which these updates come out. There’s a bug report form, there’s an email address for the devs. Use them to report the issues and voice your opinions. Give them time. If they’re pressured by the constant moaning to push an update out before it’s ready, the update releases, has more bugs or doesn’t have a fix for something you want, and you moan more. The cycle continues.

Of course this is a forum to discuss issues with the devs/bugs but it’s getting boring reading the same people going on and on about the same things, post after post and in every thread.

I get it, you may just be passionate about the game and come here after a frustrating bug has cropped up for the umpteenth time to vent. You just want the game to work. As I said, the devs owe us that as a minimum.

Let’s just all have some patience, hope the devs get this sorted ASAP, stop playing if it’s causing you too much stress/anger and just have a bit of perspective here, especially how the world is right now. Oh and stop worrying about next gen. Consoles are not out for months. We’ll hear some news about it when we hear some news about it.

Every thread I seem to go on now is clogged with people moaning about if it’s on next gen or not.

We don’t know.

It more than likely will be playable but whether there’ll be a fully supported upgrade we just don’t know yet. Nothings been confirmed. Just wait. Nobody has any patience nowadays and it’s all want want want.

New consoles are not even out for a few months. The game is out now on current gen consoles and while it has its issues, it’s perfectly playable for me and is by far the best racing sim on console.

The devs do not owe any of us anything, apart from making sure the game works. They’re working on the issues. Whether you think they’re working hard enough or quick enough on it or not, is not going to change the point at which these updates come out. There’s a bug report form, there’s an email address for the devs. Use them to report the issues and voice your opinions. Give them time. If they’re pressured by the constant moaning to push an update out before it’s ready, the update releases, has more bugs or doesn’t have a fix for something you want, and you moan more. The cycle continues.

Of course this is a forum to discuss issues with the devs/bugs but it’s getting boring reading the same people going on and on about the same things, post after post and in every thread.

I get it, you may just be passionate about the game and come here after a frustrating bug has cropped up for the umpteenth time to vent. You just want the game to work. As I said, the devs owe us that as a minimum.

Let’s just all have some patience, hope the devs get this sorted ASAP, stop playing if it’s causing you too much stress/anger and just have a bit of perspective here, especially how the world is right now. Oh and stop worrying about next gen. Consoles are not out for months. We’ll hear some news about it when we hear some news about it.

Well said,

People on the internet are just pathetic to listen to. Its constant bitching and moaning, they're never satisfied, threatening to get refunds blah blah blah. Bunch of whiny kids that feel so entitled.

The world as a whole is going to ****. This generation is doomed for sure.

Me too. Im not super old but i was born in the 80s and i feel like im and old soul. I keep it straight without and bs. Which sometimes gets me in trouble when people are being overly sensitive. As most people in todays today seem to be

super old haha ur not old at all...I was born I the late 60’s and have guys still telling me... wait til you get old lol... but anyways, I totally agree with you guys and I’m enjoying ACC on PS4 pro! This is the first gaming system I’ve owned since Atari 2600 and I bought it particularly to play racing sims.. that being said , in hindsight I should have bought a gaming PC and called it a day, however I wasn’t as informed as I am now.

super old haha ur not old at all...I was born I the late 60’s and have guys still telling me... wait til you get old lol... but anyways, I totally agree with you guys and I’m enjoying ACC on PS4 pro! This is the first gaming system I’ve owned since Atari 2600 and I bought it particularly to play racing sims.. that being said , in hindsight I should have bought a gaming PC and called it a day, however I wasn’t as informed as I am now.

That's funny, crazy how people thing you're a kid when talking on the internet.

Im having a ball with this game on my base PS4. Small niggling things here and there but nothing major.

A gaming PC just isnt in the cards for me as i have other financial obligations. Especially with how the world is now.

I'll definitely get one at some point. But the new consoles will probably win out as i love the PS exclusives titles.

That's funny, crazy how people thing you're a kid when talking on the internet.

Im having a ball with this game on my base PS4. Small niggling things here and there but nothing major.

A gaming PC just isnt in the cards for me as i have other financial obligations. Especially with how the world is now.

I'll definitely get one at some point. But the new consoles will probably win out as i love the PS exclusives titles.

understood as I have a daughter leaving for college next Thursday so funds and limited for me as well, maybe next year. But PlayStation has been good these last 9 months and I’ve been enjoying the racing sim so far.

understood as I have a daughter leaving for college next Thursday so funds and limited for me as well, maybe next year. But PlayStation has been good these last 9 months and I’ve been enjoying the racing sim so far.

Hopefully its in state tuition with a bunch of grants! College isnt cheap.

Tell that my pocketbook . But, no it’s not that bad I guess. But, I can’t remember tuition being this expensive and out of state seems to be almost twice as much.

Back