Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,104 comments
The price before was 42 euros, now it's 66 euros.

Attachments

• rtm renault espace.png
    rtm renault espace.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 141
Who in their right mind would give one penny to these shysters, let alone €66 for one mod that will probably be utter ***** anyway?

Imagine, there are people willingly to pay for that. I just tell them good luck, since some people haven't received anything or a password protected zip-file with the wrong code.

The price before was 42 euros, now it's 66 euros.
🤬 !!!

Here's to you (and not made by me), the Ferrari 512 BB "LM" is back from 1978 !
I didn't test it for the moment but It's one of the car wich I was most wanted... so excited !!!

http://sharemods.com/uk7aitakzqf9/1978_Ferrari_51278_BB-LM_for_AC_1.16_by_GMP.rar.html

ENJOY ! ;-)

EDIT
I tested it and the physics seems correct.
The interior is like the road version, the interior mirror placement is a little bit weird and there is no arms animation.
In exterior view, the graphics seems good except the fact about tyres (Dunlop is wrong, Michelin is right !).

Last edited:
🤬 !!!

Here's to you (and not made by me), the Ferrari 512 BB "LM" is back from 1978 !
I didn't test it for the moment but It's one of the car wich I was most wanted... so excited !!!

http://sharemods.com/uk7aitakzqf9/1978_Ferrari_51278_BB-LM_for_AC_1.16_by_GMP.rar.html

ENJOY ! ;-)

EDIT
I tested it and the physics seems correct.
The interior is like the road version, the interior mirror placement is a little bit weird and there is no arms animation.
In exterior view, the graphics seems good.

Mod by Gentle Mind Performance, strange group to be honest. Admins don't mind people sharing their mods, hosting and earning money from them. But modding their mod, they freak out.

Ok, thank you for the information rshumi, It's always a pleasure to read your feelings.
I repeat, I'm completely out of the knowing about some "modding" hidden groups, all I learnt is by you and I'm grateful about it. ;-)

Cheers. ;-)

By any chance, did someone got the Ferrari F1 SF71-H by ACR !?

I haven’t and I don’t want a Facebook account so... thank you very much if anyone will put a link.

Have a nice day ! ;-)

Track rips from FM7 is pretty cool, I look forward to trying them out as at least the graphical quality is bound to be pretty impressive given how good FM7 looks.

You can't get them yet. They look pretty close to being finished though.
Bernese Alps is also being worked on by some dude on Facebook.

SXTdRQc.jpg

Mike Rudland from AC Mod Central 24/7 is working on it. He dropped the Long Beach project because Terra21 already made one.
And I suggest you get it from their page, when it's released, otherwise it will prob end up on AC car mods.

And I suggest you get it from their page, when it's released, otherwise it will prob end up on AC car mods.

Considering that it's harder to get accepted to their site than breaking into Fort Knox, I'll wait for the AC Car Mods link.

By any chance, did someone got the Ferrari F1 SF71-H by ACR !?

I haven’t and I don’t want a Facebook account so... thank you very much if anyone will put a link.

Have a nice day ! ;-)

What's with the front wing on that model? I'm guessing this car wasn't scratch built, but a mod and reskin of a totally different F1 car, because that front wing is absolutely nothing like any Ferrari front wing I've ever seen. The rest of the model isn't exactly stellar either.

Considering that it's harder to get accepted to their site than breaking into Fort Knox, I'll wait for the AC Car Mods link.

Eh? I got accepted into that group instantly, despite having no prior connection to the mod community (Mike's group was one of the first mod groups I joined on facebook). The only way I can see it being difficult to join is for someone who has a bad reputation within the community.

What's with the front wing on that model? I'm guessing this car wasn't scratch built, but a mod and reskin of a totally different F1 car, because that front wing is absolutely nothing like any Ferrari front wing I've ever seen. The rest of the model isn't exactly stellar either.

It's because it's based on Kunos Ferrari SF70H, not made from scratch. And correct it's doesn't look close to the SF71H.

Eh? I got accepted into that group instantly, despite having no prior connection to the mod community (Mike's group was one of the first mod groups I joined on facebook). The only way I can see it being difficult to join is for someone who has a bad reputation within the community.

Correct.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back