Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,837 comments
Clio RS4 pack.

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR2fvEw1j...K!0KbYw2ZpbT14QkPx7IQyC0GBb2kBNa-QpNiDd0olPzc

52326602_10214172199354143_2357839536861478912_o.jpg

can someone test the Kunos Ferrari F138, the led lights for the shifting on mine are not right, no green, very pale red and white instead of blue.
Am I the only one?

then its not a track problem cause these are 2 completely different tracks
I sort of worked that one out, but all other circuits are fine. I'm at a loss to know what's going on as it only happen at Suzuka & only when playing online.... strange how your version produces the exact same error.

can someone test the Kunos Ferrari F138, the led lights for the shifting on mine are not right, no green, very pale red and white instead of blue
Am I the only one?
The green LED's on the far left are to denote KERS deployment, resets at the beginning of each new lap..

nope. its 2 different versions. reboot was 3 layouts by terra, mine was ACU suzuka 2018

Just compared the two again:

'Mine' (suzuka_2018 / author: AC track reboot - updated by patrikpat v1.2) is exactly the same as the track in the link you gave (both 36 pitboxes).

ACU Suzuka (from 2014) is completely different and has 30 boxes.

Terra21(and Jim Lloyd) version (from 2018) has three layouts and is clearly different too.

There are more Suzuka versions (not including the classic ones): from Malagoli, Albert McSaltens, Guillaume Rousseau,

Any idea how to get rid of this behavior of the glass of the URD Ferruccio?

upload_2019-2-17_23-29-9.png

I'm trying every possible value in ferruccio_egt_windows_cpit_dirty and ferruccio_egt_windows, using Content Manager showroom to change the values, but it doesn't seem to have an effect. When it does, that external glass appendix of the window, becomes so dark that it's ugly to see.
I've seen also the 458 GT2 by Kunos has the same behavior, but as the window is different, the effect ain't so noticeable.
I'd like it to be as transparent as the window is, visible but still transparent and not so badly reflective of the asphalt.

I went away for 2 weeks and we lost another great site in the name of AC Track Reboot. Why oh why? :( I seriously doubt their work is costing Turn 10 any sales :rolleyes:

I went away for 2 weeks and we lost another great site in the name of AC Track Reboot. Why oh why? :( I seriously doubt their work is costing Turn 10 any sales :rolleyes:

Its not lost or gone, the site owner/host just couldn't do it anymore. Someone will pick it up, all the tracks are still there.

Its not lost or gone, the site owner/host just couldn't do it anymore. Someone will pick it up, all the tracks are still there.
Not true, it's been shut down by wix.com after claims of copyright infringement. It is very much lost and gone.
The tracks are hosted externally so the links might still work, but there is no access to them via the website.
The shutdown happened to coincide with a change in Jim Lloyd's domestic circumstances, meaning that he currently doesn't have the time or inclination to reboot Reboot elsewhere.
Reboot in its current form is very much dead.

Any idea how to get rid of this behavior of the glass of the URD Ferruccio?

View attachment 800267

I'm trying every possible value in ferruccio_egt_windows_cpit_dirty and ferruccio_egt_windows, using Content Manager showroom to change the values, but it doesn't seem to have an effect. When it does, that external glass appendix of the window, becomes so dark that it's ugly to see.
I've seen also the 458 GT2 by Kunos has the same behavior, but as the window is different, the effect ain't so noticeable.
I'd like it to be as transparent as the window is, visible but still transparent and not so badly reflective of the asphalt.
Just a wild guess - try different settings in the smart shader section of the shader patch settings in content manager. The new graphics improvements to window shadow drawing can create issues with some outdated mods. There is a feature to alter the shadows rendered on windows - disable that feature and see if that solves the issue for you.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a version of Yas Marina without the first corner bug?
Cars just stop or go terribly slowly on track at the end of the straight.

Not true, it's been shut down by wix.com after claims of copyright infringement. It is very much lost and gone.
Reboot in its current form is very much dead.

So this is a lie? "Jim is hanging up his modding boots for a while so won’t be working on anymore tracks hence why the reboot site is down as mentioned over at another forum. He offered anyone to take on the tracks and improve as required."

So where are these claims you say are?

So this is a lie? "Jim is hanging up his modding boots for a while so won’t be working on anymore tracks hence why the reboot site is down as mentioned over at another forum. He offered anyone to take on the tracks and improve as required."

So where are these claims you say are?
can you give the source of this statement?

"It was taken down due to copyright he just doesn't have the time to rebuild the site.

"yeh its down...just gonna leave it unless somebody wants to host..i dont really have time to figure somthing new out...im sure the links will still work....Jim" - Lilski

"Yes Lilski is correct....as stated above....whatever people think regarding the moral grey area....one thing i can assure you guys is Greed was never the motive....anyhow i have some more slightly important concerns than the morals of simracing/modding in my immediate future.." - Jim Lloyd

source

So Masscot was correct.

"It was taken down due to copyright he just doesn't have the time to rebuild the site.

"yeh its down...just gonna leave it unless somebody wants to host..i dont really have time to figure somthing new out...im sure the links will still work....Jim" - Lilski

"Yes Lilski is correct....as stated above....whatever people think regarding the moral grey area....one thing i can assure you guys is Greed was never the motive....anyhow i have some more slightly important concerns than the morals of simracing/modding in my immediate future.." - Jim Lloyd

source

So Masscot was correct.
Thanks @rshumi, saved me digging it out myself.
Jim didn't close Reboot at all, and certainly not because his domestic situation changed. It got shut down by others due to copyright claims which happened to coincide with him wanting to step back from it, so he currently has no desire to spend time and effort relaunching it.
If Reboot hadn't been shut down then he'd probably just have left it running, but handed admin rights over to a suitable volunteer.

Just compared the two again:

'Mine' (suzuka_2018 / author: AC track reboot - updated by patrikpat v1.2) is exactly the same as the track in the link you gave (both 36 pitboxes).

ACU Suzuka (from 2014) is completely different and has 30 boxes.

Terra21(and Jim Lloyd) version (from 2018) has three layouts and is clearly different too.

There are more Suzuka versions (not including the classic ones): from Malagoli, Albert McSaltens, Guillaume Rousseau,
Thanks, interesting to know there are a few versions of Suzuka - Used the Terra21/Jim Lloyd copy for some time but having installed Suzuka 2018 - Patrikpat updated, kindly uploaded by gladbecker82, it's a better version - the Ferris wheel is lit for one thing - Just wish I could find a solution for the rogue lollipop man at the end of 130R.... Screaming through him @ 180mph just doesn't seem right.....

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back