Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
Can anybody explain what this means? Do they use regular AC, or was software modified in some way for/by them? If so, will it be possible to get those modifications for us mortals, or at least the cars, tracks? Those will surely be created from scratch. Doubt they will use amateur mods :

http://gotransam.com/news/Trans-Am-...SFgKmMccD-l9JtKlSyMXaHOtVrGIZ7pPNiC1zYoxIxQ2M

I'm honestly surprised we don't see actual TA cars in assetto yet. I know we have the older stuff, but the new TA1, TA2, etc. would be an amazing mod since all cars are technically equal just with different fiberglass bodies on them.

I'm honestly surprised we don't see actual TA cars in assetto yet. I know we have the older stuff, but the new TA1, TA2, etc. would be an amazing mod since all cars are technically equal just with different fiberglass bodies on them.
I think, don't hold me to it, but I think I read someone was working on these. I'm looking forward to modern TA's as well.

So.... I seem to have misplaced Spa...... (the kunos version). It's gone from my folder.

I would normally verify my game files in Steam, but it adds all the Kunos skins that I've cleaned up and and alters the Categories that I've changed for the Kunos Cars which takes ages to put back to how I want them.

If anyone is kind enough and has the bandwidth, could they upload spa and PM me a link?

So.... I seem to have misplaced Spa...... (the kunos version). It's gone from my folder.

I would normally verify my game files in Steam, but it adds all the Kunos skins that I've cleaned up and and alters the Categories that I've changed for the Kunos Cars which takes ages to put back to how I want them.

If anyone is kind enough and has the bandwidth, could they upload spa and PM me a link?
I'll send it in a couple of minutes.

Hi ! Anyone has got the Aston Martin AMR1 mod ? Or 3d model please :)
search

Attachments

• FM7_AM_18_AMR1_Front.jpg
    FM7_AM_18_AMR1_Front.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 39
Next mod salvaged, the Dodge Viper GTS ACR 1999: https://mega.nz/file/LoN1hYAZ#yccJjJB1W0rN9htF3PWKk7Mu6JXgR1dmv1YbyeFFV00

This one made me really angry several times today... but here's the changes:
- Visually, pretty much all external shaders changed or tweaked, lights fixed, collider, flames, driver no longer sticking through the roof, Lods added etc.
- Data, changed nearly everything, car now tops out just over 180mph, laptime pace just a smidgen off the Kunos Porsche 911
- I can't really be bothered to think of everything I've changed, basically if you know this mod, then you'll know what kind of shape it was in, if not then it's waiting to disappoint you on Assettoland as a comparison.
- Credits go to whoever converted it first, but mainly to A3dr as I used his RT/10 as the basis for the gearbox, suspension, brakes and AI, then tweaked as needed to hopefully convey the more track focussed nature of this performance edition.
- Anyone that wants to update the interior is more than welcome, it would also be good if someone could work their magic on the skins and get some racing stripes added (I deleted the original striped skins as they were terrible)

94133175_10103827659737998_8186195700397113344_o.jpg

Last edited:
In the past I had the wipers linked to a button on my wheel, I think I got that done by using the patch tab in Assetto Corsa/ control setting, but now the patch tab is empty.
So how do we link wipers to a button on the wheel now?

Hello again :D I've figured out and fixed the issue but i seem to have a new one, The road surface and everything else is yellow or has a yellow tinge? The texture isnt so its a bit confusing.
Screenshot_ddm_nissan_skyline_bnr32_underwoodhill_20-4-120-17-11-13.jpg

In the past I had the wipers linked to a button on my wheel, I think I got that done by using the patch tab in Assetto Corsa/ control setting, but now the patch tab is empty.

Hi,
Are you running CM 0.8.2096.36316 (x86) version?

I'm almost sure that a few pages back, there is a fix for lacking that controls setup page.

Changing the installed version of CSP is what gets mine back when that tab is empty, I usually go back to the 2nd to last 'recommended' version then back to whatever version I am trying to use, usually the most recent one.

Universal Bypass: Skips the "wait 10 seconds" or "solve captcha to access" sites by remembering what the link leads to. You only have to endure them if you're the first user to click. Which is pretty rare anyway.

I've been using this trio for a long time now. They are must-have.

Edit: Spyrious and LiquidSkyMan suggested exact same extensions before me :cheers:.

I had never heard of Universal Bypass, thanks for mentioning it 👍

Hey, I have an update. So, while I was uploading the file, my city had a power surge. I will not try to upload the file, sorry. :/

Next mod salvaged, the Dodge Viper GTS ACR 1999: https://mega.nz/file/y81ihaaJ#NMN3jGCrpL5nBH58r3XnjcwAHaSTbRAavAf3NVx0xj8

This one made me really angry several times today... but here's the changes:
- Visually, pretty much all external shaders changed or tweaked, lights fixed, collider, flames, driver no longer sticking through the roof, Lods added etc.
- Data, changed nearly everything, car now tops out just over 180mph, laptime pace just a smidgen off the Kunos Porsche 911
- I can't really be bothered to think of everything I've changed, basically if you know this mod, then you'll know what kind of shape it was in, if not then it's waiting to disappoint you on Assettoland as a comparison.
- Credits go to whoever converted it first, but mainly to A3dr as I used his RT/10 as the basis for the gearbox, suspension, brakes and AI, then tweaked as needed to hopefully convey the more track focussed nature of this performance edition.
- Anyone that wants to update the interior is more than welcome, it would also be good if someone could work their magic on the skins and get some racing stripes added (I deleted the original striped skins as they were terrible)

94133175_10103827659737998_8186195700397113344_o.jpg

You are god!!!That is one of my favorite cars and nobody ever took a look on making it the way it should have been!!!Thanks

EDIT: I took it for a quick ride.Drives nicely and sound nice.Maybe the brakes need a little tweaking.Model wise its missing the rear calipers and definitely need wider rear tires.Also someone should make some skins with stripes.Thanks

Last edited:
Hi
The first plan was only integrate day and night, but plan changed somehow..

singapore_2020 1.0
Marina bay street circuit

This track requires stFlow shader and ksPerPixelMultiMap emissive shader.
stFlow shader
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perpixelmultimap-with-emissive-map.22791/

If play is heavy, I'd like you to turn off some lights material and animations.
I didn't understand adjustment because appearance has changed a lot at new CSP version.
I'm testing by using __sol_ACC ppfilter with very strong glare changes.

View attachment 911474 View attachment 911475 View attachment 911476 View attachment 911477 View attachment 911478 View attachment 911479

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wn37uzw10mdhow/singapore_2020_1_0.7z/file
The MediaFire link is not working, its just sent to private. Please fix!

Have you got sorted?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back