- 327

- France
...
The 73/75 layout (orange) is already included in the 1966 (green), the chicane is the one from the 1966 version not the 1972 (used only one year)
...
It would be really amazing if someone got the will and passion to do it, really !
...
The 73/75 layout (orange) is already included in the 1966 (green), the chicane is the one from the 1966 version not the 1972 (used only one year)
...
It would be really amazing if someone got the will and passion to do it, really !
Don't know if some people could be interested, but with the AC Monaco 1966, it's also possible to get "easily" the 73-75 layout too.......
I think the 73 layout do not exist, during long time we got the 1966 one (the one use from 1955 to 1971), till few weeks we got the incredible 1972 layout based on the 1966 version (used only in 1972), and with the 1966 we could also get the 1973 to 1975 layout "just" with a few "clic and supress", cannot do it my self, i do not own a 3d software (just sketchup but i do not think i could edit kn5 files), so if one generous and brave soul see my post...Pepper is this the '73 your looking for or do you already have that one.
edit: you re posted 1 minute before I see![]()
editTruly the best PPfilter i've used thus far. been running A3PP, but this just makes everything look so much better. The base settings it comes with though are complete garbage, i cranked everything up and took off the limit in the settings file and it looks amazing!
edit
Next time I should read all messages before posting
...and thanks for sharing your settings, much better now!
my pleasure. to take it a step further: if the sky is too white, in game play with Sol Config's settings. I was able to bring the sky back to a nice reasonable blue and tone down the overreactive reflections on white cars.[/QUOTE
Sounds good. Also, the cockpits are pretty dark, it`s hard to to read the gauges. Any idea how to brighten it up a little?
Hi, is this service still available?Check your box in a few min.
Next mod salvaged, the Dodge Viper GTS ACR 1999: https://mega.nz/file/y81ihaaJ#NMN3jGCrpL5nBH58r3XnjcwAHaSTbRAavAf3NVx0xj8
This one made me really angry several times today... but here's the changes:
- Visually, pretty much all external shaders changed or tweaked, lights fixed, collider, flames, driver no longer sticking through the roof, Lods added etc.
- Data, changed nearly everything, car now tops out just over 180mph, laptime pace just a smidgen off the Kunos Porsche 911
- I can't really be bothered to think of everything I've changed, basically if you know this mod, then you'll know what kind of shape it was in, if not then it's waiting to disappoint you on Assettoland as a comparison.
- Credits go to whoever converted it first, but mainly to A3dr as I used his RT/10 as the basis for the gearbox, suspension, brakes and AI, then tweaked as needed to hopefully convey the more track focussed nature of this performance edition.
- Anyone that wants to update the interior is more than welcome, it would also be good if someone could work their magic on the skins and get some racing stripes added (I deleted the original striped skins as they were terrible)
![]()
Useful extensions to avoid annoyances like these:
uBlock Adblocker: Besides blocking ads, you can right click and remove certain objects permanenty. I've completely stripped Sharemods to just a header and a "free download" button. Remember to whitelist good sites.
Poper Blocker: The most useful part of this is overlay removal. Many websites have transparent overlays that trick you to click a link instead of what's on the screen. This gets rid of all. I even use it to avoid paywall overlays in journals.
Universal Bypass: Skips the "wait 10 seconds" or "solve captcha to access" sites by remembering what the link leads to. You only have to endure them if you're the first user to click. Which is pretty rare anyway.
I've been using this trio for a long time now. They are must-have.
Edit: Spyrious and LiquidSkyMan suggested exact same extensions before me.
Patrick, I think you only need to check a CM settings check box at:
Settings - Content Manager - Dev and check the box named "While analyzing, check some extra cars' details".
That was it! Thank you so much!!![]()
8 street versions? I know maybe 6, what do You have?thanxOne of the best Vipers I have now (and I have 8 street versions), not counting with racing Dodge Vipers.
Thank you for your work.![]()
Welp, seems someone else YET AGAIN has updated my little baby bulldog Honda and improved it even further than before to almost be like the real life one honestly, this time by Kuba LB (someone who promised me to work on my other mods together thankfully, so prepare to see a ****-ton more cars released by us and even that Discord of Dominicus Kenneth which I'm part of soon)
Here's the changes and updates he made to it (interestingly he only made them to the manual version, which then I copied them all to the automatic one and edited the drivetrain.ini to paste the AUTO_SHIFT values from the old automatic one):
-changed paint and interior shading set
-changed sound
-added blue, black and red colors
-edited physics (suspension, brakes, engine, gearbox and tyres)
-added counter lighting
Yesterday I finally tested it out and I ****ing loved it, especially its engine sound being an exact replica to the real life one and finally having the dashboard functional with lights on at night! My only two gripes with it tho are the turbo meter and other indicators still not animated and when using the interior camera, there's a little bit of the driver's face sticking out sadly, hope both of these issues will be fixed soon.
Original model scratch made for GTA V by carface80
Converted by Tony SSS (me)
Physics, lights and other work by Lu Thua Kien, dragster666, SON and Kuba LB
View attachment 912989 View attachment 912990 View attachment 912991 View attachment 912992 View attachment 912993 View attachment 912994
https://mega.nz/file/geBVXayD#DmERETIXsTn6msbpCI472Zy2YgY9ura7RzX4OhiqAyU
Thanks, seems to be a problem with the model itself, nothing I can do about it sadly lolJust wanted to let you know that we will be running this tomorrow in my AC league called Two Drink Tuesdays. Amazing work.
One suggestion though, whatever reflections you have going on with the windows is slightly glitchy (flashes light when sun hits). Your car is the only one I've experiecned this with. Either way, we're running it tomorrow at Tsukuba haha.
Before installing plugins such as these, it's worth checking first to determine whether they're worse than the problems they cure. For example:
looking forward to try it. CARTs are awesome . when will be release date?Some screenshots from the 1995-1997 CART mod. There is still quite a bit of work to get it into a releasable state, although all the various skins have been painted.
If someone wants to convert the 1994 Lola and 1994 Reynard, I could also include 1991, 1992, and 1993 as I have painted those seasons using the Lola chassis. And 1994 of course.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
looking forward to try it. CARTs are awesome . when will be release date?
Thanks, seems to be a problem with the model itself, nothing I can do about it sadly lol
Yeah i converted that track, and i have plans to make the infield. Glad someone is interested.It would be interesting if someone from the aa_brickyard track (Indianapolis) made it possible to use the infield.
https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR2ERgiBd...Q!MNK2AY4LF5Qy26NeimG2owgXcaJRtNjMFXMIP9_ETQY
will we need the VRC car for sounds or it's gonna be standaloneSome screenshots from the 1995-1997 CART mod. There is still quite a bit of work to get it into a releasable state, although all the various skins have been painted.
If someone wants to convert the 1994 Lola and 1994 Reynard, I could also include 1991, 1992, and 1993 as I have painted those seasons using the Lola chassis. And 1994 of course.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Very cool indeed, thanks, any small, tiny chance you could convert the LFS LS version of Rockingham (UK), what a track!Yeah i converted that track, and i have plans to make the infield. Glad someone is interested.
Btw this is the Hermanos Rodríguez Oval. Sorry I butchered the ACU full version. Hope you like it.
https://mega.nz/file/PDYy2aqZ#WHAazfJAi1DwOO_t3Ogfil_WwuPUeus9n79KNed0JrY
Yeah i converted that track, and i have plans to make the infield. Glad someone is interested.
Btw this is the Hermanos Rodríguez Oval. Sorry I butchered the ACU full version. Hope you like it.
https://mega.nz/file/PDYy2aqZ#WHAazfJAi1DwOO_t3Ogfil_WwuPUeus9n79KNed0JrY
Very cool indeed, thanks, any small, tiny chance you could convert the LFS LS version of Rockingham (UK), what a track!![]()
Nice work! I was surprised to find that the Hermanos Rodríguez oval has no banking - I'd kind of assumed that all ovals were banked for high-speed cornering. Turns out I was wrong.Btw this is the Hermanos Rodríguez Oval. Sorry I butchered the ACU full version. Hope you like it.
https://mega.nz/file/PDYy2aqZ#WHAazfJAi1DwOO_t3Ogfil_WwuPUeus9n79KNed0JrY