- 853

- Slovenia
Nice to have another layout for this lovely track. Thanks.
Nice to have another layout for this lovely track. Thanks.
If someone could work on the monaco 1973 / 1975 layout, it would be the first time in sim racing and race gaming's history that we could race this fantastic layout
Yeah i converted that track, and i have plans to make the infield. Glad someone is interested.
Btw this is the Hermanos Rodríguez Oval. Sorry I butchered the ACU full version. Hope you like it.
https://mega.nz/file/PDYy2aqZ#WHAazfJAi1DwOO_t3Ogfil_WwuPUeus9n79KNed0JrY
Create the FBX yourself, it is very simple. See this post for the converter:Is someone here could send me the FBX files of Monaco 1966 track please?
If i got a fbx files, i think that i could work on it and save it as a kn5 files, thanks in advance![]()
Stay tuned.If someone could work on the monaco 1973 / 1975 layout, it would be the first time in sim racing and race gaming's history that we could race this fantastic layout
I say this, I say nothing![]()
And the content manager does not allow to export the track to fbx, just as it does for a car (I don’t know)?Is someone here could send me the FBX files of Monaco 1966 track please?
If i got a fbx files, i think that i could work on it and save it as a kn5 files, thanks in advance![]()
kn5 converter used to work in a remote past but not nowaday sadly :/Create the FBX yourself, it is very simple. See this post for the converter:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1026#post-13075567
OhStay tuned.
do not seems to unfornutatlyAnd the content manager does not allow to export the track to fbx, just as it does for a car (I don’t know)?
That I am.Oh
You work on it? Say me that you work on it!
It would be awesome![]()
Some screenshots from the 1995-1997 CART mod. There is still quite a bit of work to get it into a releasable state, although all the various skins have been painted.
If someone wants to convert the 1994 Lola and 1994 Reynard, I could also include 1991, 1992, and 1993 as I have painted those seasons using the Lola chassis. And 1994 of course.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nice work! I was surprised to find that the Hermanos Rodríguez oval has no banking - I'd kind of assumed that all ovals were banked for high-speed cornering. Turns out I was wrong.
Great work on the billboards, balloons and plane, by the way.
Please post any other tracks that you've done.
This will be my last upload for a week or so as I have to redo a bit of my benchmarking, but it's probably the update I'm happiest with thus far, so here is the re-worked Alfa Romeo TZ2: https://mega.nz/file/31FFXaJZ#8AgH_R-dDLvjN_oMOvEVIF0QO2gheIyLv3Nj4nhHTFA
Changes:
- Pretty much all the shaders, driver position, exhaust position, shadows, flames, colliders, added LODs
- Physics, complete overhaul on nearly everything, engine, suspension, aero, tyres, steering, dimensions, ai, brakes, drivetrain. It now tops out correctly at just over 150mph and I'm really happy with the way it drives, tricky at the limit but very rewarding (I'm not going to lie, it's probably an absolute pig to try and drive without a wheel...)
- If you want to compare, then the neglected, absurdly fast original is on Assettoland
- Credit goes to original converter, I think smallblockhero. Then particularly BrianB for his TZ1 which formed the basis for most of my physics, albeit with quite a lot of changes.
Issues:
- For some reason I can't change the second in car camera, the one where the wheel is hidden, don't know why but if you use that view then be warned, it's in a stupid position and I don't know how to fix it.
As always, if someone wants to fix anything with the interior, then go right ahead. Also would be really appreciated if someone can do some skins for it, considering it is a racing car but only has plain colours at the moment.
![]()
My hopes were entirely yours! If someone can get it to work well, it's you! Your extra layouts for Zandvoort are brilliant!That I am.
This will be my last upload for a week or so as I have to redo a bit of my benchmarking, but it's probably the update I'm happiest with thus far, so here is the re-worked Alfa Romeo TZ2
In the meantime keep working on your btcc skins. You've been lazy for a couple of last days. Don't you know we are waiting for our dose of heroin.omg!
I'm like a child waiting in december![]()
Hmm I just tested my copy and it extracted Monaco '66 no problem. Do you want my version of the converter sending over in case it comes handy for future projects?kn5 converter used to work in a remote past but not nowaday sadly :/
I recently had a problem caused by probably a Win10 bug. CM couldn't access some files. Running CM as administrator was a temporary fix and helped me isolate the cause. Maybe try running it as administrator?CM Question here guys;
Has anyone ever had CM tell you it cannot compress files? I've been trying to do my usual file compression via CM which its always done no issues, and all of a sudden now its telling me its failing to compress? Any reason why this might happen? It's still in the regular recommended compression setting LZX or something.
Its telling me to check the CM logs, but I can't figure out where it saves those too, anyone know?
Thanks for any help.
I recently had a problem caused by probably a Win10 bug. CM couldn't access some files. Running CM as administrator was a temporary fix and helped me isolate the cause. Maybe try running it as administrator?
Thank you so much! I always wished someone would do that, the shader on the emblem is set to a chrome one which doesn't show the badge and some bits are not alpha tested, easy little fixes
Wouls also be cool to see one using the gt6 model
Big thanks. This car is so much fun to drive
Took her to Historic Kyalami for a couple test laps and ended up doing a lot more laps than I really had time for. Going very far sideways in corners and still catching...
@Real Toonces absurdly fast ? Not according to what I found:
""""" The TZ2 was only built as racing version; it was equipped with an Autodelta-prepared twin plug, dry sump lubrication 1,570 cc (1.6 L; 95.8 cu in) DOHC straight-4 engine producing around 170 bhp (127 kW) at 7000 rpm. With this engine the car reached top speed of 245 km/h (152 mph)."""""
I reached (stock) 223,6 @Kyalami.
This cars screams for some nice racing skins (and a working windscreen wiper)
View attachment 913098