Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
The short, sharp Gran Turismo-type 'explosive' backfires..?
Yes! that the one.

BTW I'm also working on a Alfa Romeo 4C GT4, but it's based on the Alfa Romeo 4C Ti Hybrid by ASSETTO CORSA RACER FaceBook group. According to ales100i they don't want anyone posting their content outside their group. I'm not sure if this true, but If I can get any approval I'm more than willing to share it!

preview.jpg

Last edited:
Wish granted, I made a GT4 tune setup simply out of curiosity. It may look a bit too aggressive appearance wise (or... you can just pretend it's a rejected Gran Turismo Sport Gr.4 car! ;)) but it has very competitive lap times compared to Porsche, Maserati, and Ford Mustang GT4 in Laguna Seca, Spa and ACF's High Speed Ring. Side note I use 100% Strength/Aggressive A.I.s for consistent lap times. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I'm no tuning expert! If anyone would like to help improve this car, please do so and I'll give credit in the next update! ENJOY!

-Changes-
Remove soft and mid tires (Hard tires only)
Reduce HP to match Kuno's GT4 performance
Increase total mass to 1380 (The Porsche's total mass is 1375 and Maserati is 1487)
Matched front and back aero (Despite the big ass rear wing)
Matched Fuel and Pit Stop setting
Added some VERY lazy recolored skins (Skin artists wanted plz! :embarrassed:)
Added fancy exhaust flames! (I forgot who originally made the cool exhaust flames, but I used it in all my cars! 👍 Plz tell me so I can give credit!)

View attachment 919394

View attachment 919395

View attachment 919403

Also here the link to the original car
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/h-c
https://sharemods.com/3qj8pjjmlx7h/HillClimb_nissan_370z.7z.html

LOL, that's the same car we've been working on too.
m0135.gif

Oh well, never can have enough. Maybe we can pool resources. For one I scaled down that outrageous wing on the back and brought it back to the body.
Also have some whole new skins for the car as well.
Yes! that the one.

BTW I'm also working on a Alfa Romeo 4C GT4, but it's based on the Alfa Romeo 4C Ti Hybrid by ASSETTO CORSA RACER FaceBook group. According to ales100i they don't want anyone posting their content outside their group. I'm not sure if this true, but If I can get any approval I'm more than willing to share it!

View attachment 919420
This model is out there already or one really close to it. If you can't use that, there's a few of us that have the other version and that way you won't be sharing his car.

Hello together,

I recently uploaded and posted my first fantasy city circuit I made with the RTB for AC on racedepartment.com.

The community there recommended to post it here as well to get some feedback and help.
So...what do you think? What should and what could be improved? Any other tips?

Thanks in advance!

Again, one reminder...it's my very first track I made. So please bear with me :embarrassed:

Thanks for your efforts, I tested it a few days ago. My general feeling was that it was an interesting layout, something a bit different but in a good way, which is difficult to achieve so I think with work it's got good potential. If I were you I'd focus on visual and texture updates for the next release, the track already drives pretty well and you'll find that once the track looks a bit more polished, people here will likely volunteer help or advice on things like the AI, replay cameras and extension configurations to help you round it off.

Quick Question , when i set a race at night the tracks lighting is way to bright on some tracks, is there a setting to adjust this in content manager or do i need to it track by track ? plus have the latest sol 1.6 and csp updates installed , Thanks in advance

LOL, that's the same car we've been working on too.
m0135.gif

Oh well, never can have enough. Maybe we can pool resources. For one I scaled down that outrageous wing on the back and brought it back to the body.

Sure you can use the resources, I would love to see how yours come out in the end!

This model is out there already or one really close to it. If you can't use that, there's a few of us that have the other version and that way you won't be sharing his car.

That could work, I was thinking about releasing a tune setup separately and not the model so other can download the facebook mod and apply the tune themselves.

Hello everyone, I'm new and newbie.
I've been watching the forum since last year. I'm not a modder, I just love to race.
I have a project that may interest a modder. An unique F1 car for the 70th anniversary celebration. I have the project.

V12 as you can see.

Attachments

• F170homenagem.png
    F170homenagem.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 38
A little update for Monza:

Chicane Ascari, done, it's a mix from 1972 and 1974 one, the layout of the chicane is the 1974 so the same than today, but the overall terrain is the 1972, it's a innacuracy that I assume
There is not real document about the exact form of the first iteration of this chicane. By the way it's a good mix I think.

I have not included yet the rail guard in this part, and the surronding terrain will e modified to have the complet road width available.
Keep in mind it's just a basic extension, there is no attend to have a kunos quality for the layout version, but just to complete some forgotten years of Monza.
View attachment 919399
View attachment 919401 View attachment 919402

the 1971 version is nearly finished aswell, for 71 and 72-5 layout there won't be junior layout playable, I think to make a collision wall on this part of the track, to have guard rails.
Very nice work, just amazing!

I'm looking for Monza with oval and oval's chicanes for Monza 1000km.

I like to feel tracks but IMO the update to Deep Forest just causes unrealistic spikes in FFB. They don't feel like bumps to me, they feel too harsh and too sharp.
I didn't really think about that. I play with a controller since my wheel broke few years back and never got around to replacing it. I can't judge on FFB nowadays. Closest I get to FFB is the rumble on the DS4. :lol:

I will agree on one thing, some of the bumps do feel exaggerated.

Yes! that the one.

View attachment 919420
Why don't you just ask them. It's one thing to distribute links for someones mods without asking or giving credit, and another if you did some adjustments and improvements yourself. If you just ask, give credit, I think you should be fine. I've actually seen some of their mods on Assettoland with proper credits. Most of developers don't mind their mods being used, they have a problem with their work not being recognised and properly credited. And in my opinion rightfully so.

Last edited:
A little update for Monza:

Chicane Ascari, done, it's a mix from 1972 and 1974 one, the layout of the chicane is the 1974 so the same than today, but the overall terrain is the 1972, it's a innacuracy that I assume
There is not real document about the exact form of the first iteration of this chicane. By the way it's a good mix I think.

I have not included yet the rail guard in this part, and the surronding terrain will e modified to have the complet road width available.
Keep in mind it's just a basic extension, there is no attend to have a kunos quality for the layout version, but just to complete some forgotten years of Monza.
View attachment 919399
View attachment 919401 View attachment 919402

the 1971 version is nearly finished aswell, for 71 and 72-5 layout there won't be junior layout playable, I think to make a collision wall on this part of the track, to have guard rails.
Thanks a lot for all the work and passion you put in old Monza.
Really appreciated :)

Do you plan to erase the old curve unused for a better reading of the track?

Goodwood FoS got a massive update: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...peed-2017.26839/updates#resource-update-58164

Funny to read that Gunnar333 also mentioned it in the changelog. Mascott and his balloons :D.

You have to experience this upgraded track by yourself. Moving marshalls, flying plane, helicopter and active matrix board is very hard to keep your eyes on the road as this example shows..."
Great job by the creator!

Last edited:
Hi fellas, sorry for the quite strange post but I searched far and wide for some way to contact x4fab(CSP and CM author) and I didn't find anything.
While using the new Formula Americas I had an idea to create rolling starts in singleplayer but I don't know how plausible is it.

In CSP "new AI behaviour" section there's this AI cooldown lap feature wich i love. Similar to Pcars2, allows the race to continue and lets the AI go back to the pits after the finish line, limiting their speeds. Couldn't this be used to the start of the race as well? It would be a great imemrsion, especially since is also possible to start the race from the pits (tried it myself, it's just a line to change in race.ini)

So, can anybody help me find some way to contact x4fab?

upload_2020-5-11_11-12-54.png

Hi fellas, sorry for the quite strange post but I searched far and wide for some way to contact x4fab(CSP and CM author) and I didn't find anything.
While using the new Formula Americas I had an idea to create rolling starts in singleplayer but I don't know how plausible is it.

In CSP "new AI behaviour" section there's this AI cooldown lap feature wich i love. Similar to Pcars2, allows the race to continue and lets the AI go back to the pits after the finish line, limiting their speeds. Couldn't this be used to the start of the race as well? It would be a great imemrsion, especially since is also possible to start the race from the pits (tried it myself, it's just a line to change in race.ini)

So, can anybody help me find some way to contact x4fab?

View attachment 919506

You can contact him through the email at the top of this page:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch

But be warned, x4fab (Ilja) is really busy right now working on a completely new rain and weather system, so he might not be up for thinking about much else just at the moment.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back