- 106

- Netherlands
Do U have penalties turned off in the mode U are using?
no thats on,.. yesterday everything worked fine untill now,..
Do U have penalties turned off in the mode U are using?
Official links from Dan's FB page.Unofficial changelog for Dan Busca's recent updates:
Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v1.8 to v1.9
- no changes (skins folder + audi_90_quattro_IMSA_gto_1989.kn5 + data.acd changed)
Porsche 911 993 RWB v2.7 to v2.8
- Added low beam to lights
- Improved gauges arrows lighting
- Changed gear stick lighting
- Improved most interior and exterior 3d models, 3d materials and textures
- Added and improved normal Mapping to several textures
- Added correct internal glass to work with rain mods
- AO baked all skins and improved and optimized them further changing a few to look more interesting
- Remastered and optimized 13 Gulf skin and created custom licence plate
- Remastered and optimized Polizei skin and created custom licence plate
- Added and improved front KoyoRad cooler
- Added RWB customer dashboard badge
- Added Sony speaker badge
- Improved and changed all lights
- Fixed reversed brakes 3d models
- Separated and corrected UV mapping for door handles so they can be of different colours
- Painstakingly optimized textures and skins to improve performance
- Added many CSP features and improved existing ones
- Improved tyre physics significantly
- Improved aero and brakes
- Improved aerial look and adjusted size
- Improved seatbelt ON 3d model position and shading
- Adjusted tyres so they connect with ground better and show a more realistic stance
- Added different coloured seats and dashboards
Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.8 to v1.9
- no changes (skins folder + porsche_944_turbo_s_1988.kn5 changed)
No changes doesn't mean nothing has changed. It simply means that nothing on his changelog or to-do-list changed. In those cases I at least try to mention which folder(s)/file(s) were updated.
I have same problem. How did you fix it?hi guys, I have never had this before...cant start any car or track through cm. View attachment 919513
edit: sorry was me, I broke something but fixed it now
I came across one of the most clever ideas for Assetto Corsa.
This app will translate the power output from your ANT+ compatible trainer to move your "car" in Assetto Corsa. So basically you can ride your bike around Spa.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simcycling-for-assetto-corsa.32590/
In action:
thank you for the updates details, where can we find the links to those updated mod?Unofficial changelog for Dan Busca's recent updates:
Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v1.8 to v1.9
- no changes (skins folder + audi_90_quattro_IMSA_gto_1989.kn5 + data.acd changed)
Porsche 911 993 RWB v2.7 to v2.8
- Added low beam to lights
- Improved gauges arrows lighting
- Changed gear stick lighting
- Improved most interior and exterior 3d models, 3d materials and textures
- Added and improved normal Mapping to several textures
- Added correct internal glass to work with rain mods
- AO baked all skins and improved and optimized them further changing a few to look more interesting
- Remastered and optimized 13 Gulf skin and created custom licence plate
- Remastered and optimized Polizei skin and created custom licence plate
- Added and improved front KoyoRad cooler
- Added RWB customer dashboard badge
- Added Sony speaker badge
- Improved and changed all lights
- Fixed reversed brakes 3d models
- Separated and corrected UV mapping for door handles so they can be of different colours
- Painstakingly optimized textures and skins to improve performance
- Added many CSP features and improved existing ones
- Improved tyre physics significantly
- Improved aero and brakes
- Improved aerial look and adjusted size
- Improved seatbelt ON 3d model position and shading
- Adjusted tyres so they connect with ground better and show a more realistic stance
- Added different coloured seats and dashboards
Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.8 to v1.9
- no changes (skins folder + porsche_944_turbo_s_1988.kn5 changed)
No changes doesn't mean nothing has changed. It simply means that nothing on his changelog or to-do-list changed. In those cases I at least try to mention which folder(s)/file(s) were updated.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1131#post-13098847thank you for the updates details, where can we find the links to those updated mod?
I came across one of the most clever ideas for Assetto Corsa.
This app will translate the power output from your ANT+ compatible trainer to move your "car" in Assetto Corsa. So basically you can ride your bike around Spa.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simcycling-for-assetto-corsa.32590/
In action:
Haha. Yeah, I remember his post. NGL, I was pretty jelly.I might be wrong but I'm sure @Fanapryde has actually ridden his bike round Spa
We have this version of Monza 10Km with chicanes in pCars 2. Who knows how to convert, here is a suggestion.
It's awesome really. I'm bored of same tracks in trainer specific apps. I'll set up my trainer again to try this.That is cool!!!
In normal time is do a monthly Time Trial round the Croft circuit. what better training for that could I wish for
but neither of them are proper 1000 km layout with chicanesYou have two otions for Monza 10 Km.
- Kunos version
- Legions version
Both are great.
This is the Alfa Grand Prix 1932, right? I don't have it. I'd look on Perendinator's blog here: https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/03/spa-francorchamps-faux-pre-war.html . There's a request for it there, but presumably there's nothing out there to convert from...
There is a new, this time useful, update to ACU Interlagos 2018. Not only the new wec skin covers all that hidious f1 signage, but there is also a texture upgrade and a new AI line (finally!! cars don't cut the last corner and end up in the wall). But do copy the fast_lane to data folder and rename it to ideal_line.ai and and no more half of the field piting on first lap, and the other half on the second. Good update.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/interlagos-add-ons.32926/
Please someone has the mod of the ASSETTO CORSA Alfa Romeo 156 WTCC Extreme?
Please someone has the mod of the ASSETTO CORSA Alfa Romeo 156 WTCC Extreme?
A little update for Monza:
Chicane Ascari, done, it's a mix from 1972 and 1974 one, the layout of the chicane is the 1974 so the same than today, but the overall terrain is the 1972, it's a innacuracy that I assume
There is not real document about the exact form of the first iteration of this chicane. By the way it's a good mix I think.
I have not included yet the rail guard in this part, and the surronding terrain will e modified to have the complet road width available.
Keep in mind it's just a basic extension, there is no attend to have a kunos quality for the layout version, but just to complete some forgotten years of Monza.
View attachment 919399
View attachment 919401 View attachment 919402
the 1971 version is nearly finished aswell, for 71 and 72-5 layout there won't be junior layout playable, I think to make a collision wall on this part of the track, to have guard rails.
These ideas have been thrown around and discussed before. From using a pitlane full lap or like you mentioned, the cool down lap. Would be nice. The AI would only follow in a conga line and there is no assurance that the grid would stay 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and so on but a new feature is always welcome. The problem is that it involves rewriting the core game, not just adding on top of it and therein lies the problem I would assume.Hi fellas, sorry for the quite strange post but I searched far and wide for some way to contact x4fab(CSP and CM author) and I didn't find anything.
While using the new Formula Americas I had an idea to create rolling starts in singleplayer but I don't know how plausible is it.
In CSP "new AI behaviour" section there's this AI cooldown lap feature wich i love. Similar to Pcars2, allows the race to continue and lets the AI go back to the pits after the finish line, limiting their speeds. Couldn't this be used to the start of the race as well? It would be a great imemrsion, especially since is also possible to start the race from the pits (tried it myself, it's just a line to change in race.ini)
So, can anybody help me find some way to contact x4fab?
View attachment 919506
I find them important in my opinion. They can change a track from looking like a cartoon to somewhat realish all within generating one file. Sounds like you have a LOT of tracks though with vao patch size of 2.6g!Hello everyone....I wanted to ask, how important do you think the VAO Patches for tracks are?
I have been doing a ton of VAO Patches via that easy VAO bakery thing of all the tracks I don't have one for. Not done yet, but I have over 900 files in the VAO folder so far.
Would this be something worth having? I know CM auto downloads them from github, but not sure how frequent that gets content added?
Mine is currently about 2.6GB worth of VAO Patches so far
Yeah, VR was borked for me in .53, .54 and .55.@Masscot Sorry to tag you directly but you seem to be using a Rift CV1 like myself. Have you had any issues with the right eye since CSP X.1.53? If I go back to .52 is normal but all newer the right eye ends up with some wierd textures. The menu goes strange also.
Edit: CSP numbering and spelling wonkyness.