Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,803 comments
@Masscot Sorry to tag you directly but you seem to be using a Rift CV1 like myself. Have you had any issues with the right eye since CSP X.1.53? If I go back to .52 is normal but all newer the right eye ends up with some wierd textures. The menu goes strange also.
Edit: CSP numbering and spelling wonkyness.
Yeah, VR was borked for me in .53, .54 and .55.
I stuck with .52

anyone Help please...(previous page) for de mod maserati birdcage 75
I don't know if anyone is sure what you're asking for.
If I have this straight, you have an archaic basic model that you can't do anything with and you want someone else to make the car spending weeks bringing a basic model to full completion?

Little RaceDepartment story.
A guy releases a Clay Regazzoni skin for the 1971 Ferrari F1. He can't find the suit, as he tells me by PM (a simple google search does the job), so he makes it up. I provide him the correct suit, gloves and helmet, to incorporate in future update, if he feels like it. Not only he doesn't (it's his right, after all). he GIVES ME PERMISSION to use my suit on his skin, for my own personal use.
Skin that, by the way, has the Shell font wrong (how can you miss that!).
End of story.

Little RaceDepartment story.
A guy releases a Clay Regazzoni skin for the 1971 Ferrari F1. He can't find the suit, as he tells me by PM (a simple google search does the job), so he makes it up. I provide him the correct suit, gloves and helmet, to incorporate in future update, if he feels like it. Not only he doesn't (it's his right, after all). he GIVES ME PERMISSION to use my suit on his skin, for my own personal use.
Skin that, by the way, has the Shell font wrong (how can you miss that!).
End of story.
People on RD can be super annoying sometimes, a guy left me a bad rating on something claiming it wasn't working but it was for everyone else but anyway i proceeded to ask him if he had some things required and was trying to help him, he's yet to reply :banghead:

Can you please repost your post with a larger and bigger letters?
I have some dificult to read them, from my bedroom to the living room.
Thank you.

Edit: they are very nice to drive.
innq.png

Give link NOW!!! Or I will be very angry with you and use all caps! :mad:

Can you please repost your post with a larger and bigger letters?
I have some dificult to read them, from my bedroom to the living room.
Thank you.

Edit: they are very nice to drive.
innq.png
It doesn't have to be ironic !!! I posted and made a mistake in the post !! but already answered without needing to cry for an error in the post !!! thank you!!!

It doesn't have to be ironic !!! I posted and made a mistake in the post !! but already answered without needing to cry for an error in the post !!! thank you!!!
I'll apologise on his behalf, theres a lot of people in this forum that will make a new account and just demand a paid mod for free and then disappear so sadly people here thought you were doing the same.

I'll apologise on his behalf, theres a lot of people in this forum that will make a new account and just demand a paid mod for free and then disappear so sadly people here thought you were doing the same.
Look I arrived a short time ago and honestly I asked for free mods that I don't have !!! however I intend to stay here and of course if after learning some news in a matter that I am learning to use photoshop to make skins but I am having a lot of difficulty at the moment !!! but if I learn in the future I will certainly post here if you want !!! and also any new mods free I'll be posting !!! And I thank you for the incredible mods that the community works and offers here !!!

Look I arrived a short time ago and honestly I asked for free mods that I don't have !!! however I intend to stay here and of course if after learning some news in a matter that I am learning to use photoshop to make skins but I am having a lot of difficulty at the moment !!! but if I learn in the future I will certainly post here if you want !!! and also any new mods free I'll be posting !!! And I thank you for the incredible mods that the community works and offers here !!!
Its all good, look everyone is bad at the start but thats what is fun about this, the skill ceiling is crazy.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mazda-787b-calsonic.4625/

That was one of the first skins I made, slap blue on the whole car and add like five sponsors. I was proud of that but I kept building skills and I ended up having one of my skins added to a game. Modding can teach you all sorts of skills which you can mix and match with people all over the planet and who knows it might even develop into a career. Take your time and ask as many questions as you want. This community is the best I have ever been a part of and hopefully some day you will say the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all good, look everyone is bad at the start but thats what is fun about this, the skill ceiling is crazy.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mazda-787b-calsonic.4625/

That was one of the first skins I made, slap blue on the whole car and add like five sponsors. I was proud of that but I kept building skills and I ended up having one of my skins added to a game. Modding can teach you all sorts of skills which you can mix and match with people all over the planet and who knows it might even develop into a career. Take your time and ask as many questions as you want. This community is the best I have ever been a part of and hopefully some day you will say the same.
It was through work, respect and love for motorsport that I realized, regardless of hands, skins, etc ... And this emanates in a way that even though many are from different countries, different customs and ideas here we speak in a way that passion for motorsport makes these works of MODS, skins and tracks a demonstration of what this forum represents !!! and I saw this on many occasions from those who support it in some way !!! I just have to thank everyone !!

People on RD can be super annoying sometimes, a guy left me a bad rating on something claiming it wasn't working but it was for everyone else but anyway i proceeded to ask him if he had some things required and was trying to help him, he's yet to reply :banghead:
If it's any consolation, not that you need any, the rest of us normal thinking folk do realize and see these **** waffles doing this. I actually laugh at these and like looking through the comments to find that one special needs victim that couldn't get it to work so one star you get. :D
It's comedy.

If it's any consolation, not that you need any, the rest of us normal thinking folk do realize and see these **** waffles doing this. I actually laugh at these and like looking through the comments to find that one special needs victim that couldn't get it to work so one star you get. :D
It's comedy.
Doesn't bother me that much the thing that bothers me most is most of my resources get around 100 +/- downloads but usually only like 1 or 2 regulars leave reviews so I have some resources that don't get reviewed then you get 1 bad review and it's something on your profile with a 1 star stupid but really irritates me

This afternoon I've drafted up a miami beach track, just to test out some neon light effects i've come up with. ANy interest in a super tight street course? I could finish it off with some generic buildings I suppose.

96724877_10219635798299515_6387090194239062016_o.jpg

96768459_10219635809059784_5076313115197440000_o.jpg

^^ Some street lights and advertisement banners and some 2D crows either side of the barriers and this almost looks like a finished track! not bad for a few hours work.

97866729_10219635810179812_2318105724959326208_o.jpg

97026703_10219635820500070_8471838676580564992_o.jpg

97400792_10219635822740126_4455259139093823488_o.jpg

96789716_10219635826780227_8825694271819481088_o.jpg

upload_2020-5-11_20-54-33.png

97370931_10219635813219888_5528705284660264960_o.jpg

Request for a skin please.

Don't know if right place to post this.

Got to see this beauty in the flesh at that Goodwood Festival, Mazda was the main centre piece on show. With the 787B & LM55 Vision Gran Turismo. Was an awsome event, need to go again!!

Maybe I'm a bit thick but the FW15C just doesn't work for me. It's impossible to drive, as if the gearbox was broken - and spins out of control as easily as ma nan on ice.

Yeah for me the FW15C just wheelspins and doesn't want to go faster than a few MPH, tried turning off TC, Autoshift, Autoblip etc. no Joy :(

WOW
Go Miami Beach Go !!!

I suggest lighter tarmac

Thanks :D literally nothing in those images is final, just want to gauge interest for a potential track!

Request for a skin please.

Don't know if right place to post this.

Got to see this beauty in the flesh at that Goodwood Festival, Mazda was the main centre piece on show. With the 787B & LM55 Vision Gran Turismo. Was an awsome event, need to go again!!

I have the Mclaren - F1 GT '1997' Mod if somebody could do the skin?

IMSA GTO 89 ver2

OK. This was long overdue, but i really wanted to make this "perfect" and as close of a field as possible. I'm finally happy with what i've got. Lots of updates to cars, so this is completely made from scratch. Still my favorite racing series in AC. Hope you like it.

Updates since this post :

1. New Oldsmobile Cutlass from here:

2. Updated Corvette from here:

3. Updated Mercury Cougar from here:

4. Updated Audi 90 ver 1.9 from Dan Bucsa facebook or here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1131#post-13098847

5. New BOP from here:

https://acstuff.ru/s/cuLr

gto89-bop.jpg
Thank you man for your time and for sharing such beautiful, ready to play stuff!

Maybe I'm a bit thick but the FW15C just doesn't work for me. It's impossible to drive, as if the gearbox was broken - and spins out of control as easily as ma nan on ice.

Rev up the engine, and while the accelerator is engaged, shift into 1st. That should get you going. Once you're going, all you need is any RPMs in order to keep going. If you happen to come to a complete stop, you must shift back to Neutral and depress the accelerator again before shifting into 1st.

Last edited:

Yeah for me the FW15C just wheelspins and doesn't want to go faster than a few MPH, tried turning off TC, Autoshift, Autoblip etc. no Joy :(

Thanks :D literally nothing in those images is final, just want to gauge interest for a potential track!

Rev up the engine, and while the RPMs are up, shift into first. That should get you going. If you happen to stop, repeat the procedure. As long as you have any RPMs in 1st gear you're good.
This car is special version! This is CVT gearbox "simulation". Of course ,this is not possible in assetto ,but with this options is "simulating".
In CVT gearbox have only one gear. The Williams F1 Team testing this in 1993,but Bernie heard the engine continous rpm roar and immediately banning this plane.
Video about this:

ERL Santa Cruz revamped
Contributor's and their improvements:
Billboards by @Masscot (thanks for taking the time)
They're not great. One of my biggest annoyances when skinning billboards is to find that the same texture is UV mapped to several billboards that have different proportions, meaning that stretching, squashing (and often, clipping) of the artwork is guaranteed. It looks crap and would keep sponsor brand managers awake at night. This can't be fixed without redoing the UV mapping in a 3D prog, which is a pain in the ass and not usually worth the hassle on tracks with bigger problems. So - they are what they are.

Release: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series - Version 1.0

A collaboration by Sylana, UolterUait, MrB00 and dragster666

Screenshot-mercedes-sls-bs-willow-springs-11-5-120-18-59-1.jpg

https://sharemods.com/xieuhkumsg64/Mercedes-Benz_SLS_AMG_Black_Series_v1.0.7z.html

!! Content Manager + Custom Shaders Patch recommended !!

Features:
- PBR materials
- Functional GPS/Navigation
- Working animations: Wipers, Doors, Hood and Trunk
- Special colors
- 3D License plate

Known bugs:
- Small gaps between doors, headlights, front/rear windows and the body

Credits:

- Kunos (Base model)
- EA/Ghost Games (Car model from NFS Rivals)
- Sylana (Conversion)
- UolterUait (Skins and textures)
- dragster666 (Physics)
- MrB00 (Skins)

If you find any bugs or have any advice to improve it, please tell me or UolterUait about that :)

Enjoy! :gtpflag:

LITERALLY EXTREMELY EXCITIED SEEING THIS!!! Been looking forward to see one since saw the 458 Speciale mod came out and bothered by the lack of grip on the normal SLS (still love it though)

Video is still processing so should be in HD soon - but to go with the miami teaser, here's an almost finished Washington - Day and Night gameplay - enjoy :D

ehhhhhhhhhh Just seen the video is flickery and shows my desktop every few seconds - what a pain!

This looks excellent, even in 360p. :lol:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back