Yeah, it's an interesting project and kind of fun in VR but it's certainly not a car that enjoys going in a straight line.I only tried the Cosmic Motors Gravion in one track, Nardo, and it made my wheel rumble like crazy. I was so afraid, in fact, that I deleted it.
Oh yes, on several occasions, also on motorbike, car...I might be wrong but I'm sure @Fanapryde has actually ridden his bike round Spa
Small update for the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
Changelog:
- New kn5 file
- Set ksEmissive for the GPS
Please replace the old kn5 file with the new one
GPL has a F1 1969 mod i was just wondering if it had been converted to assetto corsa at some point?
Also, is there a F1 1970 season available anywhere? We seem to be jumping from 1967 to 1971.![]()
Fully agree, but I did not want to be 'that' guy...Looking good mate but those RTB trees are badly letting it down IMO. They look lifted from the original rFactor, and too many of them are mirrored vertically down the trunk. Can you not borrow some better ones from other tracks?
GPL has a F1 1969 mod i was just wondering if it had been converted to assetto corsa at some point?
Also, is there a F1 1970 season available anywhere? We seem to be jumping from 1967 to 1971.![]()
...
GzeroD:
I love your cars, thanks. I understand that the quickest way around is manual shifting. Fact is that automatic lets me enjoy the action and scene and race moves a little more than concentrating on mechanics. Then when I'm mad at somebody (unrelated to racing) I get serious and want the grind of self shifting around Monaco. Haha. Please...if you can update the 312_68 automatic downshifting or tell me which line to play with (numbers up or down meanings in a certain line) inside the drivetrain.ini I'd be grateful to you.
They are better than they were :-) and that balloon fiesta looks greatThey're not great. One of my biggest annoyances when skinning billboards is to find that the same texture is UV mapped to several billboards that have different proportions, meaning that stretching, squashing (and often, clipping) of the artwork is guaranteed. It looks crap and would keep sponsor brand managers awake at night. This can't be fixed without redoing the UV mapping in a 3D prog, which is a pain in the ass and not usually worth the hassle on tracks with bigger problems. So - they are what they are.
Maybe I'm a bit thick but the FW15C just doesn't work for me......
Yeah for me the FW15C just wheelspins and doesn't want to go....
This car is special version! This is CVT gearbox "simulation". ....
Its been there for a long time.
....
Formula 5000, last of the high wings, re-imagined as 500 cubic inch monsters.
....
WOW!!!!!!!!! Amazing, awesome, fantastic!Hello friends, after almost 4 or 5 months, modifying some things every day, here is the list of F1 mods, everything that was purchased, downloaded from friends "by Legion" and "by Predinator", then transformed, added skins, modified some files, like "ui.car", "of the DATA folder, the" power "file, to be in line with the times of the time, based on the Monza, Silverstone and Monte Carlo circuits, real photos of the cars in each season, not all, just what I was able to find on the internet, I created new "livery" files, the cars I didn't have, I took as a base some other similar one and modified the painting according to the car, I changed the file "DRIVER3D", original of the game, by, "driver_pudding", old version, the new one that was made available "by Legion, I would have to modify, all the files I had already created," driver_skidlid ", for the cars of the 50s and 51. There is still a lack of adjustment for the 1950 and 1951 seasons, there will certainly be errors. The 1972 mod, which I will try to do, in what I can, because I don't have it and I don't know how to work "yet", who knows in the future, I intend to make the skin of Marlboro BRM, on top of the 1971 McLaren, which has the air intake , Yardley McLaren, just change the "orange" skin, by Yardley, who knows, based on the BRM itself, Tyrrell cannot change, the end of season version, we only have it in other games, and I don't know how to convert . March, I also don’t know how to take the beak out high, and put one similar to Tyrrell’s. Surtees, maybe take the 75 version, and change the skin. To Brabham, I'm going to make the skin, on top of Surtees 71, or Lotus 72D, Matra Simca, the same problem, I can't add the "Tyrrell style" nozzle. Ferrari, pretty much the same.
Release: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series - Version 1.0
A collaboration by Sylana, UolterUait, MrB00 and dragster666
![]()
!! Content Manager + Custom Shaders Patch recommended !!
Features:
- PBR materials
- Functional GPS/Navigation
- Working animations: Wipers, Doors, Hood and Trunk
- Special colors
- 3D License plate
Known bugs:
- Small gaps between doors, headlights, front/rear windows and the body
Credits:
- Kunos (Base model)
- EA/Ghost Games (Car model from NFS Rivals)
- Sylana (Conversion)
- UolterUait (Skins and textures)
- dragster666 (Physics)
- MrB00 (Skins)
If you find any bugs or have any advice to improve it, please tell me or UolterUait about that
Enjoy!![]()
Small update for the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
Changelog:
- New kn5 file
- Set ksEmissive for the GPS
Please replace the old kn5 file with the new one
Derp, should have known that.F5000 and F1 are 2 different animal.
Does it work? The last one gave me - AI #1, AI #2 and so on. Suppose it's worth a shot seeing as it's still broke.I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this but this is an expanded list of drivers names with nationalities. Countries are alphabetized and drivers are alphabetized under each country. That's my limit of ability to be able to contribute to the community at this point. I'm still struggling to get AC/Steam to leave the file alone but I will continue to fight with it so I can at least get some familiar names in my races. Just remove the .txt.
Gravion almost broke my FFB, by the way, I don't even know if one of the engines works now.After watching the two, the silhouete is different, but these data are the same.
![]()
![]()