Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,189 comments
After watching the two, the silhouete is different, but these data are the same.
e2o5.png
6mbo.png
Gravion almost broke my FFB, by the way, I don't even know if one of the engines works now.

Quick (stoopid) question: I accidentally turned off "automatic updates" in CM, so when I go to update it, it says I can only do so manually. Problem is, I can't find the "turn ON automatic updates". I must be blind. Help please.

Settings - Content Manager - General Look top right under Auto Updates: There is a drop-down box just next to where it says Check for updates:

You can select the frequency of the checking for updates.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this but this is an expanded list of drivers names with nationalities. Countries are alphabetized and drivers are alphabetized under each country. That's my limit of ability to be able to contribute to the community at this point. I'm still struggling to get AC/Steam to leave the file alone but I will continue to fight with it so I can at least get some familiar names in my races. Just remove the .txt.

Nice work, but there are many portuguese pilots missing. If the idea is, like other countries have, pilots from older eras too, there are only contemporary portuguese pilots. And even there are still missing a few.

I'm sorry, only my testimony. Stupendous work you did. Thank you.

First off, fantastic job on this car! I've always loved the Black Series and it drives beautifully!! I see myself driving hundreds of miles around the canyons in this one :D

Buuut with that said, there's just one small issue. It looks fine for me in the showroom, but in-game, the lights are broken. I'm on the latest CSP (.55) btw, and I did update the KN5

View attachment 919753 View attachment 919754
Hmm. I don't have that issue with the lights. I'm on CSP 1.46 and with the updated KN5 file. Interestingly, my issue is with the wipers. They're black in CM showroom but they're silver/white in the game. :odd:

Quick (stoopid) question: I accidentally turned off "automatic updates" in CM, so when I go to update it, it says I can only do so manually. Problem is, I can't find the "turn ON automatic updates". I must be blind. Help please.

Do you mean this? Just click on update automatically and chose one of the four options.
qc97.png

Or you mean this one?
8gks.png

I hope it is one of them tho, hope I could help.:cheers:

Cheers

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-12_4-9-31.png
    upload_2020-5-12_4-9-31.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Settings - Content Manager - General Look top right under Auto Updates: There is a drop-down box just next to where it says Check for updates:

You can select the frequency of the checking for updates.

I missed that one, I guess my help was useless. :guilty:
mislead me the 'automatic updates' words. :)

First off, fantastic job on this car! I've always loved the Black Series and it drives beautifully!! I see myself driving hundreds of miles around the canyons in this one :D

Buuut with that said, there's just one small issue. It looks fine for me in the showroom, but in-game, the lights are broken. I'm on the latest CSP (.55) btw, and I did update the KN5

Looks fine in game with CSP 1.52 so latest 1.55 is still a little bit buggy.

Hi fellas, sorry for the quite strange post but I searched far and wide for some way to contact x4fab(CSP and CM author) and I didn't find anything.
While using the new Formula Americas I had an idea to create rolling starts in singleplayer but I don't know how plausible is it.

In CSP "new AI behaviour" section there's this AI cooldown lap feature wich i love. Similar to Pcars2, allows the race to continue and lets the AI go back to the pits after the finish line, limiting their speeds. Couldn't this be used to the start of the race as well? It would be a great imemrsion, especially since is also possible to start the race from the pits (tried it myself, it's just a line to change in race.ini)

So, can anybody help me find some way to contact x4fab?

View attachment 919506

There is just one (fictional) track with a DIY-rolling start for AC as far as I know: 777 Speedway by Frito. I think he just put the start to the "Hotlap Start" position in the rolling start layout. As you can see (in the video below he is using the normal layout without "rolling start") the AI is not working great with this solution.

DL-Link:

...and that balloon fiesta looks great
It's probably a bit much on smaller tracks..! :lol:
I always assumed that people would pick and choose the balloons they preferred and remove most of the others on a per-track basis. It's just really meant as a very quick way to get a few balloons into barren tracks.

For a talented man, how hard is to convert a track from raceroom?
I was playing it on the other day, but unfortunately only a few cars are available for it for free
I would love to see Ningbo and the Raceroom Raceway in AC

Video is still processing so should be in HD soon - but to go with the miami teaser, here's an almost finished Washington - Day and Night gameplay - enjoy :D

ehhhhhhhhhh Just seen the video is flickery and shows my desktop every few seconds - what a pain!

Sorry guys, but why the lights go to the center of the car rather than enlarge the visual field?

i saw on this thread that somebody has made a revamp of Sidekick.

i'm wondering: is it compatible with any UI edit/there are already some that are compatible with it?

It's probably a bit much on smaller tracks..! :lol:
I always assumed that people would pick and choose the balloons they preferred and remove most of the others on a per-track basis. It's just really meant as a very quick way to get a few balloons into barren tracks.
I never remove any of them, I like a lot to look at 👍

Does anyone know why SRS doesn't update the podiums and Top 10 finishes counters? I mean, I've had 3 Top 10's since forever, past weekend got a podium, and it keeps being outdated :confused:

Funny thing is, I can see the history and check out my position and lap times, the main dashboard just doesn't get updated for some reason. Anyone else experiencing this?

Ok here it is. No idea if it's any good seeing as I've never actually driven on it.

@PR0JECTNR56 https://mega.nz/file/LSRhBYDa#rkXszT7jXXHWlDkT50ytABEXz8uD_6miIE8aGUb5uR8

It's great for establishing best aero settings for top speed...but not much else. No frills (i.e., no grandstand, campers, balloons, etc.), but nicely executed. Two superlong straights (maybe 2 km) bookended with two identical banked turns - parabolic banking, like Mercedes test track @ Sindelfingen, not flat like Indy/NASCAR.

OK so there is a Silverstone stowe track on RD.
Really interesting little project sat on 0.5 and seems abandoned.

Track is great, brilliant for slinging road cars around, as per it's use in real life.
Problem was when i first downloaded it, one camera that is pretty basic and pointless.
Also the UI has an outline of a random hillclimb track and wrong picture..

So now that i can do cameras that, at least, are better than none at all.

Here is 3.
Plus i just added the track outline via an image...

It is a really cool little track to mess about on...

Obviously these are optional tweeks to work along side the track which i had nothing to do with...

(This will overwrite the original camera...)

Picture is from a still of a camera angle

*THERE IS A BETTER UI OUT THERE, IGNORE MINE I WILL REMOVE THE UI FOLDER IN CASE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE BETTER UI INSTALLED*

Screenshot_aston_martin_van_amr_pro_stowe01_12-5-120-14-8-9.jpg

Attachments

• stowecam.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back