- 1,879

- Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
OK, so correction: he posted the Mustang files on WeTransfer, not a link to the files. Still, I’m sorry for any offence caused.
Here it is.
https://we.tl/t-cZIQcDn6ta
OK, so correction: he posted the Mustang files on WeTransfer, not a link to the files. Still, I’m sorry for any offence caused.
Thanks @GzeroD. I'm sure I'll find plenty of goodies in there to vulture
On another note, I've been looking for this car for a couple of days now. It's a Ferrari 250 gto 1964 I believe. My search might have been more fruitful if Ferrari didn't name their bloody cars so similarly so often. Like, there are at least 4 different 250 variants to my knowledge, oh well.
View attachment 922235 -
I had this car ages ago and deleted it, must have been how it sat on the road. Couldn't mod at all then so anything that didn't look right went straight in the bin![]()
This was also my next question, as posted above I’ll check on CSP and hopefully find it there.And where do I find its new extension.ini on Discord?
Thank you, I did see this link in my search, but as the name was not the same, I thought perhaps this new post was for a new updated version of a GT track, much like there are 3 versions of sonoma and I’m still trying to figure out which one is the best and most complete
This was also my next question, as posted above I’ll check on CSP and hopefully find it there.
Thank you everyone![]()
where did you get 2007-2008 Volvo and Commodore? i have only 2018 pack , which like so much
Thank you, I did see this link in my search, but as the name was not the same, I thought perhaps this new post was for a new updated version of a GT track, much like there are 3 versions of sonoma and I’m still trying to figure out which one is the best and most complete
This was also my next question, as posted above I’ll check on CSP and hopefully find it there.
Thank you everyone![]()
: lol:
Well mister, you reached a level, that now, I'm tired of your useless and stupid posts.
We can just use 'ignore member' option and we never see your ****posts anymore.
However, IMO, you should be banned!
Period.
Sorry sometimes I think everyone has the same files already like I have so here are the lines which you need to put into the ext_config.ini:
config Author = Mike08
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = common/conditions.ini, common/materials_base.ini, common/materials_track.ini
[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT = 1.0
CAR_LIGHTS_LIT_MULT = 1.0
SPECULAR_MULT = 1.0
BOUNCED_LIGHT_MULT = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0
TRACK_AMBIENT_GROUND_MULT = 1.0
TERRAIN_SHADOWS_THRESHOLD = 1.0
ENABLE_TREES_LIGHTING = 1
[DISTANT_GLOW]
THRESHOLD = 25
SHARED_THRESHOLD = 25
[BOUNCED_LIGHT]
SUPPORTED = 1
DEPTH_EXPANSION_STEPS = 1
SURFACE_MATERIALS = ?wal?, ?road?, ?gras?
;SURFACE_MESHES=
[VAO]
OPACITY = 1.0 ; override opacity of VAO patch if set
MULTIPLIER = 1.0 ; override brightness multiplier of VAO patch if set
[EXTRA_FX]
SKIP_GBUFFER = smoke?
;, shader:ksGrass
[WIND]
DYNAMIC_FLAGS = AUTO
[SOL]
;HORIZON_OFFSET=3.5
; SMOG_MORNING=0.25
; SMOG_NOON=0.40
; SMOG_EVENING=0.55
SUN_DAWN = 1
SUN_DUSK = 0
EXPOSURE_FIX = 0
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_0]
MATERIALS = ?wal?, ?road?, grass1
SHADER = ksPerPixel
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_0]
MATERIALS = grass3
SHADER = ksTree
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = gras00?
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = ?road?, ?ROAD?, wal?
OCCLUDING_MESHES_ALPHA = ?road?, ?ROAD?
OCCLUDING_MESHES = ?road?, ?ROAD?
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MESHES =
;custom texture
TEXTURE = mike08.dds
TEXTURE_SLOTS = 12, 3
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
;insectsFX
PIECE_0 = 1, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 17.9
PIECE_0_WIND = 0.2
PIECE_1 = 6, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 19.712
PIECE_2 = 6, 2,
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.02
PIECE_2_WIND = 23.4
PIECE_3 = 8, 1
;high, flowers, stones
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_1]
PIECE_0 = 8, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 0.41
PIECE_0_WIND = 4.5
PIECE_1 = 9, 2, 1, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.01
PIECE_2 = 6, 2
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.40
PIECE_3 = 8, 1
;bushes, sunflowers, gf,
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_2]
PIECE_0 = 5, 1, 1, 2
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 0.01
PIECE_0_WIND = 2.2
PIECE_1 = 6, 2
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.101
PIECE_1_WIND = 4.2
PIECE_2 = 6,1
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.01
PIECE_2_WIND = 0.4
PIECE_3 = 10, 0, 1, 3
PIECE_3_CHANCE = 0.001
PIECE_3_WIND = 3.4
;stones, giant fennel
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_3]
PIECE_0 = 9, 2, 1, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 0.3
PIECE_0_WIND = 0.0
PIECE_1 = 1, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.13
PIECE_2 = 10, 0, 1, 3
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.005
PIECE_2_WIND = 6.4
PIECE_3 = 8, 1
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
SHAPE_SIZE = 2.2
SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.62
SHAPE_TIDY = 0.4
SHAPE_CUT = 0
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.15
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.015
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1.5
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 1.7
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.02
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 0.71
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0.06
TEXTURE_GROUP_3_CHANCE = 0.2
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_B]
;stones, giant fennel
SHAPE_SIZE = 7.8
SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.3
SHAPE_TIDY = 0.7
SHAPE_CUT = 0.5
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.29
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.04
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1.5
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0.3
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_3_CHANCE = 7.11
;sunflowers
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_C]
SHAPE_SIZE = 6.5
SHAPE_WIDTH = 4.3
SHAPE_TIDY = 1.46
SHAPE_CUT = 0.4
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.001
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = -0.001
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.0001
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 9.42
;bigstones
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_D]
SHAPE_SIZE = 7.4
SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.85
SHAPE_TIDY = 1.6
SHAPE_CUT = 0
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.001
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.02
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1.5
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 9.93
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_3_CHANCE = 0
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = grass, gras00?
MAP = A
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
;location or just X and Z world coordinates in meters
CENTER = 93.944, 991.3536, 94.8479
SIZE = 9931, 9938
ANGLE = 40
FADE = 20
MAP = A
Yes, just use the Ignore option. If the mindless posts continue, I would think the ban is forthcoming.Well mister, you reached a level, that now, I'm tired of your useless and stupid posts.
We can just use 'ignore member' option and we never see your ****posts anymore.
However, IMO, you should be banned!
Period.
Tip for this:Help Fanapryde, I D/L this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/corner-names-track-description.13487/
And now all the tracks in your folder are as this.
They are so many, how can I revert this, without deleting all tracks and reinstall them?
Thanks for the help.
Thx mate. 👍New billboards for Driving Park Motor Sports Land II (what a name...)
Be sure to grab it in the next 7 days...
https://we.tl/t-6y3yTQGOeF
Removed all Driving sim companies like simbin, Iracing etc and replaced it with real billboards. Only Gran Turismo has been left.
Be sure to grab also the new extension.ini on discord - the track looks awesome now.
Sorry for the lack of pictures or links, i am just too lazy.![]()
Does anybody know where to find these tracks? They are not paid mods etc and gogle brings up nothing but a link to this thread from a post by mrtomcat66? Sorry for asking but i cant find them and google links back here?
London City (from NSF Shift 2)
Milan Castello Circuit (from GRID)
Shanghai City (from NFS Shift 2)
Tokyo Harbour/Bay long + short (from NFS Shift)
Does anybody know where to find these tracks? They are not paid mods etc and gogle brings up nothing but a link to this thread from a post by mrtomcat66? Sorry for asking but i cant find them and google links back here?
London City (from NSF Shift 2)
Milan Castello Circuit (from GRID)
Shanghai City (from NFS Shift 2)
Tokyo Harbour/Bay long + short (from NFS Shift)
Gimme a minute and I can upload London and if I have any of the others I'll do them too...
Tip for this:
With Fanapryde's corner names, just extract the zip in you tracks folder. Now you'll have folders with only Fanapryde's files, not the actual track (as Paulo's example above). To quickly find and delete them, open your favourite file/folder size scan software. Mine is TreeSize. Run it in tracks folder, sort folders by size and delete the ones with small size. TreeSize can delete them in app so it's literally a 15 seconds job.
As you can see below, all the 0 byte folders are extra and I'll delete them.
View attachment 922378
@Paulo Ribeiro @Kindled Guys, chill will you and take your arguments to PM please or ignore and move on. I know frustrations are high what with lockdown and other personal problems (that we are all suffering from) but we don't need a tonne of posts arguing over silly messages and members who bring nothing useful to the thread...as you have said the ignore button is the best thing here so use it and lets get back to trying to find the missing 250 GTO 64 series II.
![]()
Sorry sometimes I think everyone has the same files already like I have so here are the lines which you need to put into the ext_config.ini:
config Author = Mike08
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = common/conditions.ini, common/materials_base.ini, common/materials_track.ini
[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT = 1.0
CAR_LIGHTS_LIT_MULT = 1.0
SPECULAR_MULT = 1.0
BOUNCED_LIGHT_MULT = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0
TRACK_AMBIENT_GROUND_MULT = 1.0
TERRAIN_SHADOWS_THRESHOLD = 1.0
ENABLE_TREES_LIGHTING = 1
[DISTANT_GLOW]
THRESHOLD = 25
SHARED_THRESHOLD = 25
[BOUNCED_LIGHT]
SUPPORTED = 1
DEPTH_EXPANSION_STEPS = 1
SURFACE_MATERIALS = ?wal?, ?road?, ?gras?
;SURFACE_MESHES=
[VAO]
OPACITY = 1.0 ; override opacity of VAO patch if set
MULTIPLIER = 1.0 ; override brightness multiplier of VAO patch if set
[EXTRA_FX]
SKIP_GBUFFER = smoke?
;, shader:ksGrass
[WIND]
DYNAMIC_FLAGS = AUTO
[SOL]
;HORIZON_OFFSET=3.5
; SMOG_MORNING=0.25
; SMOG_NOON=0.40
; SMOG_EVENING=0.55
SUN_DAWN = 1
SUN_DUSK = 0
EXPOSURE_FIX = 0
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_0]
MATERIALS = ?wal?, ?road?, grass1
SHADER = ksPerPixel
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_0]
MATERIALS = grass3
SHADER = ksTree
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = gras00?
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = ?road?, ?ROAD?, wal?
OCCLUDING_MESHES_ALPHA = ?road?, ?ROAD?
OCCLUDING_MESHES = ?road?, ?ROAD?
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MESHES =
;custom texture
TEXTURE = mike08.dds
TEXTURE_SLOTS = 12, 3
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
;insectsFX
PIECE_0 = 1, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 17.9
PIECE_0_WIND = 0.2
PIECE_1 = 6, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 19.712
PIECE_2 = 6, 2,
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.02
PIECE_2_WIND = 23.4
PIECE_3 = 8, 1
;high, flowers, stones
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_1]
PIECE_0 = 8, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 0.41
PIECE_0_WIND = 4.5
PIECE_1 = 9, 2, 1, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.01
PIECE_2 = 6, 2
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.40
PIECE_3 = 8, 1
;bushes, sunflowers, gf,
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_2]
PIECE_0 = 5, 1, 1, 2
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 0.01
PIECE_0_WIND = 2.2
PIECE_1 = 6, 2
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.101
PIECE_1_WIND = 4.2
PIECE_2 = 6,1
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.01
PIECE_2_WIND = 0.4
PIECE_3 = 10, 0, 1, 3
PIECE_3_CHANCE = 0.001
PIECE_3_WIND = 3.4
;stones, giant fennel
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_3]
PIECE_0 = 9, 2, 1, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE = 0.3
PIECE_0_WIND = 0.0
PIECE_1 = 1, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 0.13
PIECE_2 = 10, 0, 1, 3
PIECE_2_CHANCE = 0.005
PIECE_2_WIND = 6.4
PIECE_3 = 8, 1
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
SHAPE_SIZE = 2.2
SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.62
SHAPE_TIDY = 0.4
SHAPE_CUT = 0
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.15
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.015
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1.5
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 1.7
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.02
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 0.71
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0.06
TEXTURE_GROUP_3_CHANCE = 0.2
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_B]
;stones, giant fennel
SHAPE_SIZE = 7.8
SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.3
SHAPE_TIDY = 0.7
SHAPE_CUT = 0.5
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.29
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.04
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1.5
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0.3
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_3_CHANCE = 7.11
;sunflowers
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_C]
SHAPE_SIZE = 6.5
SHAPE_WIDTH = 4.3
SHAPE_TIDY = 1.46
SHAPE_CUT = 0.4
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.001
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = -0.001
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.0001
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 9.42
;bigstones
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_D]
SHAPE_SIZE = 7.4
SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.85
SHAPE_TIDY = 1.6
SHAPE_CUT = 0
MASK_BLUR = 0
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.001
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.02
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = -1.5
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1.5
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE = 9.93
TEXTURE_GROUP_2_CHANCE = 0
TEXTURE_GROUP_3_CHANCE = 0
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = grass, gras00?
MAP = A
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
;location or just X and Z world coordinates in meters
CENTER = 93.944, 991.3536, 94.8479
SIZE = 9931, 9938
ANGLE = 40
FADE = 20
MAP = A
Sorry not bigging anything up here, but I have had a Radical driver contact me, downloading my car for AC and his comments have been, it's fantasic, but I can help you inprove it. He has only sent me the MOTEC data.....WOW
So sorry, update to the Radical coming soon![]()
Another dumb question from me, sorry.
Where exactly I copy and past these lines?
Open track folder, open UI json folder, click save as, click save, close folder---these errors should disappear.Help Fanapryde, I D/L this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/corner-names-track-description.13487/
And now all the tracks in your folder are as this.
![]()
They are so many, how can I revert this, without deleting all tracks and reinstall them?
Thanks for the help.
Ok, so I've got a little project going. There's a lot of tracks that have been made by multiple modders and I'm trying to determine the best version of these particular tracks. I've basically downloaded every single mod track I can find. I've downloaded every track available on this thread, everything from the classics forum, every track on racedepartment, every track on club, and digging around on other forums and mod sites I've amassed a collection of 1173 tracks (I've deleted a few absolutely rancid terrible unfinished / never should have been released tracks mostly from racedepartment) and while I'm sure I don't have all of them, I probably have most of them ever released. I'm planning on publishing the findings when it's done, but so far I'm just up to the D's. I'm going in alphabetical order and have about 300 tracks I've tagged as "duplicate".
Methodology
I've been going through the giant list of tracks and finding duplicates. Tracks that have historical variants of them (like Le Mans 1991 and Le Mans 1967) aren't considered duplicates since they are definitely their own thing. I'm more thinking like the 3 different versions of Albert Park or Gilles Villeneuve I have that are all from the same (or similar enough) era. I'm noting the differences in how they drive, how accurate they are, do they have other track layouts, features like AI, notable bugs, how nice (or not) they look, and whether the newer versions of them appear to be reworks of previous versions, etc.
Output
My plan for the end product is to make one large (or several small) forum posts here with a little review of each track with it's different versions and to point out the strengths and weaknesses with each one from a player's perspective rather than from a modder's perspective because really I'm not that great at making mods. It's definitely not meant to be a platform to trash the worst stuff, but more of a project meant to highlight some of the best stuff and spark discussions. And it's just fun to try out track mods.
Legacy
For some reason a lot of these older tracks have no information about who made them, where they came from, what version they are, etc. I'd love to give recognition to the people who made this stuff, and to try and track down the lineage of this stuff (like earlier rfactor versions, etc).
Insight from the people who make this stuff
This thread is full of the people who either make this stuff or are closely associated with the people who make this stuff. I'd love to get more info on things that modders have done specifically when reworking older stuff. Like, the Daytona by Legion appears to be a much improved version of an older track made by someone else (please correct me if I'm wrong here). I'd love to know more details about what was changed, what was kept, stuff like that, especially for reworked tracks like that.
Do you care?
Is this something anyone here is interested in reading? I'm still gonna do it for myself because it's fun, but if no one here cares I'll crawl back into my hole and just do it for myself
I have all of these so I can put up the ones @MrB00 doesn't have