Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,157 comments
Or there must be something in my end (maybe the track), or the Velo's Gallardo GT2 got mad.
This happened right after the start.
dr1i.jpg
u1ba.jpg
2ofi.jpg
5fze.jpg

Edit: tried another track, the AI continues mad and jumping all around. :boggled::D

Last edited:
Gutbomb, thanks for posting those. Didn't ACF do a track called Dakota GP? I have not been able to find this one anywhere, but I do believe it was on ACF's YT page prior to his disappearance. Would you happen to have that one?

Yep, I have that one and the old download link for it doesn't work anymore so here is a new one

https://sharemods.com/m917tr8n79r2/dakota_gp.7z.html

Hi ! :)

In the season 1982 of a mod (^^), I saw a Renault RE30b (1982) with Pirelli tyres... when Renault with the "Yellow Tea Pot", in 1977, introduces Michelin and the radial tyres in the F1 circus competition.

I will really appreciate (and maybe I will be not the only one) if someone could correct the tyre files (which are in the Ligier F1 car of this 1982 season) which I could put in the skin folders.

I tried but I'm not able to see and extract the correct "Tires_EXT.dds" files, I'm really not aware about any third party software to help me, so all my apologies if I'm bothering someone with this "detail".

Thanks a lot. ;)

Last edited:
Yep, I have that one and the old download link for it doesn't work anymore so here is a new one

https://sharemods.com/m917tr8n79r2/dakota_gp.7z.html

You're the best, thank you. You wouldn't happen to have the Apricot Hill one by chance? I think that is the very last one to round out my ACF tracks collection. I've got a ton of tracks myself, if there is anything you're looking for, please let me know so I can return the favor.

After one month and an half of rework, I'm happy to finally release our very first race-cars to the public.
When I started modding, I would never think that one day I would build up physics thanks to the feedback of two real world racing drivers! :)
Well, here it is, let us know what you think!

Version 1.0 - Released 2020.05.21
Renault Clio R.S. Cup X98 (2013)

Original mod by Assetto Garage
Big thanks to RealAKP for the collaboration

fb_release_v1.jpg

FULL CHANGELOG

Physics
- new aero
- new suspensions setup
- new dampers setup
- new engine power/torque figure (from actual dyno)
- new turbo config
- new tyres v10
- corrected engine inertia and braking torque
- corrected front suspension caster angle
- simulated limited-slip differential
- removed ABS (not present IRL)
- corrected tyre size
- corrected gear ratios
- corrected front weight distribution
- tweaked car polar inertia
- corrected fuel consumption
- corrected fuel tank position
- corrected brake max torque and bias
- corrected collider size and position
- decreased FFb multiplier
- corrected throttle blip on downshift

Visual
- totally reworked materials and shaders
- new internal and external glass texture by RealAKP
- adjusted UV mapping to new glass texture by RealAKP
- new normal texture for dash by RealAKP
- new brushed aluminium texture by RealAKP
- new rims textures by RealAKP
- totally reworked skins with baked AO by RealAKP
- adjusted mirror UV mapping by RealAKP
- new optimized VAO patches by RealAKP (CSP only)
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)
- adjusted graphics offsets and pitch rotation

Other changes
- setup options as in real life
- new soundbank from real recordings by RealAKP
- new collider kn5 file
- regenerated LODs .kn5 files
- tweaked onboard cameras
- reworked digital instruments
- added delay in current gear instrument to not show "N" between gear changes
- adjusted rpm instrument refresh rate
- adjusted Real Mirrors to default driver's position (CSP only)
- deleted duplicated textures by RealAKP
- skin template provided by RealAKP
- updated previews

DOWNLOAD LINK
nice release! However, i just downloaded the new version of the Alfa 155 Q4, the handling model feels weird and doesn't allow any sound changes?

Yes, sorry about that, is a known issue that we overlooked in the first release and will be patched in the next version. We are also changing the brake model and the physics a bit. Thanks for the feedback
No need to sorry ^^' it is a brilliant mod, but just need that final touches to get closer resemblance to the real deal

I've been on hiatus for few days, got busy updating some outdated/broken mods.

Managed to get my hands on Audi's LMP1s from 2009 to 2016 (excluding 2014), managed to make a lot of progress and had a lot of fun working on them this week, but it's far from being done yet.

I just finished updating smallblockhero's Sunbeam Tiger MkII (FH3) from Assettoland. Found some glaring issues like incorrect power/torque output, fuel capacity, tyres and tachometer to name a few.

Feel free to give some feedback so i can further improve it in the future.

DOWNLOAD

sunbeam_tiger_mkii-jpg.922786

• Fixed tachometer.
  • Changed name to Sunbeam Tiger Mk II.
  • Updated description.
  • Changed tags:
    • Old: "#Vintage Supercars","rwd","manual","lightweight","vintage","race","usa"
    • New: "#Vintage","rwd","manual","street","great britain","v8","vintage","lightweight"
  • Updated power graph.
  • Repositioned wings.
  • Adjusted drag coefficient.
  • Changed class to "street" from "race".
  • Changed country to Great Britain from USA.
  • Repositioned cameras.
  • Repositioned fuel tank:
    • Old: 0.000,-0.072,-1.387
    • New: 0.000,-0.100,-1.700
  • Updated ground collider.
    • Position: "0.00,-0.27,-0.02" from "0.00,-0.18,-0.15"
    • Size: "1.35,0.05,1.40" from "1.5,0.119,3.50"
  • Updated gear ratios:
    • Reverse: "2.32" from "2.53"
    • 1st: "2.32" from "2.78"
    • 2nd: "1.69" from "1.93"
    • 3rd: "1.29" from "1.48"
    • Final: "2.88" from "3.10"
  • Added adjustable gear ratios:
    • 1st: 2.78, 2.32
    • 2nd: 1.93, 1.69
    • 3rd: 1.36, 1.29
    • 4th: 1.00
  • Changed adjustable final drive ratios:
    • Removed: 3.60, 3.25, 3.10, 2.91, 2.70
    • Added: 3.31, 3.23, 3.07, 2.88
  • Updated suspension.
  • Changed rear suspension type to solid axle from double wishbone.
  • Changed weight distribution to 51/49 from 50/50.
  • Driver's suit color now changes depending on car's color.
  • Decreased max fuel capacity (L) to 51 from 159.
  • Decreased min fuel capacity (L) to 51 from 80.
  • Decreased low fuel warning value (L) to 5 from 3.
  • Changed fuel consumption rate to 0.0038 from 0.0085.
  • Decreased power output at wheels to 140 hp @ 4,400 rpm from 260 hp @ 5,000 rpm (15% transmission loss from 165 hp).
  • Decreased torque output at wheels to 295 Nm @ 2,400 rpm from 370 Nm @ 5,000 rpm (15% transmission loss from 348 Nm).
  • Decreased redline (rpm) to 5,000 from 6,500.
  • Decreased overrev damage threshold (rpm) to 5,500 from 6,850.
  • Decreased idle (rpm) to 700 from 900.
  • Increased curb weight (Kg) to 1,160 from 1,000.
  • Increased total mass (Kg) to 1,235 from 1,120.
  • Changed ground collider:
    • Position: "0.00,-0.18,-0.02" from "0.00,-0.18,-0.15".
    • Dimension: "1.35,0.05,1.40" from "1.50,0.119,3.50".
  • Decreased AI/Autoshift values to 4,500/3,000 from 6,150/3,900.
  • Updated tyre version to v10 from v7.
  • Updated tyre:
    • Removed: street, semislicks
    • Added: Vintage 60s

EDIT: I'm now digging through alekabul's LOD tutorial at RD, so hopefully in the future, i can give you an array of optimized mods. The tutorial is pretty easy to learn.

Last edited:
You're the best, thank you. You wouldn't happen to have the Apricot Hill one by chance? I think that is the very last one to round out my ACF tracks collection. I've got a ton of tracks myself, if there is anything you're looking for, please let me know so I can return the favor.

Sure, no problem. Here is Apricot Hill.

https://sharemods.com/2ne48i28afyl/apricothill.7z.html

I have heard there's a 0.9.9 version of Bilsterberg out there but I haven't been able to find it. All I've got is an earlier version. It's pretty much the only thing I'm looking for at the moment.

Oh there's a version of Brasilia out there by thestrobe8 that I am having some trouble finding as well.

Last edited:
Sure, no problem. Here is Apricot Hill.

https://sharemods.com/2ne48i28afyl/apricothill.7z.html

I have heard there's a 0.9.9 version of Bilsterberg out there but I haven't been able to find it. All I've got is an earlier version. It's pretty much the only thing I'm looking for at the moment.

Oh there's a version of Brasilia out there by thestrobe8 that I am having some trouble finding as well.

Thanks again gutbomb. I've got ACF's Brasilia of course, but the other one I have is this one.

I think the quality is great on it. I'm not sure if it was based on Strobe8's, but it is a nice one.

Check your inbox as well.

Thanks again gutbomb. I've got ACF's Brasilia of course, but the other one I have is this one.

I think the quality is great on it. I'm not sure if it was based on Strobe8's, but it is a nice one.

Check your inbox as well.

I've got that brasilia already, it appeared to me to just be a mod of the ACF one.

nice release! However, i just downloaded the new version of the Alfa 155 Q4, the handling model feels weird and doesn't allow any sound changes?

Hi, about sounds, I didn't touch it in anyway, so I don't know why it doesn't allow changes. Maybe a CM related issue? And what do you mean by "the handling feels weird"?

Hi, about sounds, I didn't touch it in anyway, so I don't know why it doesn't allow changes. Maybe a CM related issue? And what do you mean by "the handling feels weird"?
probably and hopefully just a CM related issue, I will redownload it and try again

@kalun318 we usually try to avoid double posting, but I have to admit in all my years at GT Planet I have never seen quintuple posting, it might not be a record but still impressive, never the less, you might want to limit those though. Just saying.:D
I am sorry for the quintuple posting, as I am still getting the hang of using the functions on the forum, I will try not posting at all if necessary if it is too annyoing

Excellent. Can I have a request? Could you make these skins in silver rather than white as they were originaly run in 1992 (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/cg/5486/Audi-V8-Quattro-DTM.html) with number 1,2,44 and 45. The chassis of this car was made from aluminum to cut down on weight and to be able to compete with much smaller and lighter BMW and Mercedes, hence the silver color. The 1990 skin was actually painted white with number 44 and 45, and the same one was used in 1991 with numbers 1, 2, 44 and 45, but that one is totally different design (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5529/Audi-V8-Quattro-DTM.html). I would be eternally grateful. Got to learn to make skins myself one of these days.

Last edited:
I bet you the mods there are reading through these posts and screenshotting these two posts saying "lol GT Planet dum dum"

If this is true then hey guys, tell crash I said hi ;)

Frankly I don't care what they will think. A couple of times I replied to their comments saying "Who do you think you are to tell me what mods should I keep on my drive."

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back