Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
Or there must be something in my end (maybe the track), or the Velo's Gallardo GT2 got mad.
This happened right after the start.
dr1i.jpg
u1ba.jpg
2ofi.jpg
5fze.jpg

Edit: tried another track, the AI continues mad and jumping all around. :boggled::D
Hi Paulo, don't got your answer but i wander, what's that track please?
I don't recognize it and it seems really beautiful.

I've been on hiatus for few days, got busy updating some outdated/broken mods.

Managed to get my hands on Audi's LMP1s from 2009 to 2016 (excluding 2014), managed to make a lot of progress and had a lot of fun working on them this week, but it's far from being done yet.

I just finished updating smallblockhero's Sunbeam Tiger MkII (FH3) from Assettoland. Found some glaring issues like incorrect power/torque output, fuel capacity, tyres and tachometer to name a few.

Feel free to give some feedback so i can further improve it in the future.

DOWNLOAD

sunbeam_tiger_mkii-jpg.922786

• Fixed tachometer.
  • Changed name to Sunbeam Tiger Mk II.
  • Updated description.
  • Changed tags:
    • Old: "#Vintage Supercars","rwd","manual","lightweight","vintage","race","usa"
    • New: "#Vintage","rwd","manual","street","great britain","v8","vintage","lightweight"
  • Updated power graph.
  • Repositioned wings.
  • Adjusted drag coefficient.
  • Changed class to "street" from "race".
  • Changed country to Great Britain from USA.
  • Repositioned cameras.
  • Repositioned fuel tank:
    • Old: 0.000,-0.072,-1.387
    • New: 0.000,-0.100,-1.700
  • Updated ground collider.
    • Position: "0.00,-0.27,-0.02" from "0.00,-0.18,-0.15"
    • Size: "1.35,0.05,1.40" from "1.5,0.119,3.50"
  • Updated gear ratios:
    • Reverse: "2.32" from "2.53"
    • 1st: "2.32" from "2.78"
    • 2nd: "1.69" from "1.93"
    • 3rd: "1.29" from "1.48"
    • Final: "2.88" from "3.10"
  • Added adjustable gear ratios:
    • 1st: 2.78, 2.32
    • 2nd: 1.93, 1.69
    • 3rd: 1.36, 1.29
    • 4th: 1.00
  • Changed adjustable final drive ratios:
    • Removed: 3.60, 3.25, 3.10, 2.91, 2.70
    • Added: 3.31, 3.23, 3.07, 2.88
  • Updated suspension.
  • Changed rear suspension type to solid axle from double wishbone.
  • Changed weight distribution to 51/49 from 50/50.
  • Driver's suit color now changes depending on car's color.
  • Decreased max fuel capacity (L) to 51 from 159.
  • Decreased min fuel capacity (L) to 51 from 80.
  • Decreased low fuel warning value (L) to 5 from 3.
  • Changed fuel consumption rate to 0.0038 from 0.0085.
  • Decreased power output at wheels to 140 hp @ 4,400 rpm from 260 hp @ 5,000 rpm (15% transmission loss from 165 hp).
  • Decreased torque output at wheels to 295 Nm @ 2,400 rpm from 370 Nm @ 5,000 rpm (15% transmission loss from 348 Nm).
  • Decreased redline (rpm) to 5,000 from 6,500.
  • Decreased overrev damage threshold (rpm) to 5,500 from 6,850.
  • Decreased idle (rpm) to 700 from 900.
  • Increased curb weight (Kg) to 1,160 from 1,000.
  • Increased total mass (Kg) to 1,235 from 1,120.
  • Changed ground collider:
    • Position: "0.00,-0.18,-0.02" from "0.00,-0.18,-0.15".
    • Dimension: "1.35,0.05,1.40" from "1.50,0.119,3.50".
  • Decreased AI/Autoshift values to 4,500/3,000 from 6,150/3,900.
  • Updated tyre version to v10 from v7.
  • Updated tyre:
    • Removed: street, semislicks
    • Added: Vintage 60s

EDIT: I'm now digging through alekabul's LOD tutorial at RD, so hopefully in the future, i can give you an array of optimized mods. The tutorial is pretty easy to learn.

Wow, this feels incredible. Not sure how you have done it, but i love it!

Just digging into it to see how easy it is the get some basic racing skins on to it. Would be a nice one to add to TCL60's class.

Genuinely one of the best feelings of being on rubber propped up by suspension.
Fantastic work!!

Excellent. Can I have a request? Could you make these skins in silver rather than white as they were originaly run in 1992 (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/cg/5486/Audi-V8-Quattro-DTM.html) with number 1,2,44 and 45. The chassis of this car was made from aluminum to cut down on weight and to be able to compete with much smaller and lighter BMW and Mercedes, hence the silver color. The 1990 skin was actually painted white with number 44 and 45, and the same one was used in 1991 with numbers 1, 2, 44 and 45, but that one is totally different design (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5529/Audi-V8-Quattro-DTM.html). I would be eternally grateful. Got to learn to make skins myself one of these days.

Hi,
the Color is silver. In the Content Manager, the colors often look different than they are created.
But if I have time I will see if I can get a better result with MAP.

This surfaces update is great. However, this corner (T1) looks like it has a concrete edge to it, but it doesn't sound any different from the track. Just a tiny detail, but being that I always run over it, I think it'd add to the experience of driving this track.

View attachment 922659
Japp, sorry can't take a look now, but iirc this part isn't named correctly to be possibly setup in the surface.ini
Therefore the track file (kn5) itself must be edited. No great deal, but it would need an update. Maybe asking author on RD is an option? My changes in ini could be integrated, as skin from @Fall Guy and grass config from Mike08 too?

Hi mates, i was looking for a nice dtm 90 mod and found this one but is it possible that someone here can do a upgrade of this car package: 1996_FIA_Class_1_Touring_car_ITC_3in1_for_AC_1.16

cause sometimes it looks like the car is flooting or the shadow under the cars are not there,..
hope someone can fix it and send me an PM if its done please

Download: https://sharemods.com/vqeu1i7hehfk/1996_FIA_Class_1_Touring_car_ITC_3in1_for_AC_1.16.rar.html

thanks in advance :cheers:

Last edited:
Many thanks. See if that works

Nope thats not it. It's the only car I have behaving like this. Yes I have audio on everything else. Yes I checked the settings, but damn,this game is throwing all sorts at me.

Last edited:
Excellent. Can I have a request? Could you make these skins in silver rather than white as they were originaly run in 1992 (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/cg/5486/Audi-V8-Quattro-DTM.html) with number 1,2,44 and 45. The chassis of this car was made from aluminum to cut down on weight and to be able to compete with much smaller and lighter BMW and Mercedes, hence the silver color. The 1990 skin was actually painted white with number 44 and 45, and the same one was used in 1991 with numbers 1, 2, 44 and 45, but that one is totally different design (https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5529/Audi-V8-Quattro-DTM.html). I would be eternally grateful. Got to learn to make skins myself one of these days.

Hi do you have anymore of your awesome grid presets you could share?

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 102
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 105
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 100
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 102
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 95
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 99
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 101
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 105
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 102
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 104
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 109
Many thanks. See if that works

Nope thats not it. It's the only car I have behaving like this. Yes I have audio on everything else. Yes I checked the settings, but damn,this game is throwing all sorts at me.

Are you by chance running the car alongside a modded car that might have references to the lambo inside its GUIDs.txt in the modded car's sfx folder?

Some mods GUIDs.txt files are an ungodly mess and it has occasionally caused a car within my field to not make sound if it is eroneously mentioned within another car's GUIDs.txt.

For this reason I once spent an hour or two manually going through every single mod car I have to make sure all unneccessary lines were removed from their GUIDs file. This was not much of a fun task.

I managed to fix it by reverifying my install via steam. 9 files were messed up. I would not feel comfortable by editing files. Trying to make things better not worse :-)

Now all i gotta do is learn to drive..................................................

Hi guys,
Just saw someone mention the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento above and it reminded me of a long wondered question. Has anyone seen a mod that gives it the correct dashboard or has anybody seen a full correct mod?
Ta.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back