- 10

- South Africa
It’s in the GT packwhere can we find niels pack please
??
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BL-EbnCLb30KTjyVOqnV0b9u59CWTbHC
It’s a big file but lots of cars are in there like the Dodge Viper
It’s in the GT packwhere can we find niels pack please
??
Thanks.PM me if recopying doesn't fix it. I'll send my files.
I remember that those skins' ext_config.ini files were referencing wrong file names. Extract the files I attached to their respective skin folder (rename of course). It'll fix it.
I would be hard pressed to believe that sparks in NASCAR are unrealistic after watching them do exactly just that for years on end.
I did not say sparks "don't happen in NASCAR". The issue is that they are happening every lap, every race and every banked track. THAT is not realistic. Anyway...back to the point...I do not find a collider adjuster in CM (?)
![]()
![]()
![]()
Where can I find this pack of Neil's?There is a Ferrari 458 gt3 in Neil’s lemans pack
The Jaguar is missing from the list.I'm trying to build a Grid Preset and Quick Drive preset for the 2015 GT3 championship.
Would anyone happen to know if these cars are as good as i can get, or are there better mods that could replace the current vehicle list, that would perhaps be more time appropriate.
Here is the car list thus far:
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 2016 (Guerilla Mods)
Audi R8 LMS (AGU Modding)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2009 (Kunos)
Bentely Contenental GT3 2012 (?)
BMW Z4 GT3 2010 (Kunos)
Ferarri 458 GTE 2011 (URD)
Huracan GT3 2015 (Kunos)
650s Kunos 2014 (Kunos)
SLS AMG GT3 2009 (Kunos)
Nissan GT-R GT3 2012 (Kunos)
Porsche 911 GT3-R 2013 (?)
Currently i'm using default setups, have the tracks and track list for the 2015 season, but some of these cars are not exactly 2015 spec.
Does anyone know if there are more accurate, time appropriate cars i could use in replace of the ones i mentioned, or are these about right?
If anyone is interested I'll upload the quick drive presets in a zip and you can add them to your cm folder, this will allow you to run them in order like a short season, all time, date and weather etc will be set by the quick drive preset so it'll be as close the actual season as possible.
Thanks everyone,
Where can I find this pack of Neil's?
Thanks a lot!https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-992#post-13067235
Both packs in their entirety are included in this post. (They're massive, so watch out! It's almost an entire game's worth of content in two zip files, so they're gigabytes large even compressed.)
I see this but no info as to who made the track or the car.
I see this but no info as to who made the track or the car.
Did you know about this post Jim? I wonder if they all up to date from where you left off when the site went down:I updated this and it was on the reboot page until it was pulled...I can paste a link if anyone requires
Many thanks.Car is made by Kunos. The track is Bremgarten by ACReboot (Jim Lloyd, Terra 21)![]()
This video is prior to it being updated.see norms link aboveCar is made by Kunos. The track is Bremgarten by ACReboot (Jim Lloyd, Terra 21)![]()
Many thanks Jim. Appreciate it. Now wonder I missed it, 800 pages back.............................ffs. hahaha.
I did see one video that someone called Fat Alfie is working on a new version.
Many thanks once again.
Bentely Contenental GT3 2012 (?)
Was waiting for this track for a long time. The main layout looks really good and detailed .4/5 points.
But even this level is lower then twing ring in Race room, which costs far cheaper ! Raceroom Nordschleife costs 8usd, 2 usd cheaper then twing ring. Anyway, its nothing comparing what you expect and what you get.
Oval layout is my favourite from GT and best motoring. Just have a look at this newbie track building quality.
Track surface, curbs (on both layouts) made very very good . But background is so low.
Track was under construction for more then one year...really!? It doesnt costs 10 usd
View attachment 923446 View attachment 923447 View attachment 923448
this is how my " ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_2020" looks on track, it looks fine in CM Showroom.
![]()
What should I do to fix it?
Awesome! I can't wait. Btw, are you the guy responsible for all of the aa_ tracks? If so, you have so many! And they are all really good. How do you have the time to do all of those?
I was just driving on Chichagoland for volume 3 of the track review series and I asked myself in my head "I wonder who made this?" and then an airplane dragging a banner behind it flew over the infield right at that exact moment with "13X" on the banner![]()
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to give an update on the Radical. Every small change is getting closer and closer to the IRL AIM data that Kevin has, so great progress. Just wanted to let you know why it's so slow progress, well me and Kevin life on different side of the pond, so when I am busy making changes he is working, and visa verson, so I have to wait for his feedback before I make any more changes.
Just thought I would let you know
Shaun
This crap with Twin Ring Motegi is ridiculous, $12 for a mod that has all sorts of problems and that was originally gonna be free. This whole thing with paid mods is getting out of hand.