Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,062 comments
A re-work to make authentic Bathurst skins, all credit goes to the original maker at Assetto pedia.
Car: https://assettopedia.forumfree.it/?t=76543170
Skins: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1985-bathurst-jaguars.33355/
custom-showroom-1590336953.jpg

custom-showroom-1590337015.jpg

Last edited:
PM me if recopying doesn't fix it. I'll send my files.

I remember that those skins' ext_config.ini files were referencing wrong file names. Extract the files I attached to their respective skin folder (rename of course). It'll fix it.
Thanks.
Looks like I have it figured out. Had to put the data.acd in the original '15 AMG GT3 folder, then extract it, then move it to the new folder named ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_2020.
Then if you want to use '15 skins, you have to copy the ext_config into each skin folder. I just have to recopy sound to new one and it looks to be sorted out.

there use to be a link that we can find all cars specs ,can someone do me a favor if he knows it to tell me ?

edit:nevermind i found it

Last edited:
I would be hard pressed to believe that sparks in NASCAR are unrealistic after watching them do exactly just that for years on end.

I did not say sparks "don't happen in NASCAR". The issue is that they are happening every lap, every race and every banked track. THAT is not realistic. Anyway...back to the point...I do not find a collider adjuster in CM (?)
Brad-Keselowski-NASCAR-Southern-500-Darlington-2013.jpg

Texas-Motor-Speedway-Sparks-1.jpg

nascar-feb-advance-auto-parts-clash-daytona-february-beach-florida-usa-brad-keselowski-sprays-sparks-onto-kevin-harvick-86686688.jpg

I'm trying to build a Grid Preset and Quick Drive preset for the 2015 GT3 championship.

Would anyone happen to know if these cars are as good as i can get, or are there better mods that could replace the current vehicle list, that would perhaps be more time appropriate.

Here is the car list thus far:

Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 2016 (Guerilla Mods)
Audi R8 LMS (AGU Modding)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2009 (Kunos)
Bentely Contenental GT3 2012 (?)
BMW Z4 GT3 2010 (Kunos)
Ferarri 458 GTE 2011 (URD)
Huracan GT3 2015 (Kunos)
650s Kunos 2014 (Kunos)
SLS AMG GT3 2009 (Kunos)
Nissan GT-R GT3 2012 (Kunos)
Porsche 911 GT3-R 2013 (?)

Currently i'm using default setups, have the tracks and track list for the 2015 season, but some of these cars are not exactly 2015 spec.

Does anyone know if there are more accurate, time appropriate cars i could use in replace of the ones i mentioned, or are these about right?

If anyone is interested I'll upload the quick drive presets in a zip and you can add them to your cm folder, this will allow you to run them in order like a short season, all time, date and weather etc will be set by the quick drive preset so it'll be as close the actual season as possible.

Thanks everyone,
The Jaguar is missing from the list.
There is a Jaguar GT2 mod out there which I have.
After BoP settings it is marvelous.

Ok people. I am mad. I have a desire to collect the grand prix circuits and cars from 1950 to 1994.
Theres going to be some hard to find and probable never to be made circuits and cars. But if you find them, please let me know.
First request is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Bremgarten

If anyone knows of its existance or has it please holler

Edit. Found it. Damn, not a rareity

I think the cars are going to be a real bl..der

EDIT. The one I found was rfactor. URghhh

Last edited:

I see this but no info as to who made the track or the car.

I updated this and it was on the reboot page until it was pulled...I can paste a link if anyone requires

Edit there you go check norms link below

Last edited:
Many thanks Jim. Appreciate it. Now wonder I missed it, 800 pages back.............................ffs. hahaha.
I did see one video that someone called Fat Alfie is working on a new version.
Many thanks once again.

Bentely Contenental GT3 2012 (?)

Have you tried the Bentley GT3 from Assettoland? There's two versions available there. I used the top one when I got mine, but the bottom one by delpinski might be better? I'd suggest just trying them both out.

To be honest I mostly just used the Bentley as grid filler and never drove it very much, so I don't have much of an opinion on how either of those drove.

https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/bentley

Last edited:
Was waiting for this track for a long time. The main layout looks really good and detailed .4/5 points.
But even this level is lower then twing ring in Race room, which costs far cheaper ! Raceroom Nordschleife costs 8usd, 2 usd cheaper then twing ring. Anyway, its nothing comparing what you expect and what you get.
Oval layout is my favourite from GT and best motoring. Just have a look at this newbie track building quality.
Track surface, curbs (on both layouts) made very very good . But background is so low.
Track was under construction for more then one year...really!? It doesnt costs 10 usd

View attachment 923446 View attachment 923447 View attachment 923448

I was also waiting for this eagerly.
And yes, a lot is said about the price tag and some details, I won`t add to this discussion.
I just want to say, that I was lucky to drive on the road course in real live several times and in my opinion, this mod comes as close to this experience as a sim can get. That`s what counts for me. Can`t stop riding atm :D

Awesome! I can't wait. Btw, are you the guy responsible for all of the aa_ tracks? If so, you have so many! And they are all really good. How do you have the time to do all of those?

I was just driving on Chichagoland for volume 3 of the track review series and I asked myself in my head "I wonder who made this?" and then an airplane dragging a banner behind it flew over the infield right at that exact moment with "13X" on the banner :D

HAhaha last year i was on rampage converting tracks but they have issues , nowdays im not that quick and i pay more attention to details but some things goes loose like this road mesh. btw i think the adria roa will be ready sooner. Thanks and enjoy the tracks!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give an update on the Radical. Every small change is getting closer and closer to the IRL AIM data that Kevin has, so great progress. Just wanted to let you know why it's so slow progress, well me and Kevin life on different side of the pond, so when I am busy making changes he is working, and visa verson, so I have to wait for his feedback before I make any more changes.

Just thought I would let you know

Shaun

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give an update on the Radical. Every small change is getting closer and closer to the IRL AIM data that Kevin has, so great progress. Just wanted to let you know why it's so slow progress, well me and Kevin life on different side of the pond, so when I am busy making changes he is working, and visa verson, so I have to wait for his feedback before I make any more changes.

Just thought I would let you know

Shaun

Take your time, no need to rush as there is no dead line ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back