Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,818 comments
I can confirm it's a Race07 conversion, initially created by SimBin ;)
Are you sure? Cause i drove both versions in AC and RF2, and they are the same track. Or are we talking about a different version of the track?

tormo1.JPG

On a totally different note, the sound mega pack for RSS F1 mods from AC Fan for all F1 cars are absolutely out of this world. Still in WIP, but just wow:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9cYKhZAHEl8qXznvi_1xA/videos

Last edited:
I am new here on gtplanet and have been going through many of the older great posts(playing catch up on reading them) and came across these 2 Street Tracks. Tried them out and I like driving them and would be good for Indycar series tracks. Dont know if anymore is going to be done on them. I dont do track building, but have done AI, side lines, and very, very small things in 3dsimed. Anyway good work gutbomb.

Thanks for your work.
3 cams for Denver Pepsi Center.

Attachments

• content.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 35
To all you track builder’s out there. Has anyone got a good source of lidar data for the Umbria region of Italy? I’m looking for lidar for Assisi.

I'm getting this warning. Only happen in Tokyo track.
Running BLM Lights 1.16 and BLM Car 1.7.2.
xlke.png

Any idea or help why this stays on screen while I'm racing at Tokyo?

Cheers

I've got some issues also on this track. Windshield became blue tinted on some part of the track.
Don't know what really is the exact culprit but removing all heli and associated parameters from ext_config.ini solves it.

I've got some issues also on this track. Windshield became blue tinted on some part of the track.
Don't know what really is the exact culprit but removing all heli and associated parameters from ext_config.ini solves it.

Like this ?
WIXI3iy.png
XKavGPP.png

I'm having that problem on Maple Valley (improved version from March) and Le Mans 1989. It's weird.
Car pictured is the Kunos Alfa 155 btw.

Are you sure? Cause i drove both versions in AC and RF2, and they are the same track. Or are we talking about a different version of the track?

View attachment 931152

On a totally different note, the sound mega pack for RSS F1 mods from AC Fan for all F1 cars are absolutely out of this world. Still in WIP, but just wow:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9cYKhZAHEl8qXznvi_1xA/videos

I don't think it's the same version. Here's the one I talked about, and yes it is a Race07 conversion for sure :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1294#post-13139617

Best version in AC in my opinion. Thank you @Elio92 for posting it here ;)

I don't think it's the same version. Here's the one I talked about, and yes it is a Race07 conversion for sure :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1294#post-13139617

Best version in AC in my opinion. Thank you @Elio92 for posting it here ;)
Not that it matters, and i personally don't care where the track came from, but was curious to have the best track available, and so just downloaded the track from f1classic, where this guy claims he converted it from rf2 and the one that Elio posted, and they are the same track. So i don' know and as said don't care. It's a good track and that is all that matters.

EDIT: Jut watched a youtube from rf2 version, and it is the same. So i guess rf2 version is also converted from Race07.

Last edited:
Version 1.2.1 - Released 2020.06.17
Renault Mégane Trophy II and Evo (2009, 2012)

CHANGELOG (for both versions)

Physics

- revised tyres
- adjusted brakes setup

Other changes
- improvements to soundbank by RealAKP
- adjusted sounds level
- adjusted RPMs LEDs activation and blinking
- fixed left/right dampers values in setup thanks to __EASY__

DOWNLOAD Base version
DOWNLOAD Evo version

Last edited:
Hi ! :)

You know what !?
The VRC modding team (and I was able to read it some time ago on their FB "not private", so if you are like me without a FB account, It’s readable) will update some of their "old" cars like the McLaren Honda MP4/4.

I highly hope the sound of this car will get a new good one because the actual is far from good !
A while ago in the private VRC forum and on RD, one of the sound designer admits it... but he wasn’t in the team when the car was released. ^^

I still astonished that some "masters of sounds" like "AC FAN" never put their talent in it.

Cheers. :cheers:

Last edited:
One of my biggest win-win for me on AC to be honest, 7 class 1 DTMS. the 3 legions, the Evo, TJ's and Sim:ill: honestly though. all 7 of them actually compete with each other even without BoP. If you play around with the AI app you can make them be really really close. which is what I did with legions
View attachment 930989
And where can I get these?
I think I'm missing the Vectra and one of the Alfas.

Sorry to bother you all again. I have a problem downloading Pembrey track from google link.
Could any body please send it me as a Mega file as I can open these. Many thanks.

Like this ?
WIXI3iy.png
XKavGPP.png

I'm having that problem on Maple Valley (improved version from March) and Le Mans 1989. It's weird.
Car pictured is the Kunos Alfa 155 btw.

Yes like the first picture. I don't have a fully blue opaque windshield. (edited : see below)
On tokyo track, it happens with several cars (mod or kunos).
I think it's a CSP issue because if I uncheck it (all CSP), then windshield is ok.
And for tokyo in particular, seems related to animated object.

edit : just tried Maple Valley and I have the same issue than you. And guess what ? heli objects in maple valley :)
simple fix, in models.ini, remove model 8, 9 and 10 (for objects heli_yellowfly.kn5 , heli_hughesfly and heli_redfly)

edit2: tested singapore 2020 where there's also heli in the sky. no issue.
So both tokyo and maple which are using the same kn5 and almost the same ext_config.ini gives issues.

Last edited:
Nice little Mazda MX-5 NC1 (Power Retractable Hard Top) 2006 by Ewan Huzami.
The back end is a little lively..!
Original modder unknown.
v0.89 by Ewan Huzami:
- Added shifting animation
- Added 6th gear
- Added liveries
- Adjusted cockpit shaders
- Added race suits
- Added green instrument illumination
- Added UI details

mx5.PNG

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u5di4uqjuvxn8uf/mazda_mx5_nc1_prht.7z/file

Ah one of my old videos! good find :P

I think the process of porting them is basically what 'Sim Dream' is doing year by year?
I am 1 hr in. But i was thinking of building my very first track. Can’t find lidar data for assisi so decided Chernobyl fantasy track. I haven’t seen if you pull it up yet but I’m downloading the game and hope i can get my g27 into it. But if not then I’m going to make my own Chernobyl to learn blender.

Version 1.2 - Released 2020.06.17

Physics

- revised tyres
- adjusted brakes setup

Other changes
- adjusted sounds level

DOWNLOAD Base version
DOWNLOAD Evo version
Very nice! Thanks.

Version 1.2 - Released 2020.06.17

Physics

- revised tyres
- adjusted brakes setup

Other changes
- adjusted sounds level

DOWNLOAD Base version
DOWNLOAD Evo version

At 1.1.1 version was fonts folder. Are they needed now or just forgot to put it? :)

VW Beetle version 3.0 updated from assetto-fr.tk

This little gem has flown under a radar a bit i think. It's been out for a couple of months now on Assettoland and at least i didn't take time to drive it with all the excellent content coming out daily. But i'm sure glad i finally did. This is such an addictive fun car, well made in every aspect, that i just had to advertise it here. If this is your cup of tea, be sure to try it. Here's my lap around Tsukuba. Great track/car combo:

Find it on Assettoland, first car in VW category:

https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/volkswagen

Thanks for your work.
3 cams for Denver Pepsi Center.

Thanks DaBaeda for the CAM's for the Pepsi Center. Will you have a chance to do some CAM's for the other Denver Street track? I am going to work on seeing if I can get my Indycar car mods AI to go around these 2 tracks better. I forget how many pit stalls are currently on these 2 tracks, may add more to the tracks if needed. Real Indycar racing they normally have around 22-25 drivers on these type of Street Tracks.

And where can I get these?
I think I'm missing the Vectra and one of the Alfas.

Tj's merc, the original Evo mod and the original Calibra can be found on assettoland, the 1994 Calibra is in the dtm 1994 pack (payware so I'm not linking)
Velo has done an overhaul on the original Calibra which can be obtained from their so more of an update.
on here you can find the c180 rework which uses the previous model which is on the legion's version (GTP + legion uses the same model) along with the 1995 Alfa Romeo, you'll need to do some digging cause it's like 400 or 500 pages back.
the Evo S1 is a couple of pages behind thanks to Teddie and that's all you need to know.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back