Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,787 comments
Circuit Ricardo Tormo (Valencia/Spain)
Mediafire Link
: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yw20vvcvk9ss81c/valenciart.rar

I searched this track (I appreciated it a lot on Race 07) via the "search box" of this forum, It costs nothing but some (little) time..!
I wrote it like a wink for some lazy people here. ;)

By the way, the track is excellent It's a great work on it. 👍

:cheers:

I have a theory about people asking for links. It's not that they didn't think of using google or the search function on this forum. I believe it has to do with us knowing which version of that specific track/car is the latest/better one. Could be wrong, though..

Bonsoir, Good Evening, Hi, Ciao, Guten Abend, Buenas Noches, доброго вечора ! :)

This track hasn't been ONLY USED in Moto GP, It has been also used in WTCC (for example) and a VAO is present, excellent replay cameras are present also and the main KN5 as "valenciart" is dated on 03/05/20 (in american/english or 05/03/20 in english/french).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Ricardo_Tormo

Anyway and as me, You could download the track and make your own opinion. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Any clues who released this, and is it from Simbin or scratch made?

View attachment 931002

Autodromo Internacional Velopark - Version 1.0 reworked by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: thestrobe8

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New curb, trees, sponsor boards, people and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/km595fug54h0exr/vhe_velopark_1.0.rar/file

Great! Thanks!
Now get back to work: we need more !!!!! :)

No seriously: great work man ;)

View attachment 931002

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- Added the VAO file

Awesome work! Thank you!

Any chance of the Rio oval making it's way from AMS? I have one nitpick with their version and that is the lack of banking in T1 and T4. They are not banked much in real life but not nearly flat either as in AMS.

Hi ! :)

Well, I really don't know I'm sorry !
As I often wrote here, I'm far from modding groups or involved in and I told the truth here... suddenly It reminds me this track I appreciated a lot on "Race 07" and I searched it.

I downloaded it, I made my own opinion, I was really pleased by the global quality... even (and often) if It misses a groove line which could add more "life".

Cheers. :cheers:

EDIT
I don't think It is a "scratch made" and maybe It's a "Race 07" conversion but this track was also present in other cars racing games. ;)

Last edited:
This is a port from rf2. Original thread for the track can be found on f1classic forum. The guy who made it, was also here in the forum talking about the progress he was doing.

Sol1.6 alpha 7 test. Great work @Peter Boese !

Heavy thunderstorm in cockpit view works and looks (and sounds) very good. Is it correct - and maybe often discussed? - that in replay mode the rain disappears? see the second video. Also like @Fall Guy already mentioned the wet spray is gone (yep also new smoke disabled in ParticlesFX

Test video of heavy thunderstorm cockpit view. The wind and speed effect of the rain on the windscreen is animated very good.
The lightning and thunder sound pop up more often now.

Video of replay external replay cam. Still looks amazing but the rain is gone which sounds as intended because external cam has no windscreen rain animation. Correct?

Looks amazing! Can't wait for the new SOL's release. As it's in Alpha, I'm guessing it will still be a awhile, but the wait will be worth it:tup: Also, glad to see a video in ultra wide I can enjoy on my monitor.

Only version of Våler is the old layout on Legions blog. It's a rip i got from the old STCC game.

Puebla by Zwiss
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xojz841iz6g2yvo/Puebla_2005_V2.0.zip/file

Meh. Mantorp
https://sharemods.com/fmdgf6d8n4na/mantorp.7z.html
Thank you, friend!
Bonsoir, Good Evening, Hi, Ciao, Guten Abend, Buenas Noches, доброго вечора ! :)

This track hasn't been ONLY USED in Moto GP, It has been also used in WTCC (for example) and a VAO is present, excellent replay cameras are present also and the main KN5 as "valenciart" is dated on 03/05/20 (in american/english or 05/03/20 in english/french).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Ricardo_Tormo

Anyway and as me, You could download the track and make your own opinion. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Very good track and I appreciate the work. I said that, because until today I hadn't found the RT track ready to use. It is of great importance for motorsport.
:cheers:

EDIT: Le Mans vintage is awesome.

I have a theory about people asking for links. It's not that they didn't think of using google or the search function on this forum. I believe it has to do with us knowing which version of that specific track/car is the latest/better one. Could be wrong, though..
Hi ! :)

Well, I really don't know I'm sorry !
As I often wrote here, I'm far from modding groups or involved in and I told the truth here... suddenly It reminds me this track I appreciated a lot on "Race 07" and I searched it.

I downloaded it, I made my own opinion, I was really pleased by the global quality... even (and often) if It misses a groove line which could add more "life".

Cheers. :cheers:

EDIT
I don't think It is a "scratch made" and maybe It's a "Race 07" conversion but this track was also present in other cars racing games. ;)

That's exactly it. We all have access to research platforms, but the circuits that I find on Google (for example) are without AI, without cameras and usually outdated.
I'm not a moddere and I don't know how to build the tracks, I sincerely admire who has this knowledge.
I would even like to know a lot about the physics programming of cars.

[QUOTE = "BrainsBush, post: 13139824, membro: 281058"] Prima hai disinstallato completamente la versione precedente di SOL? Quindi un'installazione pulita 1.6 alpha 7?

Nel mio weatherFX lo script del controller è anche 1.5.1 il tempo è 1.6
[ATTACH = full] 930.999 [/ attach]
[ATTACH = full] 931000 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer, r I have overwritten files as we have always done every installation of sol, is there no way to make it work?

That did the trick, thank you!

I have made a couple tracks for Assetto Corsa, they aren't much, in fact they kind of suck, but if anyone wants a couple of tracks made by a guy that doesn't really know what he's doing, here they are.

Streets of Denver from the 1990/1991 Grand Prix of Denver - 326.8 MB

Denver Pepsi Center from the 2002-2006 Grand Prix of Denver - 225.9 MB

I've done as much as I can do with these. I built them in Race Track Builder and got the buildings and stuff from various sketchup models. There is AI but it's not very good (indycars can't make it through a lap on the street circuit but slower cars can). I originally made these tracks for myself since I grew up in Denver and really just wanted to drive on these tracks but I just figured I'd share something since I visit this thread daily and grab tons of fun stuff and got help today.

I am new here on gtplanet and have been going through many of the older great posts(playing catch up on reading them) and came across these 2 Street Tracks. Tried them out and I like driving them and would be good for Indycar series tracks. Dont know if anymore is going to be done on them. I dont do track building, but have done AI, side lines, and very, very small things in 3dsimed. Anyway good work gutbomb.

R246 could use some camera magic if you're interested Safi..?

tokyo 246

The track is very wide so on a hot lap the car gets somewhat lost.
Tried to make up for that a bit, sort of successful.
Named so as to follow the track cams posted already by DaBaeda, so camera_3.ini
If for whatever reason you don't have those, then rename camera_1.ini

cheers.

Attachments

• acf_tokyo246_cam.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 78
@Peter Boese since no one replies at discord, are you able to provide some answer reg. the non-existent water spray? Is this a known issue? I talk about the vanilla one. "New smoke" is disabled.

I think the water spray will be coming in a yet-to-be-seen CSP update. Patreon subscribers have already seen a video of the work in progress and it's looking very cool. Not only will there be water spray, but Ilja's also working on water running across the cars roofs and drying track lines.

View attachment 931002

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Added the VAO file

maybe a basic version of dragtrack 💡 please please please :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I'm getting this warning. Only happen in Tokyo track.
Running BLM Lights 1.16 and BLM Car 1.7.2.
xlke.png

Any idea or help why this stays on screen while I'm racing at Tokyo?

Cheers

Well I was going to ul it.
The F, I had it three months ago :grumpy:
l01i.jpg

Well I'm looking for a decent version too. The current ones are highly outdated in terms of lighting and optimizations. Would love it if someone has an 'updated' one; like we did for bahrain and singapore. :bowdown:

Thanks for your answer, r I have overwritten files as we have always done every installation of sol, is there no way to make it work?

I feel that you still misunderstand but maybe I misunderstand you.

You must install the new alphas cleanly, by completely remove the old version first.

Here is the easiest method. Place this file in the assetto corsa root foler (steamapps/common/assettocorsa/) and then run it. It will remove your old Sol version. Then manually install new alpha like usual and overwrite anything it still asks.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533317170764054539/711149145523748885/soluninstall.bat

BIT OF IMPORTANT NOTE: You shouldn't run .bat files if you do not trust them or where they came from. I will not upload the file directly to this forum but I provide the link here for convenience, it is the link directly from the Sol Discord.
-Please navigate to the Sol Discord and find the file by yourself in the #releases channel if you have any worry or wish to verify that it is correct.

===

Edit: after I write this I just noticed Sol v1.6 now made it into beta and even contains the uninstall script inside the download:

===

Sol 1.6 beta + 1.5.4
reset your solconfig!

Please delete all sol... folders in \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\weather
if you install from 1.6 alpha 1!
Just use the uninstall script, included in this pack

Use the weatherFX options to switch between Sol versions:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ecg6qlajwtcohfh/Sol_1.6_beta_%2B_1.5.4.7z/file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3esblyewtl30r80/Sol 1.6 beta + 1.5.4.7z?dl=0

[QUOTE = "BrainsBush, post: 13139824, membro: 281058"] Prima hai disinstallato completamente la versione precedente di SOL? Quindi un'installazione pulita 1.6 alpha 7?

Nel mio weatherFX lo script del controller è anche 1.5.1 il tempo è 1.6
[ATTACH = full] 930.999 [/ attach]
[ATTACH = full] 931000 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

According to the experts it is strongly advised to really uninstall a previous SOL version before installing the SOL1.6 alpha
I also was used to overwriting files but for some reason that install procedure was changed. Now it is works for me.
Hope it helps? You've also found the direct way to Peter Boese & Co. via his Discord. So that's the right place for more expert support.

Edit: YES!!! I'm a Ninja too. Helpful explanation @B_Isak !

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back