Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,792 comments
View attachment 930558

Hello, do anybody have track lights config for Miami Bayside track?
is there any way you can give a link to the mythos?
Do Do Do - Update Time. I'm trying not to spam this thread, so I waited a day...

All of this stuff is work in progress, so whilst criticism is welcome, don't be too harsh please. you'll be pleased to note none of these tracks contain a Ferris wheel or any hot air balloons... yet ;).

First Up we have some updates to the Grand Tour Celebrity Face Off track. It's looking pretty good now, and is super fun to drive. I have added the AI support, so this one is very close to getting released for free on Race Department.

@safi hellie has also made a fantastic set of cameras too! these will be included in the upcoming release. For anybody that might have missed it you can see it here.

Next up, I have done a fair bit of work on my version of Mallory Park still some work to do, but here is a side by side comparison. It jumps around a bit because my driving in the game isn't quite up to scratch compared to the IRL video.

Finally, I have been working on a Fantasy Circuit, along the same vein as 'Cathedral Rock'
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cathedral-rock-international-circuit.32543/

This one is called Dunsdale Circuit - Name can change if anybody can come up with anything better - it's a mish mash of a few circuits. basically the premise is What if the Nuburgring and Bathurst had a baby? but it was raised at Mt. Akina???? - Dunsdale that's what!

This latest update adds a lot more scenery, some Kerbs, animated water, some track layout changes and some experimental trackside 'branding' i'd appreciate everyone's thoughts.

Check out the video below for an onboard lap and then a seemingly drunk pilot trying to fly a drone over the track at the end... (it's a good job there's no balloons yet as some of them would totally be popped.

View attachment 931886

As you can see there are a fair few layouts here - the full circuit, a top speed test, a tōge route, a twisty street circuit-esque bit and various combinations of them all.

Needless to say, if you fancy taking any of the above tracks for a spin right now you'll find them on my Patreon page, or when they're finished they will as always be released for free on Race Department. https://www.patreon.com/nukedrop

Bit of a long one, thanks for reading / watching etc.

cant wait to see the final product

Posted this months ago on F1. Thought I'd share it here. No biggie, but I actually like this track a bit. But that terrain texture scaling was horrendous.

Okay, so fixed landscape on this track: Monaco_Rallycross_DiRT3

Before
Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
1befor10.jpg

After
2after10.jpg

Link updated with full track, TED-EDiTS, now including AI fixes from @Newee

Last edited:
Posted this months ago on F1. Thought I'd share it here. No biggie, but I actually like this track a bit. But that terrain texture scaling was horrendous.

That looks like a massive improvement. Always liked this track but always hated that blurry mess in the background. Nice one for fixing this :cheers:

Before
1befor10.jpg

After
2after10.jpg

Link for the track:

No biggie, but really makes a world of difference.

As I've mentioned before, there are many good tracks that suffer from terrible landscape textures. I'm not trying to push you, but could you maybe apply the same magic to Autopolis, for example?

That looks like a massive improvement. Always liked this track but always hated that blurry mess in the background. Nice one for fixing this :cheers:

My pleasure, man. Thanks for the kudos.

No biggie, but really makes a world of difference.

As I've mentioned before, there are many good tracks that suffer from terrible landscape textures. I'm not trying to push you, but could you maybe apply the same magic to Autopolis, for example?

TT, which Autopolis? Link me so I know I'm looking at the right track.

Anybody know where to get the most recent/best version of the Montreal GP track?

Which ones do you have at the moment (or tried so far)? I have three versions that are all pretty nice. I'll post ones you don't already have and you can decide for yourself which one is best for you.

Last edited:
For some reason, I couldn't find the upload button to upload the updated file on RD, so here's the link to mega.nz until I figured out what's wrong
https://mega.nz/file/AEVDkaiJ#p8crThW8E3R9GaWsiQ1bEf2JyMlTIpFTNpVvVxMsIIA
View attachment 932523
Updated to v 1.0.
Please delete old folder because I changed the folder name.

Changelog:
1. Missing sponsor added: "Cheung Kong Construction"
2. Added car no. 2 and no. 3

Credit:
1. Patrick Marek and PM3DM team for the excellent mod.
2. TonyBarracuda & Kalun318 for Cheung Kong Construction company logo
3. Patrick Marek, Promise2die4 & MRM1GAMING for info on how to edit the nplate.dds

Great car great handling but please can someone can fix or update the interior please ? its looks like a s......t!
Sry

My pleasure, man. Thanks for the kudos.

TT, which Autopolis? Link me so I know I'm looking at the right track.

The only Autopolis we have in Our Racing Simulator (I think):

I know the issues are a lot bigger than with the Monaco Rallycross: the bare naked green texture all around the track. There is a good re-skin made for this track but it only fixes color-tones and trees. There was some talk on this topic some time ago, I don't know if somebody is at the moment doing a rework for this track in silence?

The track itself is so much fun and it's a shame that it's been left sort of half-way done.

The only Autopolis we have in Our Racing Simulator (I think):

I know the issues are a lot bigger than with the Monaco Rallycross: the bare naked green texture all around the track. There is a good re-skin made for this track but it only fixes color-tones and trees. There was some talk on this topic some time ago, I don't know if somebody is at the moment doing a rework for this track in silence?

The track itself is so much fun and it's a shame that it's been left sort of half-way done.

Have you tried this crazy dynamic skin for Autop Oita? Seriously, try it. It is crazy. It takes care of those bare bright green hills with not just textures, but also objects. I've gotta investigate more on how he did that with a skin. Super effing clever.

GUERILLA Mods - BMW M2 CS Racing (BETA)

hey guys!
this is our 10k members thank you special :bowdown:

https://bit.ly/gue_bmw_m2_cs_001

View attachment 932633

news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/

View attachment 932632

If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to

banned@guerilla-mods.de

add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!

Cheers!

Your GUERILLA Mods Team!
Thanks for the treat!
Still banned on your facebook page and sent an email but if you keep sharing treats around these parts, then I guess it's all good.
emot-tiphat.gif

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back