My pleasure, man. Thanks for the kudos.
TT, which Autopolis? Link me so I know I'm looking at the right track.
Which ones do you have at the moment (or tried so far)? I have three versions that are all pretty nice. I'll post ones you don't already have and you can decide for yourself which one is best for you.
Thanks for this. A couple of quick bug reports from a VR user (I know it's a beta):GUERILLA Mods - BMW M2 CS Racing (BETA)
hey guys!
this is our 10k members thank you special
https://bit.ly/gue_bmw_m2_cs_001
View attachment 932633
news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community
https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/
View attachment 932632
If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to
banned@guerilla-mods.de
add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!
Cheers!
Your GUERILLA Mods Team!

I noticed the holes, but my display is working fine (if it's this what you mean):Thanks for this. A couple of quick bug reports from a VR user (I know it's a beta):
- several holes in driver and passenger doors and surrounds
- digital dash display doesn't work
Thanks for this. A couple of quick bug reports from a VR user (I know it's a beta):
- several holes in driver and passenger doors and surrounds
- digital dash display doesn't work
Thanks a lot, that is a great news, i don't got VR but a potato PC and i need every CPU cycle too ^^Good news for RHM users, and even better news for VR users who need all the CPU cycles they can salvage:
(copy/paste from the AC Custom Shaders Discord, courtesy of Insert Coin):
WallyM has adapted the original AC Real Head Motion for ACC and fixed the high CPU usage of the plugin too. I have had contact with WallyM and asked if he could fix the high CPU usage for the original AC version of the plugin too. This was his reply: "So I just discovered that RHM for ACC also works for AC. Look behind is a bit screwy, but you don't use that (in VR) anyway. If you want to have separate settings for ACC and AC, just set up two different RHM folders - one for AC and one for ACC. They will each have their own settings that way." I have tested his ACC version of the RHM plugin on AC and it works. CPU usage was reduced on my i7 CPU (4 core, 8 threads) from 4.2% on average for the original AC RHM plugin to 0.6% for the new plugin. The original plugin kept hogging the CPU even when AC wasn't running, the new plugin stays at 0% as it should. Recommended for VR users, since they need every CPU cycle they can get. The new RHM plugin can be downloaded here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/real-head-motion-for-acc-is-here.63606/
It seems you can also rename the ACC RHM executable to RealHeadMotionAssettoCorsa.exe which allows CM integration for auto-launching.
Check inside of CM > settings > apps > Sol weather appSo many settings in cm. where do i set up my wipers please. Anyone?
No specific button in CM afaik, but the wiper control is ALT + W. If you want it with one button you could use JoyToKey (or similar). I have a button on my wheel that commands the wipers.So many settings in cm. where do i set up my wipers please. Anyone?
Me neither. If you turn them on, look out, you're getting wipers for the rest of the race.No specific button in CM afaik, but the wiper control is ALT + W. If you want it with one button you could use JoyToKey (or similar). I have a button on my wheel that commands the wipers.
Lately I can activate them, but I can't deactivate with the same button like it used to be...
You can also use BLM car app.
GUERILLA Mods - BMW M2 CS Racing (BETA)
hey guys!
this is our 10k members thank you special
https://bit.ly/gue_bmw_m2_cs_001
View attachment 932633
news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community
https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/
View attachment 932632
If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to
banned@guerilla-mods.de
add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!
Cheers!
Your GUERILLA Mods Team!
ALT+N should stop them. At least that's the way I use via my button box.Me neither. If you turn them on, look out, you're getting wipers for the rest of the race.
Right. Give it a go.
This is getting daft. Nope. Not working. But when people say page 4 or page 10 of sol setting where are these?
Is anyone a member of this site here? https://assettocorsamods.net/forums/tracks.9/
I've been waiting and resending the confirmation email for about a year or more. I've contacted the site folks, but no reply. Anyone here have the strings to get my account validated?
View attachment 932651
Cheers buddy. Never seen that setup before. Will find it.
You'll find it in the app bar (right side of the screen), just activate.Cheers buddy. Never seen that setup before. Will find it.
Maybe you are trying a car that does not have working wipers. Check in showroom, that's faster...Right. Tried with another car. Wipers are kaputski ffs. I really can’t stand this anymore. 8 hours of faffing around. Im off to get la..... er bedtime
Wow. Thank you for this. I really like your skins, they are top level quality. The Extreme cars from Ciraceonline are a bit too powerful for regular BTCC cars, but now I might just do a version of this that is BOPed to other cars. You are pouring the skins out almost daily. Been a regular visitor of your Web site. Very impressed. I saw on you page, you made a skin for Toyota Corolla TN clase 3 car from ALEJO1633. I really like his Cruze, Vento and Tipo Competizione. Very nice cars indeed. But I don't see the Corolla on RD. Do you know where to find it? And is he gonna make some more TN clase 3 cars (focus, civic, c4, 408)? That would be excellent to have a full grid.I know that there are some other BTCC fans around here, I love the subaru but it does not exist in Assetto Corsa so I found a version of CIracesonline (DEL MOD EXTREME) and I started playing to recreate a SKIN that I love about BTCC. Whoever wants to download it is on the web
http://lr19skins.simplesite.com
I hope this time no one says to steal anything without mentioning ... although that never happened ...
View attachment 932666 View attachment 932667
and even better news for VR users