Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
The Jacarepagua_br track, like the Adelaide version is great in the layout, ai_line and objects terms, as it's from AMS1, but the textures on both are really dark/muddy, and don't show off the track as well as it could/should do. When I play them both in AMS2, the brighter textures help to make the whole track feel like Adelaide and Jacarepagua,as well as the actual track layout.

Is anyone around talented enough to brighten up the textures?

Last edited:
Sorry to ask again. But does anyone have any idea how to get the cars from here? I've tried on different web browsers to type in their Discord widget at the side, but it does not show for me. Even on different web browsers.

https://assetto2015garage.wixsite.com/assettogarage
I found them on the Internet for a long time, but did not go in for a couple of months. Today I went to this site and it appeared, but then I got an error. Maybe it's just me or they were updated, I don’t know. Here try https://www.rallyacademy.online/

My track for this weekend is

Kuwait Motor City.

Interestingly it holds a grade one lisence from the FIA so could potentially hold F1 races. It's a blast to drive even at these early stages in development. The Google terrain from that area is a bit 'out' shall we say, so some of the elevation changes have been made manually, and there is still a lot of work to be done. What a cool layout though, certainly getting Istanbul / COTA vibes from it

"Kuwait Motor Town is a motor racing circuit in Kuwait, located 56km (35mi) south of the capital Kuwait City. The main circuit is the first circuit in Kuwait to hold an FIA Grade One and FIM Grade A licence."

After feedback from my supporters on Patreon I have decided to add an early version of AI to the tracks that I add to the repository going forward, this way you cna interact with the track a little more than just doing time trials etc. So for Kuwait Motor City I have added 40 pitboxes :)

20200620150850_1.jpg

20200620150619_1.jpg

https://www.patreon.com/posts/38435417

Marc is off, i have his job from season 1991 and 2009, if you want i can send you this by pm, and if someone have his others job and could send me... thanks
Hi, could you send these to me, too....please...I've asked to Marc so many times. I didn't know he was off. I only have 1996 reworked, I am very interested in 2006, 2008 and 2009 ones. Thank you in advance.

Just digging through some old archive videos, and not sure if you have seen this one.

Ben Green was a Ginetta Supercup driver and well, I will let this video tell the story, but what I would give to have one of those.

Even today, this music raise my all body hair. I don't know why, I have a bond between sim racing and this music.

View attachment 932082

Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba - Version 1.0 - Reworked by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: https://www.erleague.com.br/

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New road, curbs, grass, sand trap, sponsor boards, people, trees and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Hotlap spawn added
- New skins added (Stock Car Brasil, Endurance Brasil, Copa Petrobras de Marcas)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Psychology support and various fix by @norms
- Added the VAO file
- Cam by @safi hellie

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0s1kr5v19b39eqa/vhe_curitiba_1.0.rar/file
The track is very bumpy when compared to the Simbin/Gilles75/HemiR version. Is Curitiba bumpy in real life? Or does this Reiza/VheEth version need road mesh?

Is there an updated version of area 51 anywhere? I seem to remember someone working to improve it, my version needs sunglasses.

That is just a curious question I have also. Just wondering if anyone has a Area 51 track for Assetto Corsa? It is a fictional track done by SimRaceWay group. ACF was working a pretty good beta version of this track and he had night lighting for the track, but he never released it - I am pretty sure why it wasnt. There are a couple Rfactor old Youtube videos showing the track. No big deal, Anyway, just curious.

jacarepagua_br - a great option for the track! Thank!
However, I was mistaken when I wrote that this is also a historical version - but earlier than 1988, corresponding to 1978-1979. This is not true.
View attachment 932405
This is a short version, which probably corresponds to 1995-2005, for track days, and possibly motorcycle events.
There is some information here. However, there is a chicane in fashion, but it is not on this map.
http://www.the-fastlane.co.uk/racingcircuits/Brazil/Rio1995Short.html
Does anyone know more information about this track configuration, in particular, which racing series could use it, what is the length of this configuration?

P.S. Judging by the information from the history of GSС - this is the 2005 version

Hi,

I know some about this layout since I've been there for trackdays and motorcycle events as you said. I think the dates are on google and it was such a long time ago that my memory is fading a bit. Basically this layout wasn't used for any "official" event, just trackdays, etc.
I posted some videos of trackdays 1 or 2 pages ago, take a look if you're interested :)

Here's another video of the same layout, slightly different because it's some years apart. This one was shot with a GoPro in a BMW GS800 in a motorcycle Event:

Hi,

I know some about this layout since I've been there for trackdays and motorcycle events as you said. I think the dates are on google and it was such a long time ago that my memory is fading a bit. Basically this layout wasn't used for any "official" event, just trackdays, etc.
I posted some videos of trackdays 1 or 2 pages ago, take a look if you're interested :)

Here's another video of the same layout, slightly different because it's some years apart. This one was shot with a GoPro in a BMW GS800 in a
Hi!
Thanks, I watched these videos. And so surprised to realize that mistaken at the expense of the fact that the GSC had a historical version of the 1970s. And then it became interesting to me which year it was. There are different videos on YouTube - 2003, 2008, 2011 ... I wanted to find the information more accurately. And it seems like 2005. In any case, I found a mention of this in the old news about the update of the GSC.

The assetto garage group disbanded 2 years ago and deleted all the links. So its pretty much down to luck if anyone has it now.

Ok. If that's the case then why have they updated their website and why do they have a Discord server. If I remember correctly AssettoGarage and Rallyworld are the same group. The main owner is a Spanish guy called Mario Soler.

Hi Again, sorry for the double post:

For those who don't know, there's a brasilian car program that takes place at the Velocitta track (different layout, as far as I know nobody has done it yet) with Rubens Barrichelo - former Ferrari Driver. Here's a link to an episode with the Porsche GT3R, if you wanna go straight to the Hot lap, go to 08:35

Hi Again, sorry for the double post:

For those who don't know, there's a brasilian car program that takes place at the Velocitta track (different layout, as far as I know nobody has done it yet) with Rubens Barrichelo - former Ferrari Driver. Here's a link to an episode with the Porsche GT3R, if you wanna go straight to the Hot lap, go to 08:35

Very cool! Thanks for posting that:tup:

For some reason, I couldn't find the upload button to upload the updated file on RD, so here's the link to mega.nz until I figured out what's wrong
https://mega.nz/file/AEVDkaiJ#p8crThW8E3R9GaWsiQ1bEf2JyMlTIpFTNpVvVxMsIIA
V 1.jpg

Updated to v 1.0.
Please delete old folder because I changed the folder name.

Changelog:
1. Missing sponsor added: "Cheung Kong Construction"
2. Added car no. 2 and no. 3

Credit:
1. Patrick Marek and PM3DM team for the excellent mod.
2. TonyBarracuda & Kalun318 for Cheung Kong Construction company logo
3. Patrick Marek, Promise2die4 & MRM1GAMING for info on how to edit the nplate.dds

Any of our great modders want to put his hands at Area 51 track?
Imho it deserves to have more pits and a good AI. if one or more could join forces, would be great. 👍

dl19.png

ScratchyFriendlyArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

Cheers

For some reason, I couldn't find the upload button to upload the updated file on RD, so here's the link to mega.nz until I figured out what's wrong
https://mega.nz/file/AEVDkaiJ#p8crThW8E3R9GaWsiQ1bEf2JyMlTIpFTNpVvVxMsIIA
View attachment 932523
Updated to v 1.0.
Please delete old folder because I changed the folder name.

Changelog:
1. Missing sponsor added: "Cheung Kong Construction"
2. Added car no. 2 and no. 3

Credit:
1. Patrick Marek and PM3DM team for the excellent mod.
2. TonyBarracuda & Kalun318 for Cheung Kong Construction company logo
3. Patrick Marek, Promise2die4 & MRM1GAMING for info on how to edit the nplate.dds

go to your content on your RD account

5tQB9wf.jpg

Clink on your content and click on post update

PoVzL5B.jpg

unfortunately RD does have good UI to change or update your resources easily

Hi,
Aledromas is a fantasy track from Lithuania found on racedepartment a while ago but was taken down since
The layout is very fun but the AI is bad (pits?) and there is no vao nor shader config
Here it is in case someone can fix it:
https://we.tl/t-BPOd2VggQz

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back