Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,776 comments
  • 52,016,463 views
Marc is off, i have his job from season 1991 and 2009, if you want i can send you this by pm, and if someone have his others job and could send me... thanks
It would be awesome if you could send them to me too?thanks in advance!!
 
E8163B9F-C189-40F3-9349-4A70151F63F9.jpeg
 
I've been looking for that track myself. Unfortunately still can't play the game at the moment and can only look at menus. Is this version any good?
Its beautiful, with the update that was shared on here it has 863 working streetlights, track side objects and lit up buildings etc. Ai works well. One of my new favorite's.
 
Thats one problem when it comes to cool cars being locked away behind private bars...like...whats the point!? This sucks.

Yeah I'm agree with you. I've tried many times to write to him.. but he said that are all private and till now I won't release it :confused::banghead:
 
Yeah I'm agree with you. I've tried many times to write to him.. but he said that are all private and till now I won't release it :confused::banghead:
These are very strange moders. For many years, they have been boasting of unfinished mods without sharing them. They probably enjoy when someone wants their mod, but can’t even find information that this has not been published, and there are no links, no comments. Sometimes their mods still become available, and most often they turn out to be garbage.
 
Sol 1.6 is a giant leap forward and worth trying already in beta. I am using them from alpha onwards, and they are excellent. But you have to completely uninstall 1.5 if you are coming from it, including weather condition presets (sunny, few clouds,...) as they were completely rewriten.
 
Ok boys. Need your help. My steering wheel and arms have disappeared from every track and car combo. I haven’t played with any settings. Any ideas?
 
Nope. My boxes are unchecked in view. No hide steering wheel no hide arms. Totally unchecked but thank you.
 
Nope. My boxes are unchecked in view. No hide steering wheel no hide arms. Totally unchecked but thank you.
It's not as simple as you've selected a different view with F1 key? Cycle it and see.. worth a try. Can't really think of anything else.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back