Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,128 comments
I don't had time to work on the Vallelunga's skin this week, I share it as is it because the pc will go to the shop for repair and I do not know when it will be back...

vl5.jpg

hf :)

Last edited:
I love this car and track combination it is a shame that the car is only available from Sim Dream mods and no one else but well

They is one on gtpsimracing.com also united racing design have one works. Having see car real life its is interesting change from C7R corvette front engine V8 sound to mid engine V8 C8R

hi guys help me please I have left the game Assetto Corsa and all the mods need Lync & co 03 TCR 16in1 but the link does not work help

привет ребята помогите мне пожалуйста У меня удалилась игра Assetto Corsa и все моды нужны Lync&co 03 TCR 16in1 но ссылка не работает помогите

Stumbled upon this track this morning. It's quite nice. Fiorano 2017. Lots of layouts as well.
https://sharemods.com/5zuqzt4e1fwm/...rOcOJS3kpuyCiUYIAqLD7jWhyudC2C0d3FbQkwwto_Ie8
Thanks!
Very very similar to Fiorano from FVA!
Another laser scan the AC, and it’s not strange - from Kunos)))

If you have Fiorano, check which version it is. There is another mod, possibly transferred from rfactor1. This is not a laserscan.

For comparison, the circle on the original Kunos laserscan track in the Ferrari Virtual Academy.

Last edited:
Man, another one that seems to be scrubbed from the internet for some reason. Anyone have "La Pedrera" (san Luis?) track in their collection?

Man, another one that seems to be scrubbed from the internet for some reason. Anyone have "La Pedrera" (san Luis?) track in their collection?

I had never heart of that track, but that seems to be available on the infamous DC++ hub of Tripp Team. Yes, that's right. There are DC-hubs in 2020.

I have done this today. How long it takes it depends on your processor and ram. I have ryzen 2700 at 3.9 GHz and 16 GB RAM 3000, and it took 4 hours. I have 800 cars and 300 tracks. I had 25 GB free before on my 500 GB SSD, now I have 270 GB free (only AC on this disk, nothing else).

The loading times are barely noticeable longer. If I didn't read they were, I wouldn't even notice.

Super happy.

I don't think there is a problem if a car gets updated, it would just owerwtite the car same way. After finish I saw there is also a function to decompress the files.
do you have any prototype race cars from 66 to 69

Was just going to comment on that. It looks nice, but I get 54 fps AVG alone on track and slight stuttering (triple screen setup) during daytime.
At night I get 48 fps which is better than I expected with all these lights.
So it will only be for hotlapping until optimisation is done. I know this can be better :D
Yup, Chicago will be hotlapping/cruising until further optimization. But it’s still enjoyable for me.

1. It’s my home town.
2 . Love the flow. Parts of the layout gave me a flashback to New York City from Gran Turismo.

hi guys help me please I have left the game Assetto Corsa and all the mods need Lync & co 03 TCR 16in1 but the link does not work help

привет ребята помогите мне пожалуйста У меня удалилась игра Assetto Corsa и все моды нужны Lync&co 03 TCR 16in1 но ссылка не работает помогите

send you pm

They is one on gtpsimracing.com also united racing design have one works. Having see car real life its is interesting change from C7R corvette front engine V8 sound to mid engine V8 C8R
I know that the URD is working on it but the question is when will the project be announced 1 year ago and the C8R from gtpsimracing.com is from RTM and Sim dream ;-)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back