- 2,612

- United Kingdom
@Teddie I'm not 100% and I'm sure @Fanapryde will confirm
but on the La Pedrera San Luis track you need to rename the kn5 and folder to lower case otherwise CM doesn't record lap times or something like that.
You mite need these.
I can confirm this.@Teddie I'm not 100% and I'm sure @Fanapryde will confirmbut on the La Pedrera San Luis track you need to rename the kn5 and folder to lower case otherwise CM doesn't record lap times or something like that.
https://mega.nz/file/wMNGHKBK#lANbj6PLWconx3qmRW9JwtJ6e6X4NTsB09fkO3v2caQ
Found this in the comments of a YT video.
Ninja'd by Kimiraik but I'll leave this up anyways. Mega link for La Pedrera if someone wants it.
You mite need these.
@Teddie I'm not 100% and I'm sure @Fanapryde will confirmbut on the La Pedrera San Luis track you need to rename the kn5 and folder to lower case otherwise CM doesn't record lap times or something like that.
and @Teddie
The La Pedrera San Luis (mod name LAPEDREASALUIS) included in the rar is a pretty good street track. Be sure to go to settings>CSP and update the track configs, as there's really good lighting set up for it. Really fun to adjust the time for a late evening "dusk" drive.
I can confirm this.
For tracks: driven distance will not show (when using CM).
The one that has been posted earlier is the ADM Raceway.Guys, can someone zip up and post Moscow Raceway if you have it? Every single link I've found is dead.
As I install the mods manually, they should be there. The gue BMW M2 CS for example comes without a fonts folder and still only shifting lights are working...One possibility is that you are missing the right fonts for the cars...
One HUGE thank you for all the help!
Side note; I found some really neat gems this morning that I don't think have been posted here yet. I'll post em up a little later for you guys after I search to make sure I'm not duplicating posts.
This needs M4 Gt4 fonts, author provide it in another post or publication, I cannot remindAs I install the mods manually, they should be there. The gue BMW M2 CS for example comes without a fonts folder and still only shifting lights are working...
The one that has been posted earlier is the ADM Raceway.
Here is Moscow Raceway, but it's rather bad and needs lots of improving:
https://mega.nz/file/6LgDjRKB#1EgkuJKD7vJxzn6M_4MHXSphiKcM5HOExP_BDwQraM4
With some graphics improvements and new trees, the Callejero de Buenos Aires street track in the track.rar (link provided a few posts back) could be a really good track as well. Though it's much shorter (easier to learn), it has some nice features that can be a little challenging, but fun to master. It's good and enjoyable in it's current state, but it's "age" as a mod (likely direct rFactor conversion) definitely shows.
The El Villicum track, however, isn't worth loading in the stat it's in. Could be a really good track, but it needs A LOT of work.
I have this mod too, but no fonts inluded. Do I missing something?This needs M4 Gt4 fonts, author provide it in another post or publication, I cannot remind
Thanks Fana. That's the one I was looking for originally. The other Moscow track is pretty nice. I'll check this one out.
I might have the Buenos Aires track, but I bet I haven't raced it yet because of my hoarding
Thanks for the info on El Villicum. Maybe I can give it some love and bring it up to specs.
[On a side-note, random though]
I'm a GT500 junkie. Anyone else diggin' the Chivas GT500's?
View attachment 933213
This probably:I have this mod too, but no fonts inluded. Do I missing something?
I might have the Buenos Aires track, but I bet I haven't raced it yet because of my hoarding
Thanks for the info on El Villicum. Maybe I can give it some love....
Put these in fonts.I have this mod too, but no fonts inluded. Do I missing something?
Perfect, it works now. Thanks Fanapryde!

Hahahahahahahaa!! I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank my production crew, fellow cast, management. I'd like to thank the academy. You know, we try so hard and put so much work into this, it just feels good when it finally pays off.@Beezer215
Congratulations to 1000 Messages.![]()
Lovely sport car, beautifull. Untill watch the front end. Omg, how can they destroy a so good looking car, with that ugly front end?
Mho, of course.
Hi,
Having 4000+ cars and 500+ tracks, would be enough one night?
And, now the stupid question, is it possible to revert the compressed files?
When a car or track have an update, we just delete the previous mod, as we do now? We add the new version and after, compress the files again?
Sorry for the messed english.![]()
Thanks Fana. That's the one I was looking for originally. The other Moscow track is pretty nice. I'll check this one out.
I might have the Buenos Aires track, but I bet I haven't raced it yet because of my hoarding
Thanks for the info on El Villicum. Maybe I can give it some love and bring it up to specs.
[On a side-note, random though]
I'm a GT500 junkie. Anyone else diggin' the Chivas GT500's?
View attachment 933213
I agree with you about the front on the new TVR. It's pretty fugly.
With the compression tool... I think it would get through all your files in a night. You always have the option to pause it too – and when you start the compression tool again, it will only do the files that it hadn't yet got to.
Nothing else changes about the way you manage, modify or edit files.
Did you direct RHM integration to the new RHM ACC settings file?Well, I tried the new RHM (been using it for years only to stabilise the horizon).
It works but it does not save settings. On each startup I have to re-assign look left/right/up/down/back. I have no clue how these settings can be saved.
Since they were OK in the previous RHMAC version I reverted back.
Yes, RHM does not start otherwise. While looking for a solution I noticed that more people had the same issue.Did you direct RHM integration to the new RHM ACC settings file?
The one that has been posted earlier is the ADM Raceway.
Here is Moscow Raceway, but it's rather bad and needs lots of improving:
https://mega.nz/file/6LgDjRKB#1EgkuJKD7vJxzn6M_4MHXSphiKcM5HOExP_BDwQraM4