I use the recommended compression (LZW) often, especially after installing a lot of new mods. Yes, it does work, it's very reliable, and it really does compress very efficiently, not 50%, but more like 30-40% (100GB uncompressed, about 34GB compressed). For my sim PC, I have an i7 processor with Windows 10, and AC is installed on an SSD. In this case, because the compression is part of Windows and relies on the CPU, the compressed files seem to load slightly faster, but not so much that it's that significant. However, around 600GB of files compressed to about 240GB, that's the real benefit (and this is on a 500 GB SSD). If someone experiences longer load times with compressed files, it may be a hardware or other issue that's affecting it.
I also remove extra files, like Photoshop templates, and keep those on a larger HDD drive, where I keep all the original compressed mod files, as has been recommended by others.
i dont get any frame loss on my triples with a grid of 15 of @shaune Clarks excellent sr3'sYes, my home town! Looking forward to testing it in a few hours when I’m home. Selfishly, I hope the frame rate issue is only for VR.
Edit: just saw Fanapryde’s post. Uh oh.
Thx @imported_ApexVGear, My SSD is getting full so that"s why i asked, for me loading times are not a real issue, i am not in a hurry anyway.I was just wondering if programs like SOL or CSP are affected .
Now why doesn't that surprise me ?i dont get any frame loss on my triples .../...(i9 990kf - 2080ti)
Hi All, well here you go, V1.5 of the Radical SR3.
Please share the instructions!... if it’s easy to create grassfx.Lawdy halleluja. It finally clicked with me how to do the grassfx thing. Now my OCD is going to make me do it for every track in my collection that is great to race on, but bare as my ass with no grass.
not crazy about the shader that comes with it. very dark. but. those damn SR3's! MAGIC!!Now why doesn't that surprise me ?![]()
Good news for RHM users.../....
Hi All, well here you go, V1.5 of the Radical SR3.
Change Log
V1.5
3d Model update,fixes,Optimisations - Norms
LODS Optimisation (10-15% FPS improvemnt) Norms
Skins by Xedrox / MRBOO
New AIM and Dash with new data and embossed logos - Norms
Changes to rear brake lights - Shaun Clarke / Norms
Shader and texture improvements - Norms
New 4K templates with skinable rear wing - Norms
VR Checking - Masscot
Increase starting fuel load (as tested 30L will not get you far)
Adjusted Dash Cam
Hope you all enjoy
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website
Sorry for the OT, but this battle of 4 is very exciting:
an update based on the original done by ACCAkut? Or just the same?
How would I know? You'll have to ask Velos or work it out yourself. I'm just the messenger.![]()
No. Nothing to do with Jiraffes... whatever they are, or that is.
https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/in-a-jiffy/
You want to see this:
Is anyone a member of this site here? https://assettocorsamods.net/forums/tracks.9/
I've been waiting and resending the confirmation email for about a year or more. I've contacted the site folks, but no reply. Anyone here have the strings to get my account validated?
View attachment 932651
Here's the reworked Audi V8 DTM if someone would like to test it and report.
View attachment 926489
Reworked:
Steering response/ratio
Gear ratios adjusted closer with adjustable final
Differential adjusted for better rotation while keeping stability
Minor suspension adjustments for better rotation
Tyre pressures adjusted
AI reworked
RPM Limiter adjust to real spec
Car is BoP'd to the Kunos 90's Touring cars. Power is now around original spec and weight is around original spec although I slightly adjusted to BoP.
Let me know if it's too fast. The original was fairly dominant. Skins are large so it's a big file. Got rid of unneeded textures in texture folder. I like the feel of this car. Not surprisingly it feels a bit like the Skyline R32 Group A I redid.
**This will not overwrite the original car so you can try them side by side
There's a rumor that the Audi V8 DTM is going to get another update soon with changes to the model, skins and other improvements.
We'll warn all Audi drivers not to drive at Chang though.
No specific button in CM afaik, but the wiper control is ALT + W. If you want it with one button you could use JoyToKey (or similar). I have a button on my wheel that commands the wipers.
Lately I can activate them, but I can't deactivate with the same button like it used to be...
You can also use BLM car app.
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/No Right TurnHi, Does anyone have a link to the indianapolis 2013 track please? Is deleted on RD
Hi guys, does anyone has a link for the Hennessey Venom F5?
It would be a shame to have to throw away the Monaco Rallycross track after such fine work just because it is unusable with cars crashing with terrible AI. Please...can someone take on the AI challenge and save this beautiful track? Those SR3s should be great around there.
Thanks.
Try thisIt would be a shame to have to throw away the Monaco Rallycross track after such fine work just because it is unusable with cars crashing with terrible AI. Please...can someone take on the AI challenge and save this beautiful track? Those SR3s should be great around there.
Thanks.
I'll try to give them a nudge