Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,047 comments
[QUOTE = "Firehound427, post: 13154538, miembro: 221613"] Hay una Creación CA06 y CA07 en [megafonía LMP de [USER = 306006] @ NeilB1971 [/ USER]. Publicó un enlace aquí: [/ QUOTE]
Tank you

Guys, do any of you have anything from here? I have spent months trying to find the other mods from them.

https://assetto2015garage.wixsite.com/assettogarage

Assetto Garage has not been posting links to mods for a couple of years, so I think the lack of response you've received to multiple posts about this probably answers your question.

EDIT: Further reading has shown that you've now got many responses to your question. All of them point to the same answer, which is: No.

Last edited:
0DOnj3K.gif

1) which is the best version of Dubai circuit (possibly with multiple layouts)? If you can post the link or just the website I will be really glade

2) wich is the best version of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione?View attachment 935882

This is the only version of Dubai Autodrome and I personally like it a lot: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dubai-autodrome.26243/

About 8C, the most recently updated version on Assettoland is pretty good.

And there's nothing wrong with your English. :)

Just gifted my oldest son AC Ultimate Edition. Now I've got to get him up to speed on how to really make it special :P

lol, it's a family affair. One of my younger sons makes me objects in Blender for my original tracks whenever I task him to it. Young Blender freak. :P Such a good kid.

Last edited:
Your decision I guess ;)
But since all your tracks are great (*) and assuming you will provide them all anyway, any one of them would be welcomed.

The choice:

Taruma:
View attachment 933718

Campo Grande:
View attachment 933716

Curvelo:
View attachment 933717

Taruma and Curvelo seem to be the best to me. We already have erl_cristais (Curvelo) version and while the track is fun, this version is looking really bad in the tree department (which is why I don't have it installed) :indiff:

(*) one of them (cough,cough...Curitiba) is really too bumpy imo. See:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1322#post-13145501

Anyway, I appreciate all your efforts going into improving these tracks, way better than the erl versions. :cheers:

Thanks for the appreciation Fana.
Curitiba is a pine cone in the ass. There will be updates, but the track remains bumpy.

That's wonderful - Curvelo if given the choice ;)

just sitting here.. minding my own business.. waiting patiently for that post by @VheEth to let us know he fixed those damn awful trees in Curvelo.. ;)

Curvelo could go further, trees are a problem.

Blasphemy!! Clearly @VheEth is doing the lord’s work with his AMS track conversions. :P

Would be a cool feature if all of our track makers and updaters could update the initial track posts and leave the posts at the top so you can always just open it up and boom, you're right at the content. And yes, @VheEth is a heavenly saint that that will be placed in the annals of Assetto Corsa trackery do-good-isms.

Too kind ;)

@CdnTDog, thanks for the support and for this fantastic video

late night TED-EDiT :P

Found some issues with ACF's Autódromo El Zonda, pits were sharing road naming conventions, breaking pit functionality.

TED-EDiTS: Renamed pit-lane surface objects to fix broken pits

Updated link, includes full track, extensions, as well as the pit fix: Folder fixed as well. Sorry.

Last edited:
No he doesn't, he's doing nothing wrong. It's the "cool kids" of the place who instead of ignoring him, like a moderator have said should be done, they start to bully him and spam this thread full of carbage, basically a pathetic school yard nonsense.

Chill out dude. HarrisHawk is just as welcome here as anyone else. If people can help him, they will help him. All that's being asked is that he doesn't repeat the same questions over and over again when it's already clear that the particular thing he's seeking isn't available any longer. Nothing more.

:) 👍

Ok. Looked through the devs folder. Great see everything related to car modding but nowt to track modding. Is there a list somewhere that my google fu can’t find, of track items names to use?

Chill out dude. HarrisHawk is just as welcome here as anyone else. If people can help him, they will help him. All that's being asked is that he doesn't repeat the same questions over and over again when it's already clear that the particular thing he's seeking isn't available any longer. Nothing more.

:) 👍

Yeah, I'm perfectly chilled thanks. And no, he doesn't seem to be as welcomed as others by some members here. At least they should man up and admit it and apologize.
But if you wanna continue in denial that's your right.

@HarrisHawk

You can find lots of good rally mods here. I hope this is exactly the sort of stuff you're after. I think that almost all the rally cars AssettoGarage ever posted are on this site.

https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com

Pretty much all of their earlier non-rally cars are reposted on Assettloand, often in updated form.

Also, don't think for a moment that you're not as welcome here as everybody else, despite what anyone says. :cheers:

Anyone know if there is a lights config for the ACU Buddh International Circuit?

I saw the update on RD from Delta7Fox which says it has added lighting but there doesn't seem to be any track lighting. I can't see a config on the GitHub either.

@Teddie
Thank you for sharing your work, they are highly appreciated contributions.

Could you check zolder 67 again? there is a section of the track without grass fx and it is strange, thanks!

fsociety.jpg

Autódromo Internacional de Cascavel - Version 2.0
Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

CHANGELOG 0.9
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New sponsor boards, people, trees and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Various fix by @Foxeway
- Added the VAO file

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Update of textures and materials
- Race groove added
- Performance optimization
- Update of extension file
- Update the VAO file

CHANGELOG 2.0
- New conversion from scratch
- Reworked trees
- New horizon
- Update of textures and materials
- Performance optimization
- Update the VAO file
- New replay cameras @DaBaeda

Autódromo Internacional de Santa Cruz do Sul - Version 1.1
Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

CHANGELOG 0.9
- New skins added (Stock Car Brasil, Endurance Brasil, Copa Petrobras de Marcas)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Reworked trees
- Some adjusted materials
- New VAO file

CHANGELOG 1.1
- New horizon
- Some adjusted materials
- New VAO file

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndxxlwyd2sqm0s8/vhe_cascavel_2.0.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bed4k849nty7stz/vhe_santacruz_1.1.rar/file

IMPORTANT: DELETE PREVIOUS VERSION :dunce:👍

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back