Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,792 comments
Track Pembrey.
Fixed pitspeed, no more crashes in the pitbox.
Added new cams.

Have Fun.

upload_2020-6-21_16-49-29.png

Could some good soul(s) make some changes to the recently resurrected Jacarepagua Historic track ?

Some ads/billboards look a bit squashed or have the wrong ratios, but the most annoying is this mirrored Olivetti:
View attachment 932817

And maybe a balloon expert could join too ? :D

I kinda like the balloon basket model that is used:

View attachment 932815

But the ads are the same, they all flock together, are very low above ground and don't move at all (or it must be VERY slow)
A bit disturbing after a while.
If it's not possible to have them moving it may be better to remove them imo...

View attachment 932816

Removed the ugly balloons,

104351403_3221711107893279_1157381951472648547_o.jpg

After the СSP appeared grass fx - I was always happy with the new grass. But in this case, it seems to me that the original grass looks better. I removed the section
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = grass1, grass3
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = cordoneif
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
HEIGHT_MULT = 0.5
EDGE_MULT = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1.3
TYPE_OFFSET = 10
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =

And now there is no grass :) Can you tell me how to return the original grass?

104351403_3221711107893279_1157381951472648547_o.jpg

After the СSP appeared grass fx - I was always happy with the new grass. But in this case, it seems to me that the original grass looks better. I removed the section
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = grass1, grass3
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = cordoneif
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
HEIGHT_MULT = 0.5
EDGE_MULT = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1.3
TYPE_OFFSET = 10
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =

And now there is no grass :) Can you tell me how to return the original grass?

what track is this? Sorry if I missed it

Fixed the pits/pitlane on Evo Triangle. Love going balls out on this track. It's a very long track so it kind of sucked to plan AI fuel and pitstop and when I finally got there, the pitlane player spot was broken :P

You should be good to go on assettocorsamods.net. Let me know if not

View attachment 928751

Goiânia (Brazil) - Reworked by VheEth

Autódromo Internacional de Goiânia - Version 1.0

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: https://www.erleague.com.br/

CHANGELOG
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New sponsor boards, people, trees and new flags added
- Bestemmie
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- New AI Line by LiquidSkyMan
- Various fix by Foxeway
- Added the VAO file

DOWLOAD LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6gj3auh6wqsd15/vhe_goiania_1.0.rar/file

@VheEth Hi, thanks for this, really nice.

One thing though, can you find a way to incorporate @Foxeway's start line fix into this. The cars have the previous problem of starting too close to each other and have problems getting away...

ERL Goiania v1.2 - New AI and track limits by LiquidSkyMan + start grid fix by Foxeway.rar
Link: https://mega.nz/file/DCQxAaxC#9MojvZRS_ZtJZN6e903jmWA9zMzQGlbUpsu935DJC8M

I fixed the issue with AI cars stopping suddenly at the start of the race. I spread the start positions apart and created a new layout for the track with this fix implemented, the orignal layout has been left untouched.

LiquidSkyMan provided new AI lines and track limits for original layout, I copied them into the new layout as well :)

If the lines are the same it is because you copied them from an older skin, since I used one from a car from 2016 or 17 maybe you copied the lines from the same skin, the car is light blue and I did not put who it is because I did not I know, I even found it, do not use your skin, it would have been easier to update your skin than the one I use but never download your skin

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’ve created a 3D template in obj for that skin, creating both wrt’s and come to you skins from scratch... I’ve got all the files on my pc if you want to see.

Edit: have you realized that WTCR was created in 2018, haven’t you? The 2018 cars’ had a similar stripe, but different. Your point is invalid. I’ve shown the overlay on PS, you’ve used my skin. Stop. Let’s move on

The track is very bumpy when compared to the Simbin/Gilles75/HemiR version. Is Curitiba bumpy in real life? Or does this Reiza/VheEth version need road mesh?

It is very bumpy. Definetly this is far more realistic than others. It's Ams conversion and if someone is gonna do brasilian tracks well, it's them.

OK, I'm all for realism and I really don't mind tracks being bumpy (e.g. I still keep the 'bumpy' Mid Ohio installed and don't use the 'smoothed' version and I love Sebring), but I believe this Curitiba needs some toning down.
I used several cars here in practice and race and lots of them even lose contact with the track, especially a bit before the brake point at the start/finish). The KTM Oxbow's (e.g.) rear wheels move about 15 cm up.
The bumpyness seems to be a bit overdone here imo...

Last edited:
Is anybody able to find an actual photo of that Villa Bordeu track? I'm the kind of weirdo that must make a real life preview for all the real life tracks and so far I haven't found any footage of that one.

Tochigi Racing Ring (Motegi) v1.5 Available

If you purchased it already, you probably received an email to download the new version.

Though some may feel the price is a little high for a "paid mod," this update has five layout options and overall substantial graphic improvements, so it now has much more "value" than it did before.

https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/product-page/ac-tochigi-tacing-ring

Official Motegi sponsors skin
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tochigi-racing-ring-official-banners.33292/

If you search for Motegi and Tochigi in this thread, you should be able to find camera and vegetation updates... if search is working.

I'm not affiliated with Mitja Bonca or United Racing Design in any way. Just some FYI.

OK, I'm all for realism and I really don't mind tracks being bumpy (e.g. I still keep the 'bumpy' Mid Ohio installed and don't use the 'smoothed' version and I love Sebring), but I believe this Curitiba needs some toning down.
I used several cars here in practice and race and lots of them even lose contact with the track, especially a bit before the brake point at the start/finish). The KTM Oxbow's (e.g.) rear wheels move about 15 cm up.
The bumpyness seems to be a bit overdone here imo...
Glad to have another person’s feedback. Curitiba is definitely more bumpy than any of the other Brazilian tracks updated by VheEth.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back