Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Just wondering... this car uses a H-shifter and it works exactly as it is supposed to be at my end. Are you using it with paddles maybe ?
Have to agree here. We have to remember that this is a car from 1979 and the gearbox technolgy was a long way from the level of modern cars. Here's an onboard with the car, it is maybe a fraction faster than on the mod, but not worlds apart. I think the rev drop is a bit to high after shiftup from real life and that maybe makes it feel slower:

So, we think the Radical is pretty polished now (V1.6) when we release it, so for our next trick, sorry project.....

Norms is visiting my very successful BMW F56 JCW Class Mini, and I have asked, James Cornell (Jizzy) previous series winner, to help and advise on the handling of the pocket rocket, that, at some tracks, can scare some BTCC drivers in laptimes :)

I don't think there's ever been a perfect release of any mod car the first time around :P. The mod just continues to get more epic!

In a Renault though?
Lets hope they have a trick up there sleeve.
In last seasons Renault i'd say compared to the cars of 2019 he'd of been bit quicker than Dani, but no where near Mercs....

But i bloody love the guy.... just needs to be in a Merc / Red Bull...

silver lining: he's not driving for williams

Have to agree here. We have to remember that this is a car from 1979 and the gearbox technolgy was a long way from the level of modern cars. Here's an onboard with the car, it is maybe a fraction faster than on the mod, but not worlds apart. I think the rev drop is a bit to high after shiftup from real life and that maybe makes it feel slower:

Hey there Ales,

Yep, fully appreciate that its not a modern car. I tried a couple of the older Kunos cars to compare (the Ferrari 250 and the GT40) and neither had the same delayed upshift behavoir as the M1. Yep I am on paddles, no shifter.

Thanks.

Is there a good version of Palm Beach International Raceway somewhere? If not, I’ll probably start making my own :) Nevermind, Race Track Builder is $70 plus the rFactor 2 version is stock...ugh.

Last edited:
1990 McLaren MP4/5B released by ASR Formula. Download version 1.0 now or wait 2 weeks for the inevitable version 1.2. :sly:
(They also update a bunch of their previously released cars.)

https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/mclaren-mp45b-1990/
ASR's 1990 and 1991 cars especially, have hit a major problem, in that they've seemingly removed a lot of the mechanical grip that they had. :confused: The problem before was weight(around 120KG too light), not the tyre grip or downforce, and they've 'fixed' the wrong thing, making the cars absolutely zero fun to drive at this moment, sadly. :irked:

UPDATE: HONDA NSX GT3 2016: SPRINT/ENDURANCE — HONDA NSX GT3 EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC
upload_2020-7-6_21-39-48-png.938196

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.5 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added missing endulights code in Endurance car lights.ini
— added missing code for IMSA yellow lights in IMSA skins
— tweaked IMSA pleds brightness

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3 EVO, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added new IMSA skin for EVO Endurance car
— added new Pleds, front bumper, front lights glass to match the IMSA skin
— added new preview IMSA car

**download link inside the quoted message.
Hi I have tried to download package but it says its corrupted. Have you a Mega link please. Many thanks.

ASR's 1990 and 1991 cars especially, have hit a major problem, in that they've seemingly removed a lot of the mechanical grip that they had. :confused: The problem before was weight(around 120KG too light), not the tyre grip or downforce, and they've 'fixed' the wrong thing, making the cars absolutely zero fun to drive at this moment, sadly. :irked:
I liked the Cozzehs, even though the sound is just the Lotus 49 :lol: They are quite slow, but they’re fun. Especially the Larousse

Did you install correctly all 4 cars?
My suggestion: go to assettocorsa\content\cars\ and delete all the honda_nsx...acc related folders.
Then install correctly the package (fonts/cars/shaders)

Hi deleted all folders but can't download the package now says it broken. Do you have the package you could send me as a Mega link please.

Guys, I'm confused about the versions of the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars. What version is the pack at now? The Guer Mods GT4 cars I have now are v0.23, but I have not seen any updates since or am too stupid to know how they release their stuff. I see the FB page, but it's a Hodge podge of a file list with no versioning, etc.

Guys, I'm confused about the versions of the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars. What version is the pack at now? The Guer Mods GT4 cars I have now are v0.23, but I have not seen any updates since or am too stupid to know how they release their stuff. I see the FB page, but it's a Hodge podge of a file list with no versioning, etc.
Bookmark this mega folder. They update and put the latest versions of all cars into it:

https://mega.nz/folder/eE8z0CoB#4FJd5v4l7ClnrklqUysktg

Oh my! I've been away for a week, and I found myself lost with a million pages to be read!! I've been reading everything and must say that I love this community. Polite, adult discussions, loads of quality content... can't ask for more! Cheers for everything posted and congrats to everyone involved! I kinda miss myself the good old days of modding... Perhaps I'll do an Alonso and I come back for a couple of years!

But I'm back to my 3-times-per-day reading of this lovely forum to ask a question: the other day I was doing myself a little LeMans race with Rollovers' TCR mod in a LeMans track named "sx_lemans". The TCR mod is not the best, I know, but it's fun to drive. Thing is, I was pitting for new rubber and some more fuel. The guy following me (AI) pitted a few seconds later than me (so I assume we had the same strategy), it was a close battle for first... but my surprise was that he exited the pits REALLY quick. I stayed there a minute more than any other car and I found myself fighting for points instead of the race win. It's like the fuel flow of my rig is slower than the AI ones. Is there anything I should know to change that? Because no matter how good I do my first stint, I'm going to be relegated to 18th or 20th position after the pitstops.

Cheers!

PS. What's the latest SX Le Mans version available? Can you guys upload it here? I think this is the best Le Mans track available.

Last edited:
Is there a good version of Palm Beach International Raceway somewhere? If not, I’ll probably start making my own :) Nevermind, Race Track Builder is $70 plus the rFactor 2 version is stock...ugh.

Yeah, I check on you tube to see what games have Palm Beach, and with the games I have, there is one for Rfactor 2. Nothing so far, comes up for Assetto Corsa. So looks like someone would have to make that track.

Shifting feels absolutely fine to me with an H-pattern. Not tried it with paddles as it's not supposed to be driven that way.
Looking at that video though... we need a rear-view mirror, don't we? No idea why the pCARS doner car (or even the real car) didn't have one, there's glass behind the driver, not a solid bulkhead.
Also after watching that video, I'm quite tempted to update with a silver/grey roll cage. The silver welds won't look so out-of-place then (you powder-coat the frame AFTER the welding, not before, lol).

Guys, I've never noticed this "Errors" section of the CM menu. Is anyone seeing errors like this lately? I really just noticed this today.
upload_2020-7-8_19-6-47.png

upload_2020-7-8_19-7-17.png

It could use some TLC, but it's not too bad as it is:

https://mega.nz/file/aTBmQKQa#rKuK01xn-ssYikKyKjLjSRZigg-jPWBFauQ1AnW6gxk

(Own upload so only here for a few days)

So...a few issues...

The track is going the opposite direction that it's supposed to go
The starting line is in the complete wrong place...it's supposed to be adjacent to pit road but instead it's on the backstretch
Adding on to that, there is no texture for a starting line.

I tried to fix it but I have no idea where to start...I don’t know if this is your track...but if you can fix these things, that would be great!

Last edited:
I did an update on Nogaro by Pixsim (Terra21 conversion).
It was extremely heavy on cpu. I did many fixes and some graphical improvements.
I hope it's better now.

This is my MediaFire folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo/AC_NASNET
It contains:
Algarve v1.5
Auto24ring v1.5
Autopolis v2.0
Nogaro v2.0 (NEW)

Greetz

Please send advice and tips to improve these tracks in pm.
Or let me know if you want to contribute.

First thanks for these updates on the tracks and are very good and fun to drive. Just couple little things I see.
I have only tried Algrave and Nogaro so far. Seems with both of these tracks you need to add in the UI file the "circuit" tag for race mode.
I know Content Manager will fix that, but that tag is initially missing.
Algrave track with my F1 cars I used they come in hot and heavy in that first turn and usually loose 1 car a lap spinout in the sand. Might need AI hints
for that first turn on Algrave. i remember racing league races in RaceRoom game on this track. take care

Your telling me, I've spent six months badgering him to release that, then I had an issue and couldn't get the ai to work, sorted that yesterday and sat on the grid to start my first race on it my DD1 blew up. I could cry, will be another month probably before I can drive it now, curse you Fanatec :banghead:

Uuuuurggh. I feel your pain. My first DD1 died just as the XMAS holidays arrived and I was preparing for a full-scale holiday sim racing festival for one. Then to make matters worse, dealing with Fanatec became heated and unnecessarily difficult.

Hope you can get yours sorted in a far less stressful fashion.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back