I know. All that is part of the needed TLC I mentioned.So...a few issues...
The track is going the opposite direction that it's supposed to go
The starting line is in the complete wrong place...it's supposed to be adjacent to pit road but instead it's on the backstretch
Adding on to that, there is no texture for a starting line.
I tried to fix it but I have no idea where to start...I don’t know if this is your track...but if you can fix these things, that would be great!
If anyone has been following this thread for a while, this was looked forward to by a few including myself.
![]()
Released on Facebook:
By Brendo Antonio
Mini 917/30 Super Kart
Specs: "Superkart"
BHP: 79
NM: 30 (based on a honda bike)
Weight: 250kg
Version: 0.5
Credits:
3D: Kunos/ mclarenf1papa: engine model from gokarts mod/Brendo
Sounds: From Go Karts mod
Physics: By me with a help of Miguel's feeling and knowledge with karts...![]()
Any issues (or tips), please report directly to me...
Download:
https://drive.google.com/…/1CltabgMqBqqo2QszAkURlfxhm…/view…
(Looking forward to trying when I can, hopefully tomorrow)
ASR's 1990 and 1991 cars especially, have hit a major problem, in that they've seemingly removed a lot of the mechanical grip that they had.The problem before was weight(around 120KG too light), not the tyre grip or downforce, and they've 'fixed' the wrong thing, making the cars absolutely zero fun to drive at this moment, sadly.
![]()
If I could make a new one, I would. Unfortunately I’m a physics guy first and foremost, so I’m no help. Gonna make this as a call to the community/Terra (if he’s still kicking about with this stuff) to revamp/fix/make anew version of this trackI know. All that is part of the needed TLC I mentioned.
It is not my track and sadly I have no idea how to fix these things.
Hopefully one of the able guys here can/will take a look.
@gladbecker82 ’s version. The URD is an Oreca 05 and the rollovers one is pretty bad.Does anyone know what the best Oreca 07 mod is? I'm between the Rollovers and the URD PX2...
Thanks - the M1 Procar is one of my all-time favourite car mods in AC. I always thought the default audio was pretty good but it'll be nice to this as an alternative.
Just be aware the Ama FMOD car overwrites the original AC mod, not Bazza's later version. Bazza's had the shifting animation removed for some reason, and all Procar mods (I've got five now) seem to have the same wrong steering synchronisation issue (420 degrees instead of 360, from memory) so you'll need to fix that if you have the driver's hands visible.
Ama's car doesn't update the UI or version number either, which is always a source of minor irritation with reworks and updates.
I was trying to remember the original source of this car - was it Project CARS? There's Zipanol branding on a few of the liveries, and the model quality probably doesn't seem like it predates pCARS so I don't think it's from an earlier SMS or EA game.
It'd be nice to get some cockpit AO added too, as the materials are grouped quite aggressively. You can't easily darken the overly-bright floor pan for example without it affecting the roll cage, or darken the gear knob without affecting the instrument cluster. Some baked shadows would really help.
Maybe another one to add to the list, @AC Modder, even if it's just a visual pass on the cockpit? Some of your lovely PBR shaders would be nice too...![]()
Hi !
Yes I did. I deleted the old cars completely before installing the new ones and the included setups. They’re fundamentally broken right now.For the ASR F1 1991 cars, they came with an additional "Setup" folder in the download zip file. In it, it has HDF, MDF, LDF settings files. I plugged them in each 1991 F1 car's Generic setting folder and choose which ever DownForce setting I want before the drive. The cars will feel/drive differently instantly.
Did you install these downforce setting files?
@gladbecker82 ’s version. The URD is an Oreca 05 and the rollovers one is pretty bad.
Doesnt have those file in the Zip .For the ASR F1 1991 cars, they came with an additional "Setup" folder in the download zip file. In it, it has HDF, MDF, LDF settings files. I plugged them in each 1991 F1 car's Generic setting folder and choose which ever DownForce setting I want before the drive. The cars will feel/drive differently instantly.
Did you install these downforce setting files?
SandroX / Updated By Assetto-fr.tk
Newbury 2006 v1.1
Reworked:
Update Textures
Replace Trees
Remove BBgrass
Add 3dgrass for CSP
https://sharemods.com/sbz3f7kz2xg7/newbury_2006.7z.html
![]()
If anyone has been following this thread for a while, this was looked forward to by a few including myself.
![]()
Released on Facebook:
By Brendo Antonio
Mini 917/30 Super Kart
Specs: "Superkart"
BHP: 79
NM: 30 (based on a honda bike)
Weight: 250kg
Version: 0.5
Credits:
3D: Kunos/ mclarenf1papa: engine model from gokarts mod/Brendo
Sounds: From Go Karts mod
Physics: By me with a help of Miguel's feeling and knowledge with karts...![]()
Any issues (or tips), please report directly to me...
Download:
https://drive.google.com/…/1CltabgMqBqqo2QszAkURlfxhm…/view…
(Looking forward to trying when I can, hopefully tomorrow)
If anyone has been following this thread for a while, this was looked forward to by a few including myself.
![]()
Released on Facebook:
By Brendo Antonio
Mini 917/30 Super Kart
Specs: "Superkart"
BHP: 79
NM: 30 (based on a honda bike)
Weight: 250kg
Version: 0.5
Credits:
3D: Kunos/ mclarenf1papa: engine model from gokarts mod/Brendo
Sounds: From Go Karts mod
Physics: By me with a help of Miguel's feeling and knowledge with karts...![]()
Any issues (or tips), please report directly to me...
Download:
https://drive.google.com/…/1CltabgMqBqqo2QszAkURlfxhm…/view…
(Looking forward to trying when I can, hopefully tomorrow)
I posted an update to v1.2The M1 Procar could be a great one to rework, indeed! Added to the list!
By the way, I love also the street version, but never find enough data to actually rework it..
I made new AI Fastlane and track boundries for the main layout of Chayka Racing Circuit.
It's my first attempt at correcting AI for a track and I realise that what I have done is definitely not perfect, but maybe someone will find this useful as the AI can finally complete a race without DNF-ing on the first lap.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!eDx2jIwI!vXd3-gFK1vvIDLFJU6E7uoteoYpEJbCF1LYK-qrOPm8
SandroX / Updated By Assetto-fr.tk
Newbury 2006 v1.1
Reworked:
Update Textures
Replace Trees
Remove BBgrass
Add 3dgrass for CSP
https://sharemods.com/sbz3f7kz2xg7/newbury_2006.7z.html
![]()
Thanks for this, maybe it needs a new IA
of course for the same price i'll have a complete game![]()