Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,960 comments
Damnit. This Kart has the same problem for me that some of the AC Legends cars had. ABS defaulted causes car not to move much and it also has that steering oscillation thing where the steering wheel goes back and forth heavily. :( I'd love to know how to fix this. If there is a fix, please let me know. I've looked this up and have found nothing. If I can fix this kart then I can fix the borked AC Legends cars as well and that would make my day.
Ya Teddie, it should be fixable.
Even though I don't work on those other karts all the time, I do when I can. They've been somewhat of a trial and error learning experience. I'll be able to look at it by the end of the week. Some of those ACL cars you speak of I've worked on through the days whenever I get the notion to drive that pack. Hopefully it's just in the steering and not in the geometry but even so, can always be made to work.

Unfortunately not free or donation but,
In case Anyone here is Interested Newcastle500 for AC - 1 track 1000 hours of development for $19.95 AUD
https://www.facebook.com/virtualracingaustralia

2n4DcLa.jpg

I have a free (albeit of a much, much lower quality) version of Newcastle, from AK Racing, I’ll upload and link it here later today. That track is good, but it’s definitely not worth $20, as much as I love that circuit and it deserves one of a higher quality.

1 track 1000 hours of development for $19.95 AUD
Even if you spent 5000 hours - it does not cost 20 bucks. The price is determined primarily by the level of product quality. This is not a quality level of a paid product in principle.
upload_2020-7-9_17-15-27.png

And for the money you want, it should be laser sсan with a modeling level like official content or better. And still it will be expensive, because you want more money for one track than some full-fledged games cost.

ACMC Ford Transit 1969 Supervan
Specs: Ford GT40 Powered. 3 Stage gears!
BHP : 491
NM : 545
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include animations, body deformations, paint, Glass and more!
Credits:
3D Shell: Forza/Turn10.
3D Work: Oldman Jumper.
4K Templates body and wheels: Oldman Jumper.
Physics: Mike Rudland.
Skins: Oldman Jumper, Alan Mc Enroe and Jordan Doe.
Sounds : Kunos.
Pictures : Peter Smith.
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`

Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link:
https://bit.ly/2W300TN
upload_2020-7-9_10-27-6.png

If anyone has been following this thread for a while, this was looked forward to by a few including myself. :)
107611249_1476198629249523_6154005397638640246_o.jpg

Released on Facebook:

By Brendo Antonio

Mini 917/30 Super Kart

Specs: "Superkart"

BHP: 79

NM: 30 (based on a honda bike)

Weight: 250kg

Version: 0.5

Credits:

3D: Kunos/ mclarenf1papa: engine model from gokarts mod/Brendo

Sounds: From Go Karts mod

Physics: By me with a help of Miguel's feeling and knowledge with karts...
1f603.png
:D

Any issues (or tips), please report directly to me...

Download:
https://drive.google.com/…/1CltabgMqBqqo2QszAkURlfxhm…/view…

(Looking forward to trying when I can, hopefully tomorrow)

Got to try the superkart out this morning. I used to race single engine no shifting gokarts in the Chicago area when I was younger.
It took me several laps to get the feel of the superkart. I find I cant really try and push this superkart like the other karts available in
the game. I am in setup for intermediate setting and turned the stability up to 80% right now. I think this superkart has 5 gears. Steering is
tight just like it is in KartKraft so turning is very immediate. I get no oscillations with my TMX wheel and you cant stomp on the brakes
approaching the corners. After about 15-20 laps I started to get the feel for the superkart, but still need to do more laps with it. I find
best tracks to test this superkart on are the EPRIX tracks to get the feel of cornering with it. Superkart does not work with Autoshifting.
Let you know if I find anything drastic, so for me it is just learning the superkart limits.

The cheapest rFactor 2 track is £8.
The cheapest iRacing tracks are £9.50
This track is £10.50.
Would you say this track is better than iRacing or rF2 tracks?

I 'donated', even though i dislike that word used in the same sentence as modding...
£30 to a track builder few days ago.

Got to try the superkart out this morning. I used to race single engine no shifting gokarts in the Chicago area when I was younger.
It took me several laps to get the feel of the superkart. I find I cant really try and push this superkart like the other karts available in
the game. I am in setup for intermediate setting and turned the stability up to 80% right now. I think this superkart has 5 gears. Steering is
tight just like it is in KartKraft so turning is very immediate. I get no oscillations with my TMX wheel and you cant stomp on the brakes
approaching the corners. After about 15-20 laps I started to get the feel for the superkart, but still need to do more laps with it. I find
best tracks to test this superkart on are the EPRIX tracks to get the feel of cornering with it. Superkart does not work with Autoshifting.
Let you know if I find anything drastic, so for me it is just learning the superkart limits.
But this "superkart" has little or nothing to do with a real superkart. I have not tried it yet and was not planning to try after I noticed the drivers' position ... :eek:
This is the real one:
superkart.jpg

I raced 125cc shifter karts for a few years (more than a few years ago now) and got to drive one of these too. I could barely look over the steering wheel, but it was fun, lots of fun.

This is the Trento....
skart.png

Hi guys,..

need some help over here,.. cause i have done something with out noticing and now assetto is way to dark,.. have tried serverall ppfilters and played with auto exposure and page up/down,.. but not works,..
also have uninstalled every mod i got but again not working even the stock settings will not work,...

and it is something in content manager, cause when i start ac without it its fine,.. ;)

but im out of options,.so i really apricitate it if someone can and will help me,..

tnx,

btw: sorry for this noob action,.. :(

Try:
in CM..
Turn off WeatherFX
Turn off LightingFX
*you can turn off all CSP and weather FX plugins

Verify in "Drive" that real time weather is not checked, verify time of day is set to daylight hours

yea it does happen to whichever track or car I choose, just suddenly happens, hopefully don't need to reinstall

here is what it said there
AC\physicsavatar.cpp (298): PhysicsAvatar::stepCommandQueue
AC\physicsengine.cpp (182): PhysicsEngine::step
AC\physicsdrivethread.cpp (246): PhysicsDriveThread::run
I have this similar issue going on, can somebody help me troubleshoot this?
It was shown like this:
AC\physicsavatar.cpp (298): PhysicsAvatar::stepCommandQueue
AC\physicsengine.cpp (182): PhysicsEngine::step
AC\physicsdrivethread.cpp (246): PhysicsDriveThread::run

Patrikpat / updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Aviano v1.1
Reworked:
Update Textures
Replace Trees
Add 3dgrass for CSP
https://sharemods.com/wj46wv4n0qg2/aviano_cirquit.7z.html
preview.png

Just tried this out with the Radical. Very nice looking track, and the updates definitely help.

There's an issue if you start a Practice session with a Hotlap start, as the car is dropped from about 300 feet/90meters above the track, about mid-lap, and it lands backwards, off the side of the track. Likely an issue with the hidden spawn object.

Last edited by a moderator:

feeling pretty proud of myself - Figured out how to do animated TV screens using STflow.

I wonder if this technique could be applied to crowds in a grandstand to give the impression of movement, and using camera_facing.ini?

:drool:

edit -
doing some research

"Absen X5 panels, outdoor and all-weather-proof HD LED displays with a pixel pitch of 5.2mm, are deployed as 10m x 5.62m displays around the racing circuit area and at the winners’ podiums."

I could make these screens as separate KN5 files, then they could be dropped into existing tracks, with the video being changed by a texture override, would that work, would anybody be interested?

Barcelona-motor-racing-circuit-deploys-700-sq-m-of-Absen-LED-screens-3.jpg

Barcelona-motor-racing-circuit-deploys-700-sq-m-of-Absen-LED-screens-5.jpg

Barcelona-motor-racing-circuit-deploys-700-sq-m-of-Absen-LED-screens-6-620x330.jpg

Attachments

• tv.gif
    tv.gif
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I think it's just a gimmick. Nothing to get serious over. Just for seeing little baby 917/30's screeching all over the place. :)
Well, tbh... it looks funny but the drive is not that bad (considering AC is not the best - to say the least - for kart physics).
I wish somebody could improve Tony Barracuda's Superkart... :cheers:

But this "superkart" has little or nothing to do with a real superkart. I have not tried it yet and was not planning to try after I noticed the drivers' position ... :eek:
This is the real one:
View attachment 939121
I raced 125cc shifter karts for a few years (more than a few years ago now) and got to drive one of these too. I could barely look over the steering wheel, but it was fun, lots of fun.

This is the Trento....
View attachment 939124

Yes, I see what you mean Fanapryde. A real SuperKart or shifter karts are more aero dynamic looking than the Trento. The Trento is more like an older regular more upright sitting non-shifter kart with a body over it. When I raced, we sat up more upright in our karts.

To Beezer215: I did notice while doing a couple short 10 lap races on the EPRIX track I was trying, that AI karts would go into the pits during the first 1-3 laps. I need to check my settings again, it might be because of my game fuel settings. take care.

v1.2 BMW M1 Procar updates:
  • LODs refined with help from delpinsky
  • Glass fixed and windscreen wiper added by delpinsky

(v1.1 yesterday)
*basic LODs/config added;
*Ama FMOD audio added;
*backfire flames edited and repositioned;
*driver suits, gloves and helmets added;
*some cockpit shaders adjusted;
*plain skins added in separate folder;
*Procar badge added.

Physics/power left untouched.
New car download to preserve the original doner.

Remove the old v1.1 car first or do a 'clean installation' in CM

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8j7p3nrmxqcxevh/bmw_m1_procar_plus_lods.7z/file

This mod is incredible! One of the best mods. Thank you for the updates!

Edit: sorry can't resist posting an image of this wonder:

66bScreenshotbmwm1proca.png

Well, tbh... it looks funny but the drive is not that bad (considering AC is not the best - to say the least - for kart physics).
I wish somebody could improve Tony Barracuda's Superkart... :cheers:
Give em the ol' switch-a-roo.

The Transit Supervan is super fun but it'll never top the real one :

Ford-SUpervan-02.jpg

A bloody shame there's no stock version ported from Forza.
The stock version does exist. :)
They just did this one first. Trying to talk Oldman Jumper into finishing it up. I too almost want the original stock van more. :)

feeling pretty proud of myself - Figured out how to do animated TV screens using STflow.

I wonder if this technique could be applied to crowds in a grandstand to give the impression of movement, and using camera_facing.ini?

:drool:

Any day soon, I will not be able to make a decent race. So many features around that I might crash several times.
IRL all these exists to distract the public, but in a game, oh well, lol.
This is not a negative criticism. I think it is very impressive. Very WOW indeed.

tumblr_inline_pljvxoQnXW1u7x59h_540.gif

I'll take a look at it and see what I can do... might be a few days at least tho.

Yes yes yes yes yes

tenor.gif

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back