Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,198 comments
Hungaroring 2020 0.9
ACU 2019 version updated to 2020
tested with csp 1.61 and latest sol version ( pp filter from Blackcelica, color saturation setting 95% )
To do : a lot lol, but it's a good taste already to the final version
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/bluwl297qe3gnzy/hungaroring_2020.zip/file
View attachment 942482

Using the link, I'm getting an error reporting that the Origin is unreachable. It's likely an issue with Mediafire and their local servers.

[EDIT] Nevermind. Mediafire got over it's hiccups. It's working now.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any version of Lupo Cup converted for AC?
Yeah months ago I converted its model to AC, still need to find someone who could finish it hopefully
__custom_showroom_1595330454.png

Last edited:
...and another great evening to all. Thanks to those members that brought this little gem-of-a-track to the attention of this thread... and rightfully so, deserved some TLC in the cam and vao dept... other layout cams remain WIP.

- 5 replay cameras (x3 race-mode cams)
- assorted screen background images
- VAO patch-files for all three track-layouts

View attachment 942523
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pc-jingsu-turbo-circuit-gp-tv-replay-cameras-more.34654/
never seen this track for AC

Based on what?

To my experiences. Got my driver's license back in 1985. Driven on snow, ice, tarmac and asphalt with cars, vans, trucks and buses. A bit karting too. Had driving games as a hobby from late 1990ies and with Assetto Corsa from 2013. Have driven intensively paid and freeware mods. So just IMHO.
I also wouldn't go as far as to say Tommy78 cars have best physics in AC. But one thing I do believe. He managed to find a near perfect balance between grip and slide of tyres for these fwd touring cars and the cars actually feel very "realisitic" when driving them, whatever this might mean. But they slide when i expect them to slide, grip when i expect them to grip, and lose grip when i expect them to do that.

[QUOTE = "Diegonapoli10, post: 13177642, membro: 311803"] Hai provato tutti il nuovo csp 1.62 ??
È pazzesco quello che sta facendo ilja ...
Voglio dire, si merita tutti i soldi che sta ricevendo da Patreon.

La pioggia sembra inclusa nel gioco base.
Ho visto molti modding di giochi diversi ma questo per me è solo il massimo ...
Incredibile [/ QUOTE]

hi friend, sorry how did you get csp 1.6.2? in my content manager on the c.s.p. does not appear ... how did you do it? thank you..

[QUOTE = "Diegonapoli10, post: 13177642, membro: 311803"] Hai provato tutti il nuovo csp 1.62 ??
È pazzesco quello che sta facendo ilja ...
Voglio dire, si merita tutti i soldi che sta ricevendo da Patreon.

La pioggia sembra inclusa nel gioco base.
Ho visto molti modding di giochi diversi ma questo per me è solo il massimo ...
Incredibile [/ QUOTE]

hi friend, sorry how did you get csp 1.6.2? in my content manager on the c.s.p. does not appear ... how did you do it? thank you..
si anche a me arriva fino a versione 1.61

...and another great evening to all. Thanks to those members that brought this little gem-of-a-track to the attention of this thread... and rightfully so, deserved some TLC in the cam and vao dept... other layout cams remain WIP.

- 5 replay cameras (x3 race-mode cams)
- assorted screen background images
- VAO patch-files for all three track-layouts

View attachment 942523
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pc-jingsu-turbo-circuit-gp-tv-replay-cameras-more.34654/

can you please post a link for the track?
didn't know this.
thanks!

I also wouldn't go as far as to say Tommy78 cars have best physics in AC. But one thing I do believe. He managed to find a near perfect balance between grip and slide of tyres for these fwd touring cars and the cars actually feel very "realisitic" when driving them, whatever this might mean. But they slide when i expect them to slide, grip when i expect them to grip, and lose grip when i expect them to do that.
I would say that grip simulation is what it is all about. Some cars have the looks, some history and power varies but its where tyre meets the track and how it is interpreted in our racing wheel and pedal set.

Regarding Fiorano, this is a great track IMO. But the ai on the "Test" layout misses the first chicane. I've spent a lot of time on it, and tried everything I can think of to fix it. I also asked LiquidSkyMan to check it out as well. We both think there could be something going on with the track itself on that particlular layout.

If any track building guys might look at it, that would be cool.

can you please post a link for the track?
didn't know this.
thanks!

you're pulling my leg TB... oh well, it sounds authentic... then get it and try it out, a must in my books, and a keeper... the AI makes sudden and totally unnecessary stops towards the final end of the main straight, but I see it as an opportunity to make up for some loss ground and sneak past... :D

no worries, here ya go... might be worth your time to read between the lines now and then... you've passed this treasure at least twice... well, three times if you count Mascot's original post back in the pre-covid days... you're welcome...

Regarding Fiorano, this is a great track IMO. But the ai on the "Test" layout misses the first chicane. I've spent a lot of time on it, and tried everything I can think of to fix it. I also asked LiquidSkyMan to check it out as well. We both think there could be something going on with the track itself on that particlular layout.

If any track building guys might look at it, that would be cool.

@KevinK2, would you mind taking a screen shot of the chicane you're talking about? I'll open the track up and see if anything is funkdafied with it.

As we say in french "Les plaisanteries les plus courtes sont souvent les meilleures !"

Comme nous avons souvent coutume de l’exprimer en France "Jokes, shorter they are, better they are !"

Cheers !:cheers:

@Teddie
Thanks a lot for taking a view on « Warcraft Colors » on Mid-Ohio with your kind of magic touch ! :bowdown: ;)
I verified yesterday my color saturation inside the game... 63% and my monitor is well calibrated.
I never disliked saturated tones in some "Mario Kart like" or other arcade games but the green on this track is really green as hell (not only this tone anyway)... as Warcraft !^^

Last edited:
Hello mates!
I've seen the SSR5 from Gran Turismo... if the author is here my personal congratulations... by the way, is there any possibility to include the original billboards and if its possible to replace the tunnel with the original one? And, sorry if I'm asking too much but it's possible to realize the club version too? As I sad, sorry for asking too much but reliving the feeling of the first simulator that I ever tried is something special. I also know that the SSR11 it's a wip so I can't wait to drive again on that roads through the right-left chicane under the tunnel. I hope I've awakened some nostalgic people out there.
Unfortunately I'm not a modder but I'd like to make something small as soon as I have some free time, but at the moment the only contribution I can make is this video if someone (or the author himself) is going to replicate the original billboards.

@KevinK2, would you mind taking a screen shot of the chicane you're talking about? I'll open the track up and see if anything is funkdafied with it.

Here ya go Teddie, picture is with original ai lines:

orignal v2.jpg

The track doesn't seem to have it's own layout (kn5?) so maybe the ai still thinks it's supposed to go straight, and then realizes too late it should turn? I don't know. One problem could also be the braking zone starts before the start/finish line. AI hints have no effect (I've never tried to create a hint that traversed the S/F). Stumped.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back