Yes he is very low key, doesn't do a lot of promotion around forums and such. So that's why you missed it. He lets his work do the talking I guess. And because his mods are not cheap, they are not very wide spread, so many people don't talk about them. I was asking around the community before buying the wtcr pack, and got very few responses.I've been following AC mods for a long time but somehow this guys work had passed me by.
Looks like quality work and I see he made a F40 LM mod, is it worth buying?
Yeah, i think the first rip version is from f1 2014 or 2015 .... or 2016Is the source of this track a Codemasters F120XX conversion?
Hello mates!
I've seen the SSR5 from Gran Turismo... if the author is here my personal congratulations... by the way, is there any possibility to include the original billboards and if its possible to replace the tunnel with the original one? And, sorry if I'm asking too much but it's possible to realize the club version too? As I sad, sorry for asking too much but reliving the feeling of the first simulator that I ever tried is something special. I also know that the SSR11 it's a wip so I can't wait to drive again on that roads through the right-left chicane under the tunnel. I hope I've awakened some nostalgic people out there.
Unfortunately I'm not a modder but I'd like to make something small as soon as I have some free time, but at the moment the only contribution I can make is this video if someone (or the author himself) is going to replicate the original billboards.
I've been following AC mods for a long time but somehow this guys work had passed me by.
Looks like quality work and I see he made a F40 LM mod, is it worth buying?
I purchased that F40 and not as good as beto version.
I keep going back to it to see if it was just me, but something is off with it.
Here ya go Teddie, picture is with original ai lines:
View attachment 942564
The track doesn't seem to have it's own layout (kn5?) so maybe the ai still thinks it's supposed to go straight, and then realizes too late it should turn? I don't know. One problem could also be the braking zone starts before the start/finish line. AI hints have no effect (I've never tried to create a hint that traversed the S/F). Stumped.
Here ya go Teddie, picture is with original ai lines:
View attachment 942564
The track doesn't seem to have it's own layout (kn5?) so maybe the ai still thinks it's supposed to go straight, and then realizes too late it should turn? I don't know. One problem could also be the braking zone starts before the start/finish line. AI hints have no effect (I've never tried to create a hint that traversed the S/F). Stumped.
I think it's the proximity of the start/finish line to the chicane, I've just had similar problems writing an AI line for the circuit 'Egelsbach' which has the S/F line in the middle of a series of sweeping right hand corners. Despite it not being in any way the sort of corner that normal causes the AI issues, they kept spearing off at this point just past the S/F line, like they had an inability to take instruction for a short period when crossing the S/F line.
The only way I managed to cure it was a hint that went from something like 0.98-1.00 and then carried on from 0-0.03 and at a ridiculous value, I think 0.4 in the end which I've never even come close to needing before, with that they took the corner at nearly full race speed without crashing, but even a 0.5 hint and they just flew off like they couldn't work out there was a corner.
So maybe try far more extreme hint/brakehint values and get them joining up from the end to the start of the lap.
Tommy78 is building a model of DTM Audi quattro V8 from scratch, and is really doing an impressive work. This really looks just wow to me:
View attachment 942470
View attachment 942471
View attachment 942472
He's I guess finished with graphics now, and only physics left. You can check his progress and more full res photos here:
https://tpongracz.com/news/
The Omega and Mustang are seriously good mods, so I expect this pack is gonna be really something special when finished.
I don't know who is right, but I don't have the same opinion, for me tommy78 version is better than Beto version ...
Thanks for confirming, I had a feeling it was, it has CodeMasters grubby fingers all over it. No offence intended at all to the modder converting the work, but the track models from Codemasters really are “the pits” (no pun intended). They are just woefully inaccurate all over the show, however that’s what you get when you have a mass produced console centric mass appeal F1 game.Yeah, i think the first rip version is from f1 2014 or 2015 .... or 2016
Has anyone got this? Really interested to hear how it handles.Hey Guys, Has anyone tried the AVR500R mod by Natsuki?
How does it compare to the URD JT5 Shiro? Im planning to buy it, but I wanna be sure.
![]()
Are they able to manage that chicane on the first lap and screw the pooch on subsequent laps?
I think it's the proximity of the start/finish line to the chicane, I've just had similar problems writing an AI line for the circuit 'Egelsbach' which has the S/F line in the middle of a series of sweeping right hand corners. Despite it not being in any way the sort of corner that normal causes the AI issues, they kept spearing off at this point just past the S/F line, like they had an inability to take instruction for a short period when crossing the S/F line.
The only way I managed to cure it was a hint that went from something like 0.98-1.00 and then carried on from 0-0.03 and at a ridiculous value, I think 0.4 in the end which I've never even come close to needing before, with that they took the corner at nearly full race speed without crashing, but even a 0.5 hint and they just flew off like they couldn't work out there was a corner.
So maybe try far more extreme hint/brakehint values and get them joining up from the end to the start of the lap.
@SATLAB
By the way, I'm not the author of the video.
Link to the mod (GT Planet)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1422#post-13171274
https://mega.nz/file/POhg1KLK#rjUCovI2LVnkxTP1aJL1WsXeNPEcxVN9L2q6-bzMVZgThanks man, although that file is no longer available...?
Is anyone aware of a Lola T92/10 mod?

For who may want.
Dude, you are like a machine. Do you ever sleep? 👍Reworked:
Nick Rainbird / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Baskerville v1.0
Renane baskerville_beta_08 to baskerville
Update shaders
Remove 3Dgrass in kn5
Add 3dgrass
Add VAO
Update map, outline, and preview
https://sharemods.com/15knge1dwvqg/baskerville.7z.html
![]()
if you'd like to make a donation to my work:
![]()
Lol I was wondering the same, I can't finish testing an update and returning to the thread that there's a new update from him xD..Dude, you are like a machine. Do you ever sleep? 👍