Rosamond AI 2fer Sunday
Besides Auto Club Speedway, I consider these my home tracks, and have been excited to see them both recently added to AC. I've been on both of them IRL doing motorcycle trackdays, and to me they are good enough representations to put a smile on my face.
Improved ai for Streets of Willow by Darkxxxside at Race Department:
https://mega.nz/file/21xCRQyY#IPCmyp3Y7rY_U-4LV-FoKV818nl3_skHB23GAqqexjw
I've been exchanging PM's with him and he may possibly include these files in his next update. TBD. In the meantime, I let him know I will post them here for you guys to take a look first. Feedback is always welcome.
Improved ai for Big Willow:
https://mega.nz/file/y8ISXSAK#KTaorVfW7KlgDwBvVvj3Tbc_YWr7Hqp85slb8emrQEw
Also submitted to RD:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ai-for-willow-springs-big-willow.34604/
BTW my OCD was kicking in, and I noticed both tracks have the sun rising and setting on the wrong side of the planet, so I've included a lighting.ini file to get it somewhere in the ballpark.
Again thanks to
@pk3r72owns for his creation, and also to @GregzOr for his advice on setting the sun trajectory.
Take care everyone,
Kevin