• 130,977 comments
Version 4.0 - 2020.08.05
Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro DSG (2003)

CREDITS
- original conversion by unknown
- RealAKP for the precious collaboration
- cgbookcase.com and cc0textures.com for new materials textures

MAJOR CHANGES
Visual overhaul, sport suspensions setup!

117120681_601539637218915_1635187762240389214_o.jpg

CHANGELOG

Physics
- new aero
- new suspensions sport setup
- new tyres v10
- revised inertia
- revised engine power/torque figure
- corrected steer lock
- adjusted gear ratios
- faster downshifts
- removed automatic cut-off and blip
- corrected engine idle RPMs

Visual
- totally reworked materials and shaders
- new material textures for almost any object
- new scratch-made texture for gauges and LCD
- added license plates
- corrected tyres radius
- corrected rear brake disks dimension
- adjusted third brake 3D model visibility
- fixed overlapping meshes on footrest
- removed flames
- fixed holes in wipers 3D model

Other changes
- new lights config (CSP only)
- new collider kn5 file
- adjusted collider position
- skins redone from scratch
- regenerated LOD kn5 files
- regenerated VAO patch
- revised AI
- reworked digital instruments
- added working water instrument (CSP only)
- fixed fuel analog instrument
- fixed autoshifting
- updated ambient shadows
- updated CM previews

DOWNLOAD HERE
Very nice updates!
I'm sure I read that you were going to be updating all your cars for RainFX, so I was quite surprised when the wipers didn't work on this one?

Very nice updates!
I'm sure I read that you were going to be updating all your cars for RainFX, so I was quite surprised when the wipers didn't work on this one?

Yep, unfortunately we have a problem with the wipers animation: when we try to import it into ksEditor it gives an FBX version incompatibility.
We have to find out why, hopefully we'll sort it out soon, but at the moment we're far from it. :banghead:

Version 4.0 - 2020.08.05
Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro DSG (2003)

CREDITS
- original conversion by unknown
- RealAKP for the precious collaboration
- cgbookcase.com and cc0textures.com for new materials textures

MAJOR CHANGES
Visual overhaul, sport suspensions setup!

117120681_601539637218915_1635187762240389214_o.jpg

CHANGELOG

Physics
- new aero
- new suspensions sport setup
- new tyres v10
- revised inertia
- revised engine power/torque figure
- corrected steer lock
- adjusted gear ratios
- faster downshifts
- removed automatic cut-off and blip
- corrected engine idle RPMs

Visual
- totally reworked materials and shaders
- new material textures for almost any object
- new scratch-made texture for gauges and LCD
- added license plates
- corrected tyres radius
- corrected rear brake disks dimension
- adjusted third brake 3D model visibility
- fixed overlapping meshes on footrest
- removed flames
- fixed holes in wipers 3D model

Other changes
- new lights config (CSP only)
- new collider kn5 file
- adjusted collider position
- skins redone from scratch
- regenerated LOD kn5 files
- regenerated VAO patch
- revised AI
- reworked digital instruments
- added working water instrument (CSP only)
- fixed fuel analog instrument
- fixed autoshifting
- updated ambient shadows
- updated CM previews

DOWNLOAD HERE

Fantastic just like the one i have sitting on my drive 2003 Audi tt 3.2 V6 quattro DSG

sorry but when the is released CPS 0.1.63 with the rain?
because you see some sreeenshot that some already have .. mah
Not yet released. The screenshot you see are made by people who support via Patreon Ijla and which have access to early builds.
If you want to access, you have to support him, if not, just wait ;)

hi,
let me know if there is something anomalous to be revised (apart from the issue of rims in the showroom)

the interior rollcage seems to be piercing the driver's head, it's no wonder a headache was coming on about the 7th lap... a nice mod thus far, keep up the great work...

__custom_showroom_1596631723.jpg

I wonder if you guys have seen this. It's a new eSeries, the V10 R-League, which appears to be run on Assetto Corsa. There's already a few big names announced to be competing, such as Williams eSports, Racing Point and Team Fordzilla, and the cars are custom-made V10 Formula cars that kinda remind me of 2022's next-gen F1 cars. Here's the announcement trailer below.

I guess we'll add this to the list of league/eSeries car mods we really want to be publicly-released when this is over?

Real-world F1s should look this good!

130 km/h? Are you shifting gears? :lol: ;)[/QUOTE

I checked on the Yatabe test track (long straight) max speed in 4th gear 140Km/h in car speedometer and 174km/h in Sidekick app
In 5th gear not much is happening and 6th gear is second overdrive?

Alright then.

This one is for pertrol heads. Although everybody can participate and win.

NOTE: Offtopic! But this will not harm or offend noone. Just a bit of joy and topic pause. :D

Now that I've got your kind atention, lets go to business.
Can someone guess the name of the following track, just looking to the picture? And the second name of the marshal with the red skirt,
in the S/F box? This one of the marshal is a joke. :lol::mad:

Important: To win the prize, the winner must give the right awnser, no longer than 6 months. :odd:

As you can see, I had to hide some obvious tips.
But I give you a hint. This track belong to a country where are several of tracks.:mischievous:

fsv9.png

Prize:

n58z.png

Now, get on it and good luck boys and girls. 👍

Virginia!

I don't know if any of you heard, but there's a new e-sports series coming to Assetto Corsa, complete with a brand new custom car - the series is called the V10 R-League.

https://www.v10rleague.com/

The league's official car combines a V10 with a design somewhere between the current, and the upcoming 2022 aero package for modern F1 cars; They produce 900 horsepower from the engine, weigh 700 kilos, and can reach up to 220 mph according to the official website.

However we don't know whether this car is going to be exclusive to the league teams (of which four of the eight have been confirmed already - Team FordZilla, Jaesa Team Suzuki, Racing Point eSports, and Williams eSports), or if there is going to be a public release of the car in the future; but let's keep our fingers crossed.

FB_IMG_1596642277295.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642290086.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642287897.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642280658.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642285165.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642275148.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642272888.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642270749.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642268657.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642266698.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642264666.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642262509.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642259994.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642257972.jpg
FB_IMG_1596642255314.jpg

This is our final 'fully confirmed' list of Guerilla Mods GT4 cars!

Alpine A110
Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8
BMW M4
Chevrolet Camaro
Ford Mustang
Ginetta G55
KTM Xbow
McLaren 570s
Mercedes AMG
Panoz Avenzzano
Porsche Cayman
Saleen S1
Sin R1
Toyota Supra

Pictures shows current state but keep in mind some model parts will get replaced, uw maps fixed, texturing done properly ect. ect. but these are all cars wich will come to our pack! They will come in beta 0.5 version first before we will dial out every bug and detail for final pack release ;P

I wonder if you guys have seen this. It's a new eSeries, the V10 R-League, which appears to be run on Assetto Corsa. There's already a few big names announced to be competing, such as Williams eSports, Racing Point and Team Fordzilla, and the cars are custom-made V10 Formula cars that kinda remind me of 2022's next-gen F1 cars. Here's the announcement trailer below.

I guess we'll add this to the list of league/eSeries car mods we really want to be publicly-released when this is over?

It's gonna be interesting to see how well the F1 esports teams will handle these cars, but I don't like how the official website doesn't mention any other specs besides power, weight and top speed since it would be nice to know how much of a meld between 2000's and 2010's/20's these cars actually are.

Speaking of AI, is there a fix for the AI at Nordschliefe?

I've been trying to race GT3 cars there and every race is a write-off cos the AI crash too much within the first few minutes :(

I've done a search here and at RD - didn't come up with anything other than traffic AI mods

I checked on the Yatabe test track (long straight) max speed in 4th gear 140Km/h in car speedometer and 174km/h in Sidekick app
In 5th gear not much is happening and 6th gear is second overdrive?
Definitely something wrong on your end dude. Reached 244.8 km/h on Le Mans version without chicane and a little bit faster than 200 km/h on Blackwood track.

@AC Modder : One more time, a very well done update. Thanks a lot.

For those that have played it, what is the general consensus on the accuracy of GT: SPORTS Willow Springs?

As the models have been exported and unpacked, I thought i'd do a comparison with my version, so took the mesh, and imported it into RTB.

There are several sections where it matches quite closely, which is good going! but also a few where the height of mine seems to be way off. Should I tweak my version to more closely match the mesh of the GT: SPORT version?

upload_2020-8-5_18-51-14.png

upload_2020-8-5_18-51-34.png

upload_2020-8-5_18-51-48.png

e.g camber and level are completely out here!

upload_2020-8-5_18-52-49.png

simple adjustment shows the top ▲ now looks more like the GT sport mesh below ▼

upload_2020-8-5_18-53-28.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-5_18-53-5.png
    upload_2020-8-5_18-53-5.png
    153 KB · Views: 12
For those that have played it, what is the general consensus on the accuracy of GT: SPORTS Willow Springs?

As the models have been exported and unpacked, I thought i'd do a comparison with my version, so took the mesh, and imported it into RTB.

There are several sections where it matches quite closely, which is good going! but also a few where the height of mine seems to be way off. Should I tweak my version to more closely match the mesh of the GT: SPORT version?

View attachment 946808
View attachment 946809
View attachment 946810

e.g camber and level are completely out here!

View attachment 946811

simple adjustment shows the top ▲ now looks more like the GT sport mesh below ▼

View attachment 946813
I was under the impression that all real life tracks in GT Sport are laser scanned. Maybe someone will correct me. If that is the case, then i guess if you ask me, i am always for as much realism as possible.

This comparison is from GT6 but I don't think GT Sport version is totally different layout wise

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back