Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,009 comments
thx, but this is not what i´m looking for. i was in hope for the GT500 Concept Honda. but thank you for replying.
It sounds like you're after the HSV, which is part of the Chivas mod: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zzsa...vas_Autoart_Public_Release_v1_wHotFix.7z/file
Kg1MYm9.jpg

I have to agree. I don't see anything like a pronounced dip in the carousel. Mid-O has always had a well-deserved rep for bumpiness, but it's mostly been in the 'Madness' section. Maybe the track's been repaved?

At the beginning of this video you'll see the bump I am talking about, then again at 2:19 and 3:25. Watch his hands specifically to see how violent it can be. At 4:32 he comes of the curb and into the dip and shows how drastic it is. I have felt it before while on the real track myself and also notice how violent it is to cars when I sit on that section of the track.

hi boy, am I missing something? csp 0.1.6.3. I guess I'm the only one not having acora roat the rain, can you tell me how to download csp 163, on patreon you have to support make a subscription how do I pay only this mod? I don't want the packages I just want the rain mod, can anyone show me how to do it? thank you so much..

Thx for the fix and new grass. Imo a bit long, but just personal taste. :lol:
I tweaked a bit the brightness of trees, people, bushes and horizon, background. Thought it could match it a bit better.
Tweaked screenshot was a first try where trees got to dark, made them a bit brighter again.

before:
View attachment 946364

whith config tweaks:
View attachment 946365

Put this at the end of your ext_config.ini if ya like. :)
Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = tree?
SHADER = ksTree
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
CULL_MODE = NONE
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
DESCRIPTION = trees darker
MATERIALS = tree?
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.375
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.275

DESCRIPTION = horizon background darker
MATERIALS = 0b2b511e.dds
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.675
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.075

DESCRIPTION = flowers darker
MATERIALS = gs_blum?,
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.475
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.125

DESCRIPTION = bushes darker
MATERIALS = bush22,
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.575
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.125

MATERIALS = bush2,
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.975
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.225

DESCRIPTION = people darker
MATERIALS = material_3647, material_3600, people?, marshals
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.375
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.125

Edit: btw. it works for the old blackwood version too. :)

What track is this?
And where to get this from?

Guess what time it is? It's massive bus time!!

captainpopbyob.gif

1997* Dennis Dragon 9.9M (Aka Baby Dragon) - - - by Bruce Kelt
Specs: Turocharged Diesel With 3-Speed Automatic..
BHP: 279
NM : 1050
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod. (Prob GX7767)
3D Work: GX7767
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG)
Sounds : Ditto from Volvo Racing Trucks...
Pictures : Myself..
Few Skins Are Included.
Template Folder Of Route and Number board Included.
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/r9wlXL6Z#at9Pn68mD6VB_qYCAIHLbnk4jA3kotRwzRfawvnfFqU
116429350_3245895602135728_7438293592098890527_o.jpg

Guess what time it is? It's massive bus time!!

captainpopbyob.gif

1997* Dennis Dragon 9.9M (Aka Baby Dragon) - - - by Bruce Kelt
Specs: Turocharged Diesel With 3-Speed Automatic..
BHP: 279
NM : 1050
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod. (Prob GX7767)
3D Work: GX7767
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG)
Sounds : Ditto from Volvo Racing Trucks...
Pictures : Myself..
Few Skins Are Included.
Template Folder Of Route and Number board Included.
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/r9wlXL6Z#at9Pn68mD6VB_qYCAIHLbnk4jA3kotRwzRfawvnfFqU
116429350_3245895602135728_7438293592098890527_o.jpg

source.gif

Alright then.

This one is for pertrol heads. Although everybody can participate and win.

NOTE: Offtopic! But this will not harm or offend noone. Just a bit of joy and topic pause. :D

Now that I've got your kind atention, lets go to business.
Can someone guess the name of the following track, just looking to the picture? And the second name of the marshal with the red skirt,
in the S/F box? This one of the marshal is a joke. :lol::mad:

Important: To win the prize, the winner must give the right awnser, no longer than 6 months. :odd:

As you can see, I had to hide some obvious tips.
But I give you a hint. This track belong to a country where are several of tracks.:mischievous:

fsv9.png

Prize:

n58z.png

Now, get on it and good luck boys and girls. 👍

Alright then.

NOTE: Offtopic! But this will not harm or offend noone. Just a bit of joy and topic pause. :D

Can someone guess the name of the following track, just looking to the picture? And the second name of the marshal with the red skirt,

Important: To win the prize, the winner must give the right awnser, no longer than 6 months. :odd:

But I give you a hint. This track belong to a country where are several of tracks.:mischievous:

fsv9.png

Prize:

n58z.png

Eastern Creek, and the name of the Marshall is Martin Harrison. Good guy, went to school with him, has two kids Evan and Sheila, works at the paper factory full time, and drives a VW Golf IV, a red one. He wanted a white one, wife the red one. So they compromised and gotten a red one.

Eastern Creek, and the name of the Marshall is Martin Harrison. Good guy, went to school with him, has two kids Evan and Sheila, works at the paper factory full time, and drives a VW Golf IV, a red one. He wanted a white one, wife the red one. So they compromised and gotten a red one.

No way... I knew a guy named Harry Martinson, had two kids, Shevan and Eila, and drove a WHITE vw gti. what a coincidence.

Alright then.

fsv9.png

Prize:

n58z.png

Eastern Creek

Am I too late?

Alright then.

fsv9.png

Prize:

n58z.png

Sydney Motopsort Park?

Last edited:
At the beginning of this video you'll see the bump I am talking about, then again at 2:19 and 3:25. Watch his hands specifically to see how violent it can be. At 4:32 he comes of the curb and into the dip and shows how drastic it is. I have felt it before while on the real track myself and also notice how violent it is to cars when I sit on that section of the track.

I'm sorry, you're right. I was confusing the Keyhole with the Carousel. All three of those mighty bumps occurred in the Carousel.

Thx for the fix and new grass. Imo a bit long, but just personal taste. :lol:
I tweaked a bit the brightness of trees, people, bushes and horizon, background. Thought it could match it a bit better.
Tweaked screenshot was a first try where trees got to dark, made them a bit brighter again.

before:
View attachment 946364

whith config tweaks:
View attachment 946365

Put this at the end of your ext_config.ini if ya like. :)
Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = tree?
SHADER = ksTree
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
CULL_MODE = NONE
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1

DESCRIPTION = trees darker
MATERIALS = tree?
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.375
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.275

DESCRIPTION = horizon background darker
MATERIALS = 0b2b511e.dds
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.675
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.075

DESCRIPTION = flowers darker
MATERIALS = gs_blum?,
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.475
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.125

MATERIALS = bush22,
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.575
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.125

MATERIALS = bush2,
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.975
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.225

DESCRIPTION = people darker
MATERIALS = material_3647, material_3600, people?, marshals
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.375
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.125

Edit: btw. it works for the old blackwood version too. :)

I love this track and I know you guys haven't put it together from scratch but there is a big barrier that if you drive into it you go under the ground every time. But saying that you only drive into this barrier if you are a rubbish sim racer like me :D It's been there in every modifed version since it was brought over to Assetto since, I dunno, I think 2017? Must say I did download one of the latest downloads/visual updates of this track from here a few days back and the track is looking better than ever. Really good race track just wish there were some more really good 90s' hot hatches to drive around it or 80s cars like the XR3i.

Last edited:
hi,
let me know if there is something anomalous to be revised (apart from the issue of rims in the showroom)
Hi,
I explained by PM that the default driver's eye position initially put me off so I deleted the car, but I remembered the cockpit looked very unfinished.
I've just downloaded it again to take another look and there are lots of floating objects, warped geometry, missing polygons and big holes leaving gaps through to the outside.
I've taken some pics so hope these help.
The cockpit textures could do with updating using Kunos recommended materials and shader settings too.
Hope this helps - I look forward to your updates.
Screenshot_bentley_continental_racing_cup_port_newark_4-8-120-22-28-22.jpg Screenshot_bentley_continental_racing_cup_port_newark_4-8-120-22-28-25.jpg Screenshot_bentley_continental_racing_cup_port_newark_4-8-120-22-28-45.jpg Screenshot_bentley_continental_racing_cup_port_newark_4-8-120-22-29-20.jpg Screenshot_bentley_continental_racing_cup_port_newark_4-8-120-22-29-30.jpg Screenshot_bentley_continental_racing_cup_port_newark_4-8-120-22-30-58.jpg

Hi, does anyone have cameras for this Hell RX track please?

I made 3 camera set, some month ago. But all set contains only 1 camera!

Because the track doesn't have AI line/trackline, and the cameras switching positions are according to this AI line.

I was too busy to made AI line for it.
(On another track (DZ Trackwood) I made a basic AI line, so I can run RX races on it, because that track is the Rabócsiring (located in north-east Hungary) which is originally Rallycross track, but used for Drift and Gokart too nowadays.)

I tried to positioning that cameras to see all parts of the track. Theres are two higher and one lower version (I mostly use the third).

Install: unzip, then put the .ini files into a_test_hell/data folder ;)

I hope you enjoy it!;)
Better than nothing...:cheers:

Attachments

• Hell_cameras_byTibi.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 29
Hi guys :)

Does anyone know where I can find 2019 R-Motorsport Aston Martin Vantage from DTM series? I saw it once on a german stream of some AC league, but I cannot find it anymore... Thanks in advance:gtpflag:

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-5_0-4-38.png
    upload_2020-8-5_0-4-38.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 71
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back