Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,055 comments
Hi guys im having an issue with the wipers. I'm trying to assign a button to turn on the wipers. I have speed up/slow down and stop wipers in the controls/patch menu. Any help would be apreciated

Pagani Zonda F

dang did i improve my skills with this one
anyway here's a list of what i did:
-The car now has an AO and i must say it looks perfect IMO
-Because it has an AO it is skinable there's a skin folder AO that i put in the car's folder so if you wan't to skin it go ahead.
-Interior AO is experimental I've done it but i'm not sure if its done right from what it seems other modders seem to flatten it i just put the whole AO
-Collider done from scratch its my first time doing it so don't count it being the most realistic
-Messed with the Physics for a bit
-Made the wing aero a bit more fitting for the Zonda F to reach its top speed.
-Made the suspension a bit bumpy since this is a street car unlike the flat suspension from the Zonda R which i used the physics from...
- The tires should now have more grip it now likes to bite back but for the full experience i would recommend disabling the ABS and TCS
-The performance should be spot on with the real thing if it feels unrealistic or too fast please give me feedback including criticism of course.
There was only so much i could do with the model it was really low poly the door sides were literally cardboard cutouts so i had to replace them
with real inside 3D doors i took them from the Zonda Cinque
I could do the door animations but because of the door inside change i have feared that it would look wonky
-The wipers work so you can drive it in rain if the rain passes trough the windows please inform me.
-Turn Signals work but not inside in the gauges since its a really low poly model i couldn't do much to it.
The only stuff that is missing/broken are the Rim Blur , the front rims look darker than the rear ones and the driver's legs are messed up.....
View attachment 947630

Nice work mate ! Think you could update your 996 ? It deffo needs some glossy paint ahah.

So, I'm trying to do a Le Mans race, but the Porsche RSR AI keep changing the gear ratios after a few corners. Is there a way to stop the AI from doing this?

Circuit de Trois-Rivières v1.0
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk
Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_3riv_8-7-120-21-46-15.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_3riv_8-7-120-21-45-59.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_3riv_8-7-120-21-45-34.jpg

I've been working on a Ford Riley DP that works well with the iER DP. I fixed a lot of the garbage that simdream put on the car (sound, engine, transmission, etc.) It drives quite nicely and isn't afraid to kick around a bit mid-corner. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to share it here.
View attachment 947688
So where will you share it then? In my FB group perhaps? (Most paid mods are allowed there ;) )

I've been working on a Ford Riley DP that works well with the iER DP. I fixed a lot of the garbage that simdream put on the car (sound, engine, transmission, etc.) It drives quite nicely and isn't afraid to kick around a bit mid-corner. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to share it here.
View attachment 947688

hi that car is the one Gurney son great car the target 1

Hey Mascot, thank you. I'm not this new to this community, but I forgot my old password and had to make another profile to be able to post again. My former name was Racingheaven.

Since when we are not able to recover an account, which we forgot the password??
It is so easy and so fast, that even a PC noob like me do it sometimes.
Just open the mail and follow the easiest instructions on earth, to recover/change a password, of the related site.

However, even your post being similar to others unpolite begars (Too many lately), you got help. Not usual.

Anyway, noone can guess who post whatever, if there is no identification from the poster.

Welcome back.

And now. OFF all weekend for live;
- F1 Silverstone - F2 - F3 - Porsche Super Cup
- GT4 European Misano
- TCR Europe Misano
- TCR/TC/TCA America Sonoma
- TCR German Nurburgring
- TCR China Zhuzhou
- GT4 Russia Kazan Ring
- GT Open Hungaroring
- BTCC Brands Hatch
- Supercar Challenge Zolder

I need a clone of me to watch all this, making liveries for GTSport, playing dailys GTSport and all PC racing games, specially AC. :boggled::scared:
And........................ Time for family.

Wish all a nice weekend.
Cheers

You cannot have 2 accounts. You need to do this bit from the FAQ.

https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#managing_your_account

^^This.

Since when we are not able to recover an account, which we forgot the password??
It is so easy and so fast, that even a PC noob like me do it sometimes.
Just open the mail and follow the easiest instructions on earth, to recover/change a password, of the related site.

However, even your post being similar to others unpolite begars (Too many lately), you got help. Not usual.

Anyway, noone can guess who post whatever, if there is no identification from the poster.

Welcome back.

And now. OFF all weekend for live;
- F1 Silverstone - F2 - F3 - Porsche Super Cup
- GT4 European Misano
- TCR Europe Misano
- TCR/TC/TCA America Sonoma
- TCR German Nurburgring
- TCR China Zhuzhou
- GT4 Russia Kazan Ring
- GT Open Hungaroring
- BTCC Brands Hatch
- Supercar Challenge Zolder

I need a clone of me to watch all this, making liveries for GTSport, playing dailys GTSport and all PC racing games, specially AC. :boggled::scared:
And........................ Time for family.

Wish all a nice weekend.
Cheers

^^This.

Haha well, aren't you interested in GT3?you cite GT4 and TCR, but no GT3 in misano (Gt World Challenge Europe) or in sonoma (Gt World Challenge America) xD..

Ok here it goes.

Super GT300 and 500

A little preview:

Super GT500

This has fully been done by @enkay74 already, so follow this link to get the skins and inside the download file you will find the download links for Honda and Lexus. And you need the Shiro from URD of course to complete the field:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...0-full-grid-car-pack-2k-4k-resolutions.24250/

Preset and BOP:

https://acstuff.ru/s/0q3W

View attachment 947718

Super GT300

A full grid of 9 different cars, 24 in total (no Lexus skins sadly):
Kunos:
- Audi LMS 2016
- Nissan GT-R GT3
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3
- Mercedes AMG GT3
Other:
- Acura NSX GT3 by Silberkugel
- BMW M6 by AGU Modding
- Porsche 911 GT3 2018 by ERL
- Toyota GT86 GT3 by ???? (found on assettodb - linked by enkay74)
- Bentley continental by ???? (don't know where i found it, it's not the version by Andrea Pedulla)

Here are two files. First one contains only skins for all 9 cars if you already have all the cars. They can all be found on RD, so credits to the creators, they were a few (enkay74, yam_ia, quakeguy...):

https://mega.nz/file/nFNGBQwD#JH3nyXol9vq2LBulT6LujI8hGRjWa3dAcXZgBic12G4

And here the 5 non-Kunos cars if you need to add any of them (BE CAREFUL: these are all completely stock and not s1 cars, so they will overwrite the car if you already have any of them!!!):

https://mega.nz/file/zYdQlIrY#vYs0W7DhZ9beS6oPfwliYrMhijOqOf6x6lY1PYCkDJE

Preset and BOP:

https://acstuff.ru/s/fGgD

View attachment 947727

Super GT300+500:

And here is the combined preset:

https://acstuff.ru/s/Gg3u

View attachment 947728

As always, enjoy. Credits to all that made the cars and skins. Especially to @enkay74 . Go check his full skin grids on Race department, he really made some excellent ones:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/enkay74.11389/

Awesome, man, as usual - thank you!!

For those ofyou that aren't on fakebook:

Alfa Romeo Montreal (1967) v1.8

Our Racing Simulator

This one is for you mia bella donna. Ti amo mio angelo. ❤️

The Montreal! Rare, exotic, European muscle car! With stunning Bertone styling, race bred V8 engine, ZF 5 speed manual transmission, limited slip differential and a competent chassis are the main attributes that make this Italian classic sports car so special, but there is so much more; like mechanical fuel injection? Very few are the times the production model is better than the Concept car, this was one of those times. Alfa makes beautiful cars and the Montreal is in a league of its own.

Many thanks to Kuznetsov Anton for the light covers animation, you made my dream come true, this is such a cool feature! Also, Soma Ito, excellent work on the light refractions. Cheers guys!

I really wanted to get this one right, it has all the bells and whistles I've added to the other mods I've remastered so please check the changelog that comes with the mod.

MegaNZ link for mod download:
https://mega.nz/file/PjI0Ca7L…

***Please install manually by unpacking the mod and copying the "content" folder into your AC folder and always delete the previous version, otherwise you are not getting the full experience.***

YouTube Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist…

Photo Album:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AssettoCorsaORS/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2512378228775393

Henry Ford once said:
"When I see an Afla Romeo go by, I tip my hat."

La meccanica delle emozioni. ❤️

Have a good weekend all.
by - Dan Busca
Hopefully this is welcomed to share and not frowned upon.
82019048_3108646252481918_7466840741910675456_o.jpg

Track folder updated:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo

Nogaro updated to v2.5:
---------------------------
Added VAO Patch by __easy__
New start grid places (just like real life now)
Corrected gravel mapping and material
Fixed pitlane AI (AI would crash at pit entrance)
Fixed another hole in tarmac
Darkened trees a bit.
Love this track and love the updates. Thanks!
In case of future updates, I spotted some borders on the distant tree walls (you know, it kind of adds a 'pylon cable' effect above the trees - quite a common issue I think) and a few teardrop flags have broken alpha channels as they have rectangular black backgrounds.

Hello, its been a while due to the current situation, school and life issues, but I am finally working on the Ford Capri 2.8 Injection Mod again, (based on the TCH capri). I am currently completely reworking the top half of the car model from not only the TCH but also my old model.
As I said last time dont expect much as I am pretty much brand new to modding and an amature 3d modeler.
I also have no idea on Physics and setups but have got the correct Power, Engine and Drivetrain ini files ATM.

Ford Capri 2.8 Injection

Okay, so here is the progress I have made so far today on the Ford Capri 2.8 Injection.
-Correct Engine ini for stock Capri 2.8 Inj
-Correct Drivetrain ini for stock Capri 2.8 Inj
-Correct power lut for stock Capri 2.8 Inj
-Reworked Top half of body (still needs work)
-Removed uncessisary race mods
-Started to lean how to do materials.
-I need to setup the car and do physics (not a clue yet)
-And possibly AO (but I also have not a clue)

2020-08-08 (5).png

2020-08-08 (6).png

As I said please don't expect much from this mod as I am practically brand new to modding and the TCH model is an absolute dog to work with.
Many thanks - ByteGuy

View attachment 947688

I've been sharing my modified Sim dream mods on Facebook haven't had a problem yet.

View attachment 947688

Thats crazy because, i just got done with a livery for the ford too and added continental tires as well.
Its not done though, i still need to work on the tire blur.

__custom_showroom_1596743090.jpg

__custom_showroom_1596743182.jpg

Hi All,

Did anybody have a problem starting a practice in Lausitzring after the Kunos Update?I'm getting Race cancelled. Can anybody help pls?

22:31:42.228: ⊕ [QuickDriveModeViewModel:125] StartAsync()
22:31:42.228: → [GameWrapper:244] StartAsync_PrepareRace(): Assists: (TyreBlankets=True, ABS=1, TC=1)
22:31:42.229: … [GameWrapper:409] StartAsync(): AcManager.Tools.GameWrapperUiFactory
22:31:42.242: → [GameWrapper:296] StartAsync_Ui(): Starting game: (Basic=Race, Mode=PracticeProperties, Additional=[WeatherSpecificDate, WeatherDetails, QuickDrivePresetProperty, CarCustomDataHelper, TrackDetails, WeatherProceduralHelper, WeatherSpecificLightingHelper, WeatherSpecificTyreSmokeHelper, ModeSpecificPresetsHelper, WeatherSpecificVideoSettingsHelper, CarSpecificControlsPresetHelper, CarSpecificFanatecSettingsHelper, CarRaceTextures, AcPatchTrackOutline, ExtraHotkeysRaceHelper, DriverName])
22:31:42.673: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:449] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Auto-loading stuff for “tmm_lausitzring/layout_gp” from tracks configs list
22:31:42.675: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:472] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Freshly loaded list: 298
22:31:42.675: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:475] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): ID to install: tmm_lausitzring
22:31:42.675: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:449] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Auto-loading stuff for “tmm_lausitzring/layout_gp” from vertex AO patches for tracks list
22:31:42.677: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:472] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Freshly loaded list: 437
22:31:42.677: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:481] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Entry is not found: tmm_lausitzring
22:31:42.678: ⚠ [PatchBaseDataUpdater:486] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Nothing found for: tmm_lausitzring/layout_gp
22:31:42.678: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:449] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Auto-loading stuff for “tmm_lausitzring/layout_gp” from backgrounds for loading screen list
22:31:42.679: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:472] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Freshly loaded list: 50
22:31:42.679: ⚠ [PatchBaseDataUpdater:486] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Nothing found for: tmm_lausitzring/layout_gp
22:31:42.679: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:449] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Auto-loading stuff for “ferrari_458” from cars configs list
22:31:42.681: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:472] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Freshly loaded list: 346
22:31:42.681: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:475] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): ID to install: ferrari_458
22:31:42.682: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:449] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Auto-loading stuff for “ferrari_458” from vertex AO patches for cars list
22:31:42.682: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:472] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Freshly loaded list: 4
22:31:42.682: … [PatchBaseDataUpdater:481] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Entry is not found: ferrari_458
22:31:42.683: ⚠ [PatchBaseDataUpdater:486] TriggerAutoLoadAsync(): Nothing found for: ferrari_458
22:31:42.683: … [AcsStarterFactory:85] PrepareCreated(): Starter created: AppIdStarter
22:31:42.684: → [TrackDetails:56] Set(): Track time zone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, daylight saving time: True, date: 08/08/2020 22:31:42
22:31:42.753: … [WeatherSpecificLightingHelper:29] Process(): SUN_PITCH_ANGLE:
22:31:42.754: … [WeatherSpecificLightingHelper:29] Process(): SUN_HEADING_ANGLE:
22:31:42.754: … [TemporaryFileReplacement:111] Apply(): D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke.ini → D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke.ini_backup_cm
22:31:42.755: … [TemporaryFileReplacement:116] Apply(): D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\weather\sol_02_few_clouds\tyre_smoke.ini → D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke.ini
22:31:42.755: … [TemporaryFileReplacement:111] Apply(): D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke_grass.ini → D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke_grass.ini_backup_cm
22:31:42.756: … [TemporaryFileReplacement:116] Apply(): D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\weather\sol_02_few_clouds\tyre_smoke_grass.ini → D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke_grass.ini
22:31:42.757: … [TemporaryFileReplacement:111] Apply(): D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_pieces_grass.ini → D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_pieces_grass.ini_backup_cm
22:31:42.757: … [TemporaryFileReplacement:116] Apply(): D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\weather\sol_02_few_clouds\tyre_pieces_grass.ini → D:\Program Files\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_pieces_grass.ini
22:31:42.758: … [ModeSpecificPresetsHelper:99] Set(): Custom presets active: False
22:31:42.759: → [CarSpecificControlsPresetHelper:52] SetOverride(): Car steer lock: 720°
22:31:42.759: → [CarRaceTextures:43] Set(): Time taken: 0.08 ms
22:31:42.789: → [AcPatchTrackOutline:51] Set(): Time taken: 0.09 ms
22:31:42.850: … [StarterBase:99] WaitUntilGameAsync(): Game is already here!
22:31:42.852: → [ExtraHotkeysRaceHelper:606] .ctor(): Extra key bindings: 0
22:31:42.852: → [ExtraHotkeysRaceHelper:607] .ctor(): Extra joystick bindings: 0
22:31:49.947: → [GameWrapper:361] StartAsync_Ui(): Result: <NULL>
22:31:49.949: ⚠ [LapTimesManager:177] OnRaceFinished(): Race finished, but PlayerStatsManager.Instance.Last is missing
22:31:49.950: … [RhmService:93] KeepAlive(): RHM will be killed after: 00:30:00

Thanks

Last edited:
Pagani Zonda F

dang did i improve my skills with this one
anyway here's a list of what i did:
-The car now has an AO and i must say it looks perfect IMO
-Because it has an AO it is skinable there's a skin folder AO that i put in the car's folder so if you wan't to skin it go ahead.
-Interior AO is experimental I've done it but i'm not sure if its done right from what it seems other modders seem to flatten it i just put the whole AO
-Collider done from scratch its my first time doing it so don't count it being the most realistic
-Messed with the Physics for a bit
-Made the wing aero a bit more fitting for the Zonda F to reach its top speed.
-Made the suspension a bit bumpy since this is a street car unlike the flat suspension from the Zonda R which i used the physics from...
- The tires should now have more grip it now likes to bite back but for the full experience i would recommend disabling the ABS and TCS
-The performance should be spot on with the real thing if it feels unrealistic or too fast please give me feedback including criticism of course.
There was only so much i could do with the model it was really low poly the door sides were literally cardboard cutouts so i had to replace them
with real inside 3D doors i took them from the Zonda Cinque
I could do the door animations but because of the door inside change i have feared that it would look wonky
-The wipers work so you can drive it in rain if the rain passes trough the windows please inform me.
-Turn Signals work but not inside in the gauges since its a really low poly model i couldn't do much to it.
The only stuff that is missing/broken are the Rim Blur , the front rims look darker than the rear ones and the driver's legs are messed up.....
View attachment 947630

Hey man overall the car looks pretty good but is there anything you can do about the alignment on the right side?
e565b9873de0e1252262cd3ba090c062.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back