Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,061 comments
it seems you dont have an answer.
i give you the link i find, i hope it will help you

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-816#post-13017147

in any case, in the same time, i want to say thanks you for your ams track conversion and your updates :)

Also for @VheEth the latest version of the Fujimi Kaido track I just got was version 1.1. Think I got mine on a Discord group.
I really like the FULL and FULL reverse compete looped circuits. Very scenic tracks. Author has a unique starting grid for races where the cars are single row angled out across the track. Since he has the pit stalls this way on the track, the red Highlighted user pit stall does not work. RACE mode works but I had to add "circuit" to the UI file. Not into the several Rally stages he provides.

added 2 more skins to the grid, 1 is an extra G-Drive skin which is more tinted orange and some changed stickers and BHK Motorsport.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/european-le-mans-series-2020-skinpack.34680/updates
__custom_showroom_1596982304.png

While we are on the subject of these rally grb cars. Does anybody know how exactly they change the cars to make them "Hill climby"? I would imagine different tyres for better grip, different gear ratios, anything else? I don't do hill climbs and don't do rally in AC, so I never ever even downloaded any of these cars. But looking at them now, they have some interesting models. Can they with some tweaking be converted back to normal track cars, or are their physics totally different and it's not worth the bother?

New track from Reboot Team: Port Newark, NJ v0.9
Totally reworked from rF2's 'Lester' circuit with the following additions and enhancements:
  • forward and reverse layouts
  • full lighting config
  • RainFX ready
  • animated/patrolling choppers, balloons and airliners (needs stFlow shader from RD)
  • new billboards and environmental textures
  • chicanes reconfigured for cleaner racing
  • basic replay camera set
  • optional E-Prix skin/QUOTE]

Wow this is great. Thank you Reboot for this track and @Masscot for letting us know about it being made . I can now retire the version of Lester from you know who. Allot of great tracks being created for Assetto Corsa.

Added: Did a few races both forward and reverse directions on the track with the RSS Americas F1 mod. Most the track is for fast paste racing with a couple of chicanes to wiggle through. There might be a few incidents at the chicanes but for the most part all the AI cars go through nicely. The track has some roughness to it which I like, so hang on to your steering wheel especially with a F1 car. The track is a great challenge and allot of fun to drive. Also quite a different look driving this track in reverse.

take care

Last edited:
Any experts here who might fancy unborking the mirrors on this rather lovely Maserati A6GCS Pininfarina Berlinetta Speciale?

They totally spoil what is otherwise a rather spiffing automobile.

I have this car installed since a long time, never had issues with the mirrors but since it's a while I drove her, I checked now: mirrors don't work indeed. So it must be related to CSP version... (atm I'm running 0.1.62).
Reverted to the recommended 0.1.46 the mirrors are OK, but then I get to see this in the new version of Nagaro (@Zwiss):

mirrors.png

As you can probably see, mirrors are both OK, but the view of the track is 'a bit less'... :mischievous:
Anything higher (relatively functional) version of CSP results in borked mirrors, but a clear view on track.

Totally reworked from rF2's 'Lester' circuit with the following additions and enhancements:
  • full lighting config
  • RainFX ready
  • animated/patrolling choppers, balloons and airliners (needs stFlow shader from RD)
  • optional E-Prix skin

View attachment 947889 View attachment 947890 View attachment 947891 View attachment 947892 View attachment 947893 View attachment 947894 View attachment 947896

(needs stFlow shader from RD https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stflow-shader.161360/)

Track download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/io0xg3l3pnorsvb/port_newark.7z/file

Having never played rFactor 2 (beyond the demo, anyway), I'd never actually driven on this track, but I really like it here! The high-speed curves are so much fun to push through, though the off-throttle oversteer of the VRC Formula Lithium does make it a bit of a challenge...

...That reminds me, there was a guy on RaceDepartment who posted a few Formula E tracks converted from rFactor 2 (I think). They weren't the highest-quality but they were something at least. The guy was active a few months back, but his last file upload was at the end of May. I wonder what happened to him..

And the 996 GT2 / Turbo ? Pestering you about it, I know, but it's underrepresented in videogames and whilst your mod is good it just needs a fresh coat of (glossy) paint (that matte finish is jarring) :

change the ksPerPixelMultiMap values in CM , sadly i don't have the car no more but mine looked like this

Capture4.PNG

qckj07i.png

Or I could do it but I have no clue.

• full lighting config
  • RainFX ready
  • optional E-Prix skin

View attachment 947889 View attachment 947890 View attachment 947891 View attachment 947892 View attachment 947893 View attachment 947894 View attachment 947896

(needs stFlow shader from RD https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stflow-shader.161360/)

Track download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/io0xg3l3pnorsvb/port_newark.7z/file
Is the reboot project still active, if so, where can I find all the new mods?

While we are on the subject of these rally grb cars. Does anybody know how exactly they change the cars to make them "Hill climby"? I would imagine different tyres for better grip, different gear ratios, anything else? I don't do hill climbs and don't do rally in AC, so I never ever even downloaded any of these cars. But looking at them now, they have some interesting models. Can they with some tweaking be converted back to normal track cars, or are their physics totally different and it's not worth the bother?

For hillclimbs: really small fuel tanks, and, in some cases, different aero (smaller brakes/brake ducts and/or different seating positions). For rallying: bulletproof suspensions and what looks like Steam Punk shifters.

it seems you dont have an answer.
i give you the link i find, i hope it will help you

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-816#post-13017147

in any case, in the same time, i want to say thanks you for your ams track conversion and your updates :)

Hi,
New account? It's a new trend now? :lol:

I have this car installed since a long time, never had issues with the mirrors but since it's a while I drove her, I checked now: mirrors don't work indeed. So it must be related to CSP version... (atm I'm running 0.1.62).
Reverted to the recommended 0.1.46 the mirrors are OK, but then I get to see this in the new version of Nagaro (@Zwiss):

View attachment 947925

As you can probably see, mirrors are both OK, but the view of the track is 'a bit less'... :mischievous:
Anything higher (relatively functional) version of CSP results in borked mirrors, but a clear view on track.

CSP, is in a stage like, last versions, some tracks/cars, issues impact. Older versions, some tracks/cars, issues impact.
It is a stage of limbo. It's my humble opinion,
Maybe too much development for the research?

I have a link available today, I think it's worth throwing it here. It's described as American muscle but there are also Australian cars, 70 of them.

https://mega.nz/file/wSBVnaAb#SGf64tkp9wp5lLhnjSLa0IQ9lXZsbcj5mBgK0sgXViE

Have fun
Where did you get this pack? It looks like someone just packed 70 cars from various modders into 1 download file. I'm not saying that is a bad thing. This pack can be useful to AC newbies that don't have muscle cars. But it looks like there are no new cars.

Excellent!!!!
Last night I did a 20-lap race with the grid at full capacity with the ALMS 2003 mod and the AI behaved wonderfully. A pleasure to drive in Trois Rivieres at last. Thank you very much.

That's hilarious - I did the same thing - only used a grid for 2012 instead.

What cars do you use for LMP675 class in 2003 - if any ? I've never found any models from that group... ?

I've been working on a Ford Riley DP that works well with the iER DP. I fixed a lot of the garbage that simdream put on the car (sound, engine, transmission, etc.) It drives quite nicely and isn't afraid to kick around a bit mid-corner. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to share it here.
screenshot_ford_riley_daytona_riverside_8-8-120-14-12-7-jpg.947688

I would love to have that. ALMS and Grand AM were my favorite series. SD's Riley aside from being trash in general, it has the same problem in all its mods: the wheels suck. Hopefully you can share your work somewhere.

Where did you get this pack? It looks like someone just packed 70 cars from various modders into 1 download file. I'm not saying that is a bad thing. This pack can be useful to AC newbies that don't have muscle cars. But it looks like there are no new cars.

exactly as you say, it was made available by modder Kuba LB yesterday on one of the channels of discord, describing it as remains of assettoland part 1

There was someone who posted earlier about the 2019 DTM Aston Martin Vantage. Does anyone know anything about it?
And the MARC Mustang? would be great as an aussie to get to drive something else that is a fantastic aussie made product getting raced around the world

I would love to have that. ALMS and Grand AM were my favorite series. SD's Riley aside from being trash in general, it has the same problem in all its mods: the wheels suck. Hopefully you can share your work somewhere.
I’m planning on using basically the same tyres that were on the iER DP since I’m fairly sure they use the same tyres (hope iER doesn’t mind)

As of now, the changes made are:

Replaced the sound with the Ford GT GTE sounds by ACFAN for the URD Ford (the original by SD used the Audi R8 sounds(??))

Replaced the transmission with the same gear ratios as used on the actual car

fixed the engine (added turbos, fixed the power.lut etc., etc.)

added a tad more drag at the back to keep the speeds within the Corvette’s range

overall, it’s a bit slower than the Corvette through the corners but is bad fast on the straights, which I think reflects the real car nicely.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back