- 2,566

- Helsinki
If anyone needs LMP mod(s)els from GTR2 that might want to convert...
I guess there is no harm posting the links here
BPR
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fqolahkyqe9way/F40LM_gtr2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0hpsvl0h677h4k1/BPR_0.6.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wp1tqoe8hoyt9z5/BPR_1.2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/juhsvt8fqm6tj5g/BPR_FIA_GT_1997_1.1.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6jeckoykxc0rs2r/BPR_Lamborghini+Diablo+Teams.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vdw11rlz7gohuco/BPR_SIM_BPR_9697.gdb/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qnmnqu4lnc0c233/BPR_templates.rar/file
LMP/WEC
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f7ckj767stumsmd/Group+C+Era+Mod+for+GTR2.exe/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/87xy4fhikmdjwn3/Group+C+Era+mod-+v0.2+by+WizardofOz+for+GTR2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mr44lrympo1awvt/Prototypes+GroupC+V2+pt2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/izmol2fqy1dilf0/Prototypes+Groupe+C+89-93+V2_qf1.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uv3wzxshrrrc2hs/Prototypes+Groupe+C+89-93+V2_qf2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywi3pnfvcaip3vp/Prototypes+Groupe+C+89-93.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ct6kfmnodkdo8gk/Prototypes+Groupe+C+Porsche+962C.rar/file
Also all of JBPS stuff
Ive more, and most/all from rFactor as well.
GRiD GT/LMP (not converted rips I did)
Race07/EVO (not converted rips I did)
but I guess if you have these games, its easy to pull the models anyway
I guess there is no harm posting the links here
BPR
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fqolahkyqe9way/F40LM_gtr2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0hpsvl0h677h4k1/BPR_0.6.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wp1tqoe8hoyt9z5/BPR_1.2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/juhsvt8fqm6tj5g/BPR_FIA_GT_1997_1.1.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6jeckoykxc0rs2r/BPR_Lamborghini+Diablo+Teams.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vdw11rlz7gohuco/BPR_SIM_BPR_9697.gdb/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qnmnqu4lnc0c233/BPR_templates.rar/file
LMP/WEC
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f7ckj767stumsmd/Group+C+Era+Mod+for+GTR2.exe/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/87xy4fhikmdjwn3/Group+C+Era+mod-+v0.2+by+WizardofOz+for+GTR2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mr44lrympo1awvt/Prototypes+GroupC+V2+pt2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/izmol2fqy1dilf0/Prototypes+Groupe+C+89-93+V2_qf1.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uv3wzxshrrrc2hs/Prototypes+Groupe+C+89-93+V2_qf2.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywi3pnfvcaip3vp/Prototypes+Groupe+C+89-93.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ct6kfmnodkdo8gk/Prototypes+Groupe+C+Porsche+962C.rar/file
Also all of JBPS stuff
Ive more, and most/all from rFactor as well.
GRiD GT/LMP (not converted rips I did)
Race07/EVO (not converted rips I did)
but I guess if you have these games, its easy to pull the models anyway
Last edited: