- 75

- France
Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR '95
Can't find a good Del Sol this is best I found. Lots can still be improved but I have fixed some bits for now:
Model by unknown - cant find source
- Working Wipers (you will get wet
)
- Internal Glass
- LODs
- AO on skins
- Fixed some holes
- Corrected Power & Weight
- Removed flames
- Improved Collider
- Car is now paintable
- Other small fixes
Mirrors still need looking at, more holes need fixing, etc It is still fun to drive !
I hope you like, enjoy
https://sharemods.com/nvaozzanbyy5/honda_crx_del_sol.rar.html
Can't find a good Del Sol this is best I found. Lots can still be improved but I have fixed some bits for now:
Model by unknown - cant find source
- Working Wipers (you will get wet
- Internal Glass
- LODs
- AO on skins
- Fixed some holes
- Corrected Power & Weight
- Removed flames
- Improved Collider
- Car is now paintable
- Other small fixes
Mirrors still need looking at, more holes need fixing, etc It is still fun to drive !
I hope you like, enjoy
https://sharemods.com/nvaozzanbyy5/honda_crx_del_sol.rar.html
