Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
If you link it, thane i fill a complain in at the forum.

1ste you steal our mods, trow em around, now you talking bad about us, jezes, kiddo, get a life.
Although i can tell everyone here, thanks to Safi Hellie, our mods will never be released.
Have fun with our WIP mods. as BE-Modding worked quite alot during our sumer stop.
50% of the cars are ready for release, including the Marc cars and the last new NORMA (Nova Proto) and thise mods are in co-op with Marc cars and Nova Proto Benelux.
But to bad, he screwed it up, BE-Moding will not release anymore new cars who are 100% ready.

Thise includes the 90's DTM's, Belcars in Co-Op with Belcar teams, VLN's, our Marc cars in co-op with Marc Cars, our Norma/ Nova Proto M20 editiopn 2020 in co-op withh Norma and Nova Proto Benelux.

With Friendly greets
Natascha, Team Leader BE-Modding and skinner/ 3d modler
Roel, 2d Team Leader and 3d modler and AC-modding

1ste you steal our mods, trow em around, now you talking bad about us, jezes, kiddo, get a life.
Although i can tell everyone here, thanks to Safi Hellie, our mods will never be released.
Have fun with our WIP mods. as BE-Modding worked quite alot during our sumer stop.
50% of the cars are ready for release, including the Marc cars and the last new NORMA (Nova Proto) and thise mods are in co-op with Marc cars and Nova Proto Benelux.
But to bad, he screwed it up, BE-Moding will not release anymore new cars who are 100% ready.

Thise includes the 90's DTM's, Belcars in Co-Op with Belcar teams, VLN's, our Marc cars in co-op with Marc Cars, our Norma/ Nova Proto M20 editiopn 2020 in co-op withh Norma and Nova Proto Benelux.

With Friendly greets

Err what?

Hi Teddie

I have these cars marked as "drag". But as I am not into that kind of racing, they are just sitting around in my garage:

View attachment 950068

The GT-R is a 3300 hp monster, that also exists in real life: http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/1901-alpha-logics-3400hp-2013-nissan-gt-r

@mrtomcat66, awesomeness. Could I trouble you to zip those up and post as your personal drag pack?

Here you have an old package that I was collecting from the drag race net, but the subject died and the package is left.

View media item 66860
Drag_Pack_by_JakubP.rar - 1.2 GB

@JakubP, thanks much, my friend! Can't wait to try these out. Cheers!

@gutbomb, am I missing any of your tracks, brother?
upload_2020-8-17_16-21-33.png

With Friendly greets

:lol::lol::lol:

Who ever has them, post them please. I'm just curious what these are and don't think I'm alone. TO be honest, never heard of BE. WHats a BE?

The known rule in here is not posting paid mods. Not if they've been 'trowed around'.
Unless you have a website showing that you're selling WIPS (sounds like thats all you have), theres no rule being broken.

And unless your cars are %100 pure scratch built, you laying some copyright ownership on them will surely get a laugh around here.
ciao

BE Modding, disgruntled skin maker, you know where, just posted up all their stuff....just a heads up.

Even older cars of theirs such as a Mazda 323F JTCC I saw years ago on their page before I got banned there after chatting with Rouen about getting them?

It's a darn good selection of cars.

This is a pretty thing, physics are from the kunos caymen but then that makes sense.

View attachment 950226

Well I'm just going to back out of this and say probably not a good thing to mention on here. Had a feeling ----> feeling confirmed.

someone throw this package in here ??

ehhh.. wanna message me a link?

That BE-modding stuff. I know that another forum can't be mentioned here but would linking that pack be against the rules? They're not paymods, right? Were they ever even going to be..?

Just blasted that around one of Vhe's tracks, its very nice.
Really cool pack of cars.
So if its not pay mods can i post it here MODS?

I don't want to get banned over something silly so just asking.

Ok I'm intrigued. Who, what, where and why are BE modding group?
And are their cars actually any good?

And you can be truthful here as I would rather not have a wasted download. :lol:

With Friendly greets

Err what?

??????
Is this some kind of State Secret? Aren't we in a public forum? Why so much confidential chat? If so, why bring the subject to the forum?
Not cool all this, not cool at all.

??????
Is this some kind of State Secret? Aren't we in a public forum? Why so much confidential chat? If so, why bring the subject to the forum?
Not cool all this, not cool at all.

Nothing secretive here. There is a pack of cars posted on a certain forum. WIP-cars shared by an unhappy skinner, apparently with no authorization from the modders. These are not paymods, but we have been discussing if it's OK to share them here. The folks from BE-modding took part in conversation and said it's not OK to share them. So we are not sharing them, at least in public.

Some of the cars are good, most of them clearly WIP (as stated), not much must-have-stuff to miss...

FIA GT PACK IS OUT! Link is in the description of the video.

According to the "strange" rules of the RD - it could be removed pretty soon, due to links to third-party mods in the release description.
I advise you to put all this information into a readme file and just put it in the archive.
Many releases have already "flew away" from the RD, sadly.

Last edited:
This is quite the overreaction. Safi hasn't shared anything, and out of courtesy she actually pondered whether it would be okay to do so before deciding not to. I think you owe her an apology.
If you want to vent at anyone, vent at whoever actually leaked the mods, not at people who are merely discussing the leak.
Mods inevitably get leaked. Yours are no different. Be glad people want to use them and take it as a compliment.
Whenever I see modders loudly locking their mods down I have to wonder if it's just a publicity stunt or whether they were ever proud enough of the mods to actually make them public in the first place.
Why not just come out and say that the leak contains a bunch of unfinished work, but stay tuned folks for the much better final releases?
There are thousands of cars available for Assetto Corsa so private mods are very soon forgotten about. If you want people to appreciate your hard work you're going to have to make them public. If not... well, I'm sure we'll get over it.
Tantrums about game content just look silly.

According to the "strange" rules of the RD - it could be removed pretty soon, due to links to third-party mods in the release description.
I advise you to put all this information into a readme file and just put it in the archive.
Many releases have already "flew away" from the RD, sadly.

Thank you for the advise.

Only tried practice and race, will try hot lapping, thank you.
It looks quite amazing in VR, best rain ever by far. :bowdown::crazy::eek::eek:
edit. tried hot lapping, still not working for me.
Try hot lapping A3DR's WXR Impreza at Spa. That worked for me, but didn't on some other tracks (Port Newark, for example).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back