- 75

- France
I'm sorry but it completely overwrites it that is the while point of a skin. If you replace a diffuse texture with one that has no AO then no AO will show. I cant think of anyway else to explain to you how it works as maybe I don't have the right words but look here at the latest version of you very own car. Take the red skin for example there is NO AO on that skin, your red diffuse texture takes the AO away, it does not add to it but maybe picture will paint a 1000 words. As I say earlier try use a showroom that does not show off fake frills and shows you better what you see but maybe this is a bit reflective but it gets the point accrossit does not overwrite it removing the stuff from the skin folder looks identical its only painted in white the reflections are literally the same along with shading all it does is add paint on the car and it looks baked even when it ''' overwrites it''' it does not look worse in any way.
You red skin on your car :
I added AO that is completely missing from that skin just to red paint only part :
It is not the best car to show this off but it is your car and as you can see by looking in shadow areas - no AO on your skin. I did not modify you original red skin in anyway, that is how it is downloaded.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say now
Last edited:




