Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,056 comments
Hi, would someone mind helping taking some nice screenshots of this livery? I'll give credit on RD.
__custom_showroom_1597736767.jpg

I got helped to find the "other" forum. Appreciate the help but now i have a thousand pages more to waste hours and hours on!
I did get a few good laughs though - the Russian version of Google Translate clearly doesn't work as well, producing posts like this:

"Be joy of my trouser part, news your of happy to me. Thank!!
Is possible of you for to mend break lihgt and speedy needle? Or for will to be have fix by elsewere poeples?
thank hello!"

The car for today is ............

Hyundai Veloster N

the base model comes from nills motorsport ,it looked like this.

View media item 66934
After my corrections

View media item 66935
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed gearshifts time
-Changed engine rpm's
-Changed engine power & torque
-Changed gearbox settings
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add real description
-Add light in dashboard

Try the new physics on nordschleife, I'm counting on a lot of feedback.

link deleted at the request of the owner

Last edited:
I mean, BE modding said that they dont want to release WIP mods to the public yet. I dont see why we cant respect their decision, as its being released in the future for scrutiny anyways

Why respect one group and not the rest?
Anyway no links were ever posted on here.

If I mentioned someone robbed a bank in my Town and i found £20 on the floor the next day should i be called a bank robber?

The mods themselves are IMO very usable, most are at 0.2 so by the time they release at 1.0 people will still want those finished ones no?

This is like beta mods, you will always want 1.0.

And finally..... I sleep at night because no one gets a license from the car manufactures for these mods anyway.
They don't have a leg to stand on shouting around threats etc.

The clever approach would of been to say "guys these are only 0.2 so much more to do, check them out and please stay tuned for the 1.0 release"

Hyundai Veloster N

View media item 66934
After my corrections

View media item 66935
-Changed track width
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed gearshifts time
-Changed engine rpm's
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add real description
-Add light in dashboard

veloster_nills.rar - 70.1 MB
wow finally, someone updated this korean mod
idk why, could be personal preference but I would somehow prefer the original wheel size

Hyundai Veloster N

I like it a lot. Definitely one of the best FWD street cars I've tried. Really good feel and very stable

wow finally, someone updated this korean mod
idk why, could be personal preference but I would somehow prefer the original wheel size

I'd prefer the original ones, too, but they were on the model, I focused on the physics of the car.

I like it a lot. Definitely one of the best FWD street cars I've tried. Really good feel and very stable

Thanks! almost 500km driven and more than 15 hours of tuning brought good results

Why respect one group and not the rest?
Anyway no links were ever posted on here.

If I mentioned someone robbed a bank in my Town and i found £20 on the floor the next day should i be called a bank robber?

The mods themselves are IMO very usable, most are at 0.2 so by the time they release at 1.0 people will still want those finished ones no?

This is like beta mods, you will always want 1.0.

And finally..... I sleep at night because no one gets a license from the car manufactures for these mods anyway.
They don't have a leg to stand on shouting around threats etc.

The clever approach would of been to say "guys these are only 0.2 so much more to do, check them out and please stay tuned for the 1.0 release"

I paint on my spare time, and I wouldnt be so happy if people started sharing my WIP folder. Unless I explicitly share them myself. Its not about stealing, its not about licensing, thats out of the Question. My Point is, if the creator doesnt want a WIP mod spreading all around, why give them **** about it?

Money is out of the question. BE modding just doesnt want them released for a reason. Why cant we respect that? Also, why wouldnt you respect all modding groups in the first place? (Apart from RTM and Simdream)

From where Im from, yes this is stealing and you are technically a bank robber

Last edited:
The Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo has been updated again via steam, according to the official communications in the esports series discord. No mention of what has been changed though...

Hi ! :)

Sorry if this message will be considered as an off topic but I want to salute with a special "Hello" @PepperoniAC24 and @Delta7Fox hoping they are doing well in a good shape ! ;)

I didn't took the time to another "Special Hello" to @Teddie a true "Good Guy"..!
Think about yourself, take care of your body, of your family and your soul !
As some members previously wrote here, don't push too hard to offer to us some of your brilliant works.

Cheers ! :cheers:

@unpierrot & @graveltrap
Thanks for the information (It's done here after verification), because It seems Steam did it with a lot of discretion. ^^
The only thing which was clearly in update today is a ******G 14,7 GB for "Dirt Rally 2", the game which was MY BIGGEST DECEPTION of the 2019 year (thanks to my super fast connection anyway !) !

Last edited:

Hyundai Veloster N

View media item 66934
After my corrections

View media item 66935
-Changed track width
-Changed engine sound
-Changed tyres size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed gearshifts time
-Changed engine rpm's
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders
-Add real description
-Add light in dashboard

veloster_nills.rar - 70.1 MB
really nice model, hope there is a power up version (like 300bhp and lighter weight) so that it can fight the big hot hatches

Sorry for the request post, can anyone advise on the best TCR mod?

I know there are the Tommy 78 cars which I know are paid mods, but have no idea of the quality and there are the rollovers TCR mod, of which I cant seem to find any working links, I have tried a few, but they all seem dead.

Is the Rollover mod as good as the Tommy mod? Whats the deal please?

Thanks.

Sorry for the request post, can anyone advise on the best TCR mod?

I know there are the Tommy 78 cars which I know are paid mods, but have no idea of the quality and there are the rollovers TCR mod, of which I cant seem to find any working links, I have tried a few, but they all seem dead.

Is the Rollover mod as good as the Tommy mod? Whats the deal please?

Thanks.
To me best are Tommy78(IMO feel most alive,best sounds) but they dont have working wipers also brakes are very easy to lock(abs is disabled in data folder!)and on some tracks some AI pits after lap or two but I dont know uts the cars ir tracks bug.
2nd is rollovers they are easier to drive(read break) but no working wipers.
3rd are newer TCR cars with fk7 Civic reworked but I dont like to drive them.IMO they are not precise enough but wipers work.

This is my opinion ofcourse based only on feel and tested the Civic only.No laptimes etc...

If you dont mind RHD then BTCC is good you can find it here...

I paint on my spare time, and I wouldnt be so happy if people started sharing my WIP folder. Unless I explicitly share them myself. Its not about stealing, its not about licensing, thats out of the Question. My Point is, if the creator doesnt want a WIP mod spreading all around, why give them **** about it?

Money is out of the question. BE modding just doesnt want them released for a reason. Why cant we respect that? Also, why wouldnt you respect all modding groups in the first place? (Apart from RTM and Simdream)

From where Im from, yes this is stealing and you are technically a bank robber

If you read the post sharing the link on that other forum, the skinner shared the link as they were angry with the modders for whatever reason.
It was a little tit for tat between modders which then meant the links were shared out.

Let them sort that little beef out between themselves.

If I saw 2 bank robbers have a fight over the money and in the melee they dropped £20, damn right i'm picking it up when they disappear..... sue me.
(I see the internet police are out in force, so for clarity, this hasn't yet happen to me though, so its a made up scenario)

I won't respond to anymore on this topic as it'll drag on into utter banal gibberish from people that steal mods but call them their own and get possessive over it)

Oh and BTW no link was ever shared on here....

Last edited:
If you link it, thane i fill a complain in at the forum.

1ste you steal our mods, trow em around, now you talking bad about us, jezes, kiddo, get a life.
Although i can tell everyone here, thanks to Safi Hellie, our mods will never be released.
Have fun with our WIP mods. as BE-Modding worked quite alot during our sumer stop.
50% of the cars are ready for release, including the Marc cars and the last new NORMA (Nova Proto) and thise mods are in co-op with Marc cars and Nova Proto Benelux.
But to bad, he screwed it up, BE-Moding will not release anymore new cars who are 100% ready.

Thise includes the 90's DTM's, Belcars in Co-Op with Belcar teams, VLN's, our Marc cars in co-op with Marc Cars, our Norma/ Nova Proto M20 editiopn 2020 in co-op withh Norma and Nova Proto Benelux.

With Friendly greets
Natascha, Team Leader BE-Modding and skinner/ 3d modler
Roel, 2d Team Leader and 3d modler and AC-modding
"friendly greets" wow you are so friendly now .

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back