- 113

- United States
- WVStarship
Delete--problem solved
Last edited:
This new CSP smoke stuff can be funny too. Had the funniest race for long time with Fiat 500. My engine obviously suffered damage...Disable new smoke option. That worked for me.
Jaguar XJ220S V2.0
-The turbo gauge is better.
-Colored rims they match the color of the body just like on the real cars.
-Better collider its weird trust me.
View attachment 956602
this 924 is sexWell that's just what I did now, as usual needs physics and other stuff which hopefully someone else will take care of
Also, when the **** will I get to see the 961 with my added proper interior released?
Now that's something interesting, perhaps that could theoretically mean that we could easly take rFactor/GTR2 mods physics and convert them for AC by using his method with whatever means he does with.Also, the phyics decoded and I can easily translate them to AC)
Which gauge?Better yet, when will we get a version of the 961 that doesn't have a gauge needle floating over top of it?
Which gauge?
Holy ****, well at least the one with proper interior has all its gauges in the right place...All the needles in the cockpit are accounted for but there's this mysterious extra one that floats above the car that's visible during replays and from the chase cam.
View attachment 956615
From what it looks like the Pivot point for that Gauge is broken.All the needles in the cockpit are accounted for but there's this mysterious extra one that floats above the car that's visible during replays and from the chase cam.
View attachment 956615
Now that's something interesting, perhaps that could theoretically mean that we could easly take rFactor/GTR2 mods physics and convert them for AC by using his method with whatever means he does with.
Terve!This new CSP smoke stuff can be funny too. Had the funniest race for long time with Fiat 500. My engine obviously suffered damage...
If its anything like the other TA cars, its nothing like even a modified stock chassis... mostly a silhouette frame with only the floorboard and center cockpit structure.If you guys are actually seriously going to work on this. I race a Naturally aspirated Porsche 944 cup car in the US, so I'd be more than happy to help consult on the handling and things. Even though this one looks like one of the old Trans Am Turbo'd 924's, I'm sure it has similar DNA underneath handling wise.
Same error with the 2020 update version, Avus 1930 . But why????
Avus 1930 - Ambush Canyon - Autódromo de Sitges-Terramar (yours too ZeroD)- EhraLessien Test - Imola 1972 - rouen-les-essarts-2016-rtb.
All these have the same issue.
If there is a good soul that have a version of these tracks and want to share, I appreciate it.
![]()
Cheers
Hi everyone I would like to ask you if anyone was able to recreate or convert this track from Total Immersion Racing which is called Springfield with 2 layouts (I have not found a similar circuit really exists so I think it is invented) if you want to take a look I leave the link of a YouTube video (Total Immersion Racing also exists on PC)
Link 1: Springfield
Link 2: Springfield Short
Hi everyone I would like to ask you if anyone was able to recreate or convert this track from Total Immersion Racing which is called Springfield with 2 layouts (I have not found a similar circuit really exists so I think it is invented) if you want to take a look I leave the link of a YouTube video (Total Immersion Racing also exists on PC)
Link 1: Springfield
Link 2: Springfield Short
One thing that works is to turn off "use new windscreen effect" in RainFX (CSP settings). This of course loses whatever is nice about this effect, but it makes it driveable. Oddly, when I stand up and stick my head through the roof and look at the windscreen from the outside, only half is being wiped.
There is talk of a WIPERS section in an ini somewhere, but it hasn't been made clear where this is or what we are supposed to do with it.
Since I first drove on Ascari race track in GT5, I always loved this magnificent race track. We have a version in AC, 'ascariraceresort', the layout and elevation are fine but it looks rough, which is a shame.
I am hoping that maybe a new skin, could be done by some one. The video lap attached shows what it looks like and also where the cones for apex, etc... are located. A lot of attention have been given to much lesser tracks when this outstanding track has been forgotten, now is the time to fix this injustice.
I also hope somebody will someday convert the rfactor version of the old Brno city track, which was a legendary track, well loved by racers for decades. The rfactor version looks very good as well:
Hi, and welcome to GTP.Hi
i want a help for a mod
can anyone PM me
mod says driver model is missing
Thx
Very nice track - thanks!
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 uploaded to RD... is it scratch-made? If so, what an excellent job already, even at this early stage.
The cockpit looks suspiciously like a Kunos car but maybe the modders are doing that very rare thing of actually following the Kunos pipeline.
A neighbour of mine has just bought a new Cayman and I was perving over it just the other day. It's fantastic. Another neighbour has a 458 and another has an Atom, and there's a Cayenne Turbo down the road too. I really need to up my car game, lol.