Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
No Cantona, that one I have. That one is the last version if I am not wrong.
I'm talking about this one, the banked and 2 long straights, that Germany build to try to win with the Auto Unions and Mercedes, the Italians Alfas in 1930ish, I belive.

90tw.png

Well then, last month you wanted to marry me, today you love this guy. Very well...:odd:

i want!!!

currently there are two version :

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/goodwood-circuit.17228/ by mantasisg this one is base of UK lidar data so is accurate

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/goodwood-motor-circuit.2904/ by Tiago Lima which is conversion I don't what game it was converted from.
The Mantasisg version is absolutely excellent. It looks extremely good. But I never use it because the AI crashes a lot right at the end of the lap making AI races almost impossible. It really is a pity as this would be a much-used track otherwise.

Has anyone ever seen an AI fix for this track?

Well, I've just had a look and found this AI fix for Mantasisg's Goodwood: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/goodwood-circuit-0-99-new-ai-line.21485/ but I'm pretty sure I've used this fix too.

Have any of you got good/bad experiences with AI on this track that you could tell us about?

The DLC checking is done on the collider.kn5 hash/checksum. These two mods must use a collider from some DLC. Replace them with a suitably sized collider from a car you own and it should be good.

Do you have the version from my Blog? It does need optimization as large fields seem to cause a severe slowdown.
It worked, thanks!!

many thansk to @VheEth my first "converted" track made it from ams>3dsimed>fbx>ac. Still LOTS of work to be done getting all those textures mapped etc, but, I take back any unkind words i have said about modders being sloppy in conversions, the amount of work to fix things that 3dsim screws up in the conversion is quit astounding, the uncountable dummy geometry that ams uses, the infinite lods that screw up texture mapping etc etc.. I truly tip my hat to the guys that do this!

Last edited:
i want!!!
The DLC checking is done on the collider.kn5 hash/checksum. These two mods must use a collider from some DLC. Replace them with a suitably sized collider from a car you own and it should be good.

Do you have the version from my Blog? It does need optimization as large fields seem to cause a severe slowdown.
I once did a lot of optimization work on this one for Race07. The GTR2 version had tons of double meshes and other issues.
If I find the time after my current project, I wouldn't mind tackling this one.
It was called Avus 67, but in 67 the banked curve was torn down.
In 1959 there was a F1 race on this layout.

Avus is hiding under Here.

Hahaha, Forgot that place. I have all your stuff from there. In fact Avus track is yours, however the version I have is from 2019.
Your current version is 2020. Fingers crossed, will delete the older and install the new one. :)

Feedback in a while.

No Cantona, that one I have. That one is the last version if I am not wrong.
I'm talking about this one, the banked and 2 long straights, that Germany build to try to win with the Auto Unions and Mercedes, the Italians Alfas in 1930ish, I belive.

90tw.png

Well then, last month you wanted to marry me, today you love this guy. Very well...:odd:

Yeah, This would be a very interesting Avus 1930's Track with the Monza Wall on one end. I think there is a Rfactor version of this track taken from another game where the Straights are very super long and the Monza Wall track surface is Cobblestones. To me, it looked like the real Monza wall was a smooth road pavement surface-not sure. i dont know if this track would be too boring with just the 1 hairpin turn on one end and then flat out the rest of the track. Quite a bit different than the modern track we have for Assetto Corsa.

Edited: Looks like the Monza Wall was made of Cobblestones or bricks.

Last edited:
Same error with the 2020 update version, Avus 1930 . But why????
Avus 1930 - Ambush Canyon - Autódromo de Sitges-Terramar (yours too ZeroD):) - EhraLessien Test - Imola 1972 - rouen-les-essarts-2016-rtb.

All these have the same issue.
If there is a good soul that have a version of these tracks and want to share, I appreciate it.

vwfy.png

Cheers

Hi All. I was wondering if any body can help. On some cars the rain with Ilya CSP does not wipe off the windscreen even on Kunos cars. Is there a fix that can be done for any car. Thanks in advance.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back