Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Nissan 350z and Nissan 350z Gran Turismo 4 Edition update!

Credits to WKMOD, Blackwood91, Matgamer and Mike173

I've tried improving the stock 350z and because Mike's GT4 edition uses the same model with some tweaks I thought I'd update that as well and include it here.

- Revised all shaders
- Added AO
- Made cars paintable
- Improved speedo/rpm textures (sort of see for your self old one is packed)
- Data edits on stock version based on data from the automobile-catalog
- Improved 1 very lq light texture
- Added Japanese plates to GT4
- Fixed shadow problems

DL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BGBmliLaGwmoDfQX8ajAW1htbkAkX3pj/view?usp=sharing

A lot better but still not the best mod. Needs a better base port I think..

Stock
upload_2020-9-12_1-13-21.png

Gran Turismo 4 edition
upload_2020-9-12_1-13-0.png

Have fun!

This is my first original track release. I've really wrestled with myself about posting it because I'm so self-critical. Not sure if it's any good, definitely not really finished. Constructive feedback is very welcome. Uploading to Race Department after a few days of you guys trying it out here on GTP. Thanks to Tyrone and Gutbomb for dealing with all my questions ;)

View attachment 957102

Little Baja - Baja County Muncipal Raceway v0.96 (Updated)

Fictional track designed and created by Teddie Tapawan.

Additional Credits and Thanks:
* Shared X-Packs by Tyrone and Gutbomb
* Grass textures by Mike08
* Balloons by Mascot

View attachment 957105 View attachment 957106

Version History:

Little Baja v0.96
=================
* Fixed non-functioning PIT lane
* Fixed AI for both layouts
* Added tyre barriers on deep drop offs on both layouts
* Added marshals to pit area
* Changed shader/lightened road textures
* Recreated VAO patch to account for added objects
* Removed VAO patch on layout barrier kn5's
* Update preview pic with new screenshots of new pavement
* Removed unneeded temp folder
* Update README.txt

Little Baja v0.95
=================
* Initial release

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wzne8de6at9ggts/ted_little_baja_v0.96.rar/file

Please let me know about any bugs.

Nice original track. I like the concept behind it and the scenery but there are some big issues in my opinion over the layout itself. I find you spend much of the lap (in an Audi TT RS at least) just pounding out mid-speed corner after mid-speed corner. There doesn't really seem to be a good place to open the car up until the home straight once a lap. Don't have accurate statistics, just intuition, but it feels like 80% of the lap is just 2nd or 3rd gear corners.

In general I feel this track (or at least the "GP" layout) could have used more straight sections. Not bad but could use some layout and ground texture tweaks.

Anyways, here's a cool screenshot I always leave for when I comment on a track in this thread.

Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_vln_ted_little_baja_11-9-120-20-17-19.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lp6thegpqeyuxik/Marcas+Revisions+1.4.zip/file

I have now updated the suspension to have adjustable ride heights and camber angles across all four cars, and resized the tyres to be 1:1 with the real thing.

This has definitely been an interesting learning experience so far, but I'm still not quite done yet; For one, I still need to learn how toe angles work in the suspensions and setup .ini's especially as the Marcas cars have a fixed rear toe but an adjustable front toe.

Last edited:
For Friday evening, I present the car that was hanging over my bed on a poster between the Ferrari F40 and Lamborghini Diablo ....

Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

View media item 67907
It still requires interior work, but you have to devote a lot of time to it, so what I did right away has to wait for the rest.

The original author is unknown to me, I've been correcting it a few hours a day for the last 6 days,

-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed tyres size
-Changed tyres 3d model
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed wheels size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed brakes calliper position
-Changed brake disc texture
-Changed brake disc 3d model
-Changed engine power & torque
-Changed gearbox settings
-Changed sound to the real V8 with mechanical compressor
-Changed texture defrost lines in front headlight
-Changed texture in front headlight
-Changed ABS and TCS setup
-Changed flames settings and position
-Add darker glass in front headlight
-Add glass in gauges
-Add AO in body
-Add AO in wheels
-Add front&rear UK number plate
-Add New Color Skins
-Add New Lether Skins
-Add light in dashboard
-Add few options from Csp
-Add real description
-Revised car shaders
-Revised tyres shaders
-and many more.....

I think that today it is the best Vantage V600 we have in Assetto Corsa.

Have fun.

aston_martin_v600.rar - 43.8 MB

full

Renault Clio Williams

New for this version 1.2

working wipers
good LODS
added turn signals and reverse light (CSP only)
improved some textures (williams logo etc)
improved collider
added green skin
various small details

Renault Clio Williams - Phase 1

Have a great weekend :cheers:

Nissan 350z and Nissan 350z Gran Turismo 4 Edition update!

Credits to WKMOD, Blackwood91, Matgamer and Mike173

I've tried improving the stock 350z and because Mike's GT4 edition uses the same model with some tweaks I thought I'd update that as well and include it here.

- Revised all shaders
- Added AO
- Made cars paintable
- Improved speedo/rpm textures (sort of see for your self old one is packed)
- Data edits on stock version based on data from the automobile-catalog
- Improved 1 very lq light texture
- Added Japanese plates to GT4
- Fixed shadow problems

DL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BGBmliLaGwmoDfQX8ajAW1htbkAkX3pj/view?usp=sharing

A lot better but still not the best mod. Needs a better base port I think..

Stock
View attachment 957112

Gran Turismo 4 edition
View attachment 957111

Have fun!

What a fantastic work you are doing with cars. So enjoyable to drive/race, no matter what kind of class, power, or model.
The handling is so amazing. This is driving immersion, for sure. Thank you. :cheers:

Cheers :gtpflag:

Nice original track. I like the concept behind it and the scenery but there are some big issues in my opinion over the layout itself. I find you spend much of the lap (in an Audi TT RS at least) just pounding out mid-speed corner after mid-speed corner. There doesn't really seem to be a good place to open the car up until the home straight once a lap. Don't have accurate statistics, just intuition, but it feels like 80% of the lap is just 2nd or 3rd gear corners.

In general I feel this track (or at least the "GP" layout) could have used more straight sections. Not bad but could use some layout and ground texture tweaks.

Anyways, here's a cool screenshot I always leave for when I comment on a track in this thread.

View attachment 957159

Great feedback MW. I will definitely keep this in mind when doing other tracks. If I get the energy, I'll redo the layout on this one. Thanks much for taking the time to try her out and for the awesome screenshot.

Hey guys, just need a quick help on shader patch settings. I'm one of those weird people who don't really use the shader patch' features much, so I just installed it because some cars/tracks are encrypted and need it to work. So far, I've been using the v0.1.25 just fine. But last night I came across a track that needs a newer version to decode their encryption (🤬 this trend of ever increasing encryption honestly). So I downloaded the newest stable version v0.1.60. The new track works, but upon driving Silverstone (my usual test track), I noticed the Sun position & size looks weird.

v0.1.25
CSP 0.1.25.png

v0.1.60
CSP 0.1.60.png

Are there any settings I can change to make the new CSP sun look like the old one, and not like a red giant that's about to swallow the earth? :lol: I can just swap out the CSP files everytime I change tracks but that's annoying and a last resort if there's no easier way to fix this.

Thanks for any help 👍

Hey guys, just need a quick help on shader patch settings. I'm one of those weird people who don't really use the shader patch' features much, so I just installed it because some cars/tracks are encrypted and need it to work. So far, I've been using the v0.1.25 just fine. But last night I came across a track that needs a newer version to decode their encryption (🤬 this trend of ever increasing encryption honestly). So I downloaded the newest stable version v0.1.60. The new track works, but upon driving Silverstone (my usual test track), I noticed the Sun position & size looks weird.

v0.1.25
View attachment 957163

v0.1.60
View attachment 957164

Are there any settings I can change to make the new CSP sun look like the old one, and not like a red giant that's about to swallow the earth? :lol: I can just swap out the CSP files everytime I change tracks but that's annoying and a last resort if there's no easier way to fix this.

Thanks for any help 👍
check in the sol config setting for the sun?

Bentley Continental GT3 updated by Assettoland
View attachment 831859

Fix V1.3

— new steering wheel (from ACC)
— new steering animation
— fixed Racelogic text transparency

Speaking of Bentley, I've been meaning to post up a HUGE thank you to delpinsky and everyone else responsible for bringing the big GT3 Bentley to AC. IMO this is one of the biggest ommissions by Kunos in the game.

It's easily my favorite car as it's (one of?) the only GT cars that's RHD and it's twin turbo just like my real race car (sadly not a Bentley haha).

I'm working to fix the AI on Little Baja. Man, that AI Line Helper app is like freakin' magic.

Yeah, I agree. I'm going to lighten it up.

Lol, then I'm good to go then on that. Thanks bruddah.

Hi Teddie,

I just tried your Little Baja track both long and short. The Short track seems fine so far with RACE mode.

The long track has a a problem with the side lines at the start finish line. All the AI cars will start up go to the start finish line and not go any farther.
Whether it is the side line or the fast lane line got messed up, not sure. i fixed mine and is working now.

Edited: I tried kicking/resetting in your side lines for the long track since I am in development mode, and would not take or fix them. Something messed up at the Start/Finish line for doing AI racing. So I redid the fast lane and created new side lines for myself last night.

Also there might need aI hints on the section of the long track where the cars go over a hump and then into a sharp left turn. Fast cars seem to go air borne a little bit and then the spin out in the turn. Rest of the track is fine.

And as someone else mentioned, this track is a drivers track, not for high speed racing. There are a few sections which I can get up to speeds with an F1 car, but because of the the elevations chicanes, and and left right corners, it is a good track to keep us on our toes. I like it

take care.

Last edited:
Wait, there are encrypted tracks now???

Unfortunately, yes.

This is the track I was testing. If it weren't because it's an Initial D track, I would've sent it straight to the bin...

It's funny because it's ripped straight from the official arcade game. It's not like the creator is protecting his own work by encrypting it :lol:

Unfortunately, yes.

This is the track I was testing. If it weren't because it's an Initial D track, I would've sent it straight to the bin...

It's funny because it's ripped straight from the official arcade game. It's not like the creator is protecting his own work by encrypting it :lol:

Thanks for this information and interesting to know. Can you race against any AI on this track or only for live drivers for Drifting? take care.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lp6thegpqeyuxik/Marcas+Revisions+1.4.zip/file

I have now updated the suspension to have adjustable ride heights and camber angles across all four cars, and resized the tyres to be 1:1 with the real thing.

This has definitely been an interesting learning experience so far, but I'm still not quite done yet; For one, I still need to learn how toe angles work in the suspensions and setup .ini's especially as the Marcas cars have a fixed rear toe but an adjustable front toe.

Hi Raymond,

To enable front toe adjustment, you can add the following to the setup.ini file (under the Alignment section along with Camber adjustments):

[TOE_OUT_LF]
SHOW_CLICKS=2
TAB=ALIGNMENT
NAME=Toe LF
MIN=-30
MAX=30
STEP=2
POS_X=0
POS_Y=1
HELP=HELP_LF_TOE

[TOE_OUT_RF]
SHOW_CLICKS=2
TAB=ALIGNMENT
NAME=Toe RF
MIN=-30
MAX=30
STEP=2
POS_X=1
POS_Y=1
HELP=HELP_RF_TOE

Similarly, you can add rear toe adjustment by changing LF/RF to LR/RR. To define a different range, you can change the MIN/MAX values. And to define how much toe adjustment occurs with each click, you would change the STEP value.

If you want to change the default toe angle, you would edit the suspensions.ini file on the line TOE_OUT=0.00000 under the [FRONT] and/or [REAR] sections. Just like camber, the toe angle is affected by the suspension geometry, so it is best to check the actual toe angle in-game, adjust the value, check again, and repeat until you get your desired toe angle. My recommendation is to only begin adjusting STATIC_CAMBER and TOE_OUT after you've set your default SPRING_RATE and ROD_LENGTH, since any raising or lowering of the ride height will change your in-game camber and toe values.

For Friday evening, I present the car that was hanging over my bed on a poster between the Ferrari F40 and Lamborghini Diablo ....

Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

View media item 67907
It still requires interior work, but you have to devote a lot of time to it, so what I did right away has to wait for the rest.

The original author is unknown to me, I've been correcting it a few hours a day for the last 6 days,

-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed tyres size
-Changed tyres 3d model
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed wheels size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed brakes calliper position
-Changed brake disc texture
-Changed brake disc 3d model
-Changed engine power & torque
-Changed gearbox settings
-Changed sound to the real V8 with mechanical compressor
-Changed texture defrost lines in front headlight
-Changed texture in front headlight
-Changed ABS and TCS setup
-Changed flames settings and position
-Add darker glass in front headlight
-Add glass in gauges
-Add AO in body
-Add AO in wheels
-Add front&rear UK number plate
-Add New Color Skins
-Add New Lether Skins
-Add light in dashboard
-Add few options from Csp
-Add real description
-Revised car shaders
-Revised tyres shaders
-and many more.....

I think that today it is the best Vantage V600 we have in Assetto Corsa.

Have fun.

aston_martin_v600.rar - 43.8 MB

Fantastic car! very good effort, side mirrors are mixed up left to right.. also had to reduce the ffb multiplier as it was too heavy for my Fanatec

Last edited:
This is my first original track release. I've really wrestled with myself about posting it because I'm so self-critical. Not sure if it's any good, definitely not really finished. Constructive feedback is very welcome. Uploading to Race Department after a few days of you guys trying it out here on GTP. Thanks to Tyrone and Gutbomb for dealing with all my questions ;)

Little Baja - Baja County Muncipal Raceway v0.96 (Updated)

Thanks for this Teddie. It looks great and is a lot of fun for mid-power sports cars. I've just been blasting around it in the Dallara Stradale and it sure keeps you on your toes!

If you were thinking about making any alteration to the layout, my only serious suggestion would be cutting out the second 's-bend' in those 'triple S's', just to give that section a little more flow. Without or without that though, it's a great addition to the AC track library, so thanks again. :cheers:

anyone have an issue of not being able to live edit PPfilter when SOL/WeatherFX is enabled?
how to fix it? I have deleted/reinstalled SOL, etc.

Thanks for this Teddie. It looks great and is a lot of fun for mid-power sports cars. I've just been blasting around it in the Dallara Stradale and it sure keeps you on your toes!

If you were thinking about making any alteration to the layout, my only serious suggestion would be cutting out the second 's-bend' in those 'triple S's', just to give that section a little more flow. Without or without that though, it's a great addition to the AC track library, so thanks again. :cheers:

Thanks much Xezez. Did you mean the triple S's I've marked below? The red line is what I'm thinking the route you are suggesting would be? I could definitely make the change. I want the track to be fun. Let me know if the red marks convey your suggestion.

upload_2020-9-12_2-38-17.png

Last edited:
Recorded an AI line for Mellaha, but, they are a bit iffy?

I have reviewed the actual fastlane curve in KSEditor, and it looks fine , but the AI are doing stupid stuff anyway? Any ideas?

View attachment 957197

Are your sidelines off in the desert some where? redo the main line with only the road mesh marked as valid track in surfaces.ini. Should be good enough for a wide open track like this otherwise you'll need to add them in with the 'AI Line Helper' app.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back