- 58
Troubleshooting quick question. I set up a JDM track day (25 AI) on Jim's Suzuka converted from ACC. The sim was running at my desired framerate but it was slowed down to like 0.25%. With the same grid on Lilski's Road America, the sim was running fine. Is that a track related problem or I have something set up wrong in the gazillion CSP settings? Thanks for any advice, really... 
Edit: Just tried on Red Bull Ring, Jim's Bathurst, no issues whatsoever, but Suzuka is still doing this. Tagging @Jimlloyd (thanks for the track though, it's awesome, this is the first issue I have with it). Additional feedback: during the slow-mo driving the cars create some kind of rainy smokey effect. Not sure if related. I am on CSP 0.1.66. Tried with 0.1.60 as well.
Edit: Just tried on Red Bull Ring, Jim's Bathurst, no issues whatsoever, but Suzuka is still doing this. Tagging @Jimlloyd (thanks for the track though, it's awesome, this is the first issue I have with it). Additional feedback: during the slow-mo driving the cars create some kind of rainy smokey effect. Not sure if related. I am on CSP 0.1.66. Tried with 0.1.60 as well.
Last edited:



