- 300

- Italy
my Quest (1) stays at full charge when connected via Link (original Oculus link cable), so I can play... forever.Question Time :-)
how long can you use you Oculus quest when its plugged in via Link Longer than 2 Hours?
my Quest (1) stays at full charge when connected via Link (original Oculus link cable), so I can play... forever.Question Time :-)
how long can you use you Oculus quest when its plugged in via Link Longer than 2 Hours?
I think there is no Nissan yet..ACC NISSAN - Zero Results -or- lots of results, this forum search is really bad as search engines go..
Anyone know if the ACC Nissan GT3 has been done yet (outside of one rather vague post showing the back of what could be any Nissan, I am coming up empty.)

quite a broad range of issues can be possible, from coplanar meshes, hidden meshes, meshes just a squdgen under other meshes, reversed normals (visible in blender but not kseditor), post up your blend file and im sure someone can help out.Hi all just started making my first track and have an issue where when loading into KSeditor and AC it only loads half of the track. All of the track shows in Blender fine not sure what's going on, any help? Thanks.
View attachment 965920
I had to re-read that - I thought you said you make her and the kids sleep outside because your house is full of motorbikes![]()
Well I'll let Caddy take care of that then. I'm currently overloaded with skins I'm creating to fill out the rest of the IMSA weathertech and pilot sport challenge grids. Eventually I plan on getting these all finished and as accurate/high quality as possible then releasing a pack of them all. It just takes forever as I'm using GIMP and good lord does it suck lol
View attachment 965851
View attachment 965852
View attachment 965853
View attachment 965854
I think there is no Nissan yet..
I might not get a chance to test this until tomorrow but it looks like a huge improvement, however can the wiper not go right up to the left edge of the windscreen like in a real car? If I'm viewing the image correctly it seems to leave quite a wide area of unwiped glass right in front of the driver's face. Tricky for any left turns.View attachment 965842
It was working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahaaahha you need to disable new function here!
View attachment 965843
Use new windscreen effect.
Enjoy
ACC NISSAN - Zero Results -or- lots of results, this forum search is really bad as search engines go..
Anyone know if the ACC Nissan GT3 has been done yet (outside of one rather vague post showing the back of what could be any Nissan, I am coming up empty.)
As far as I know it hasn't. I certainly don't have it, but I do have the McLaren, Honda, Lexus, BMW, Audi, Porsche.
When I invented the different lights levels for BLM Lights I thought it as a way to help people with low end PCs with tracks with many lights (like Le Mans, Nordschleife, Macau... ) so you could have configs from little to all the lights.Update for Stockton99 lights:
added pit lights, tweaked lighting and included maruto´s lights as an option, you can switch with BLM lights:
https://mega.nz/file/835ABJZJ#gcBDDuviX5qszBv9bJy5Mt9gpvfio4bNq1IfMJ9W1Ds
View attachment 965918
Probably flames textures in texture folder.Short question, if a car has exhaust flames in AC but not IRL, what needs to be edited / deleted to get rid of them?
You could try deleting the flames in the car's texture folder, although it might give error(s).Short question, if a car has exhaust flames in AC but not IRL, what needs to be edited / deleted to get rid of them?
Probably flames textures in texture folder.
You could try deleting the flames in the car's texture folder, although it might give error(s).
Tuned variant of the GT63 AMG released the other day:
MNBA Modding Group presents:
Buja Gili's: Mercedes-Benz GT63 amg Tuned
CarBase: GT63S AMG Buja Gili
Tuning: Miguel Silva
Physics: GT63S AMG before IRL Data
Screenshot: Buja Gili
Donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=37L7AFV3DKSHY&source=url
Download:
https://mega.nz/file/5IxmyLIZ#MMuNXVbF6feFsOWEjiWVXABJsSeiPGdKTel0S9uztUQ
I might not get a chance to test this until tomorrow but it looks like a huge improvement, however can the wiper not go right up to the left edge of the windscreen like in a real car? If I'm viewing the image correctly it seems to leave quite a wide area of unwiped glass right in front of the driver's face. Tricky for any left turns.
AVR launched it's Nissan, and we have another Japanese modder making a Supra GT500, all remains is the NSX-GT 2020 or as from 2018My big dream as had all list Super gt 2020 GT500 and GT300,I can paid more for that![]()
Damn I was working on it to get an okay-ish performance and fixed that issue as well (Speedracer was right!). I'll try to polish things up a bit for a quicky release this week.Ah, okay. Also btw i have downloaded your DPi data pack and for some reason the Mazda with the swapped physics is way slower than the other DPis. Have i done something wrong?
Forgot about that oneFair play on getting them up.![]()
Now we just need the up to date skins for some of the cars e.g. MEP 85 jdc miller.
![]()
edit: you missed out on the 70 RT-24
![]()
I'm not saying the Rollover's models are brilliant in anyway (they are quite the opposite actuallyAre you just joking around?
![]()
![]()
Bloody good imoWell I'll let Caddy take care of that then. I'm currently overloaded with skins I'm creating to fill out the rest of the IMSA weathertech and pilot sport challenge grids. Eventually I plan on getting these all finished and as accurate/high quality as possible then releasing a pack of them all. It just takes forever as I'm using GIMP and good lord does it suck lol
View attachment 965851
View attachment 965852
View attachment 965853
View attachment 965854
the team of RTM as made the NSX GT500 2017 but i don't know if the car is good,and The toyota Prius GT300 i want this car so much,i doesn't have the talent for made thatAVR launched it's Nissan, and we have another Japanese modder making a Supra GT500, all remains is the NSX-GT 2020 or as from 2018
the NSX GT500 Concept 2016 ^^AVR launched it's Nissan, and we have another Japanese modder making a Supra GT500, all remains is the NSX-GT 2020 or as from 2018
Seems this is not an "official" collection of all reboot tracks (since there were alot more..) but chapeau to the creator of Reservoir GP. I just discovered that one by coincidence. Great track with great graphics and alot of fun to drive on. Think @Mike08 & @leBluem you both guys were mainly involved here? Only one minor issue I have with the TAG Heuer bridges: they seem to look kinda transparent? Should that be correct? Using the "billboard" skin.
Me: no AO, no buyTuned variant of the GT63 AMG released the other day:
MNBA Modding Group presents:
Buja Gili's: Mercedes-Benz GT63 amg Tuned
CarBase: GT63S AMG Buja Gili
Tuning: Miguel Silva
Physics: GT63S AMG before IRL Data
Screenshot: Buja Gili
Donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=37L7AFV3DKSHY&source=url
Download:
https://mega.nz/file/5IxmyLIZ#MMuNXVbF6feFsOWEjiWVXABJsSeiPGdKTel0S9uztUQ