Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
I'm using the Quest (1) and I'll be getting the Quest 2.
Never had a problem (I'm using Oculus Link cable but you could probably use a cheaper one), I use it with AC and AMS2 (also tested it with PC2) and all the other 'not-driving' games.

To me is great because I also started using it for work, taking 3D buildings projects I made from the PC to the Oculus and making my customers see it wireless. They really enjoy the experience
Question Time :-)
how long can you use you Oculus quest when its plugged in via Link Longer than 2 Hours?

Yes. You can use the Search function to find them in this thread. Also look for the GT3 liveries on RD... instructions/read-me in the downloads may have links to the cars.

ACC NISSAN - Zero Results -or- lots of results, this forum search is really bad as search engines go..

Anyone know if the ACC Nissan GT3 has been done yet (outside of one rather vague post showing the back of what could be any Nissan, I am coming up empty.)

all this VR talk, plugged the vive back in tonight, took it for a spin, unplugged it again. Immersion level that is won by being "in" the car, is lost by the graphical sacrifices that have to be made to get it running smoothly at 90fps and the fact that the car 100m upfront is represented by a whopping 4 crystal clear sharp pixels, and no amount of supersampling can fix that.

What resolution are these headsets we are all talking about here? the Vive is 2160x1200, the pro version is 2880 x 1600 but id say needs to reach that 8640x4800 befor eit can match the "resolution" of just using a screen.

For me, I will wait patiently till VR hits 8-12K res and graphics cards that can run it are born, suspect arounf the time 4080ti or maybe 5080ti is released.

Update for Stockton99 lights:
added pit lights, tweaked lighting and included maruto´s lights as an option, you can switch with BLM lights:

https://mega.nz/file/835ABJZJ#gcBDDuviX5qszBv9bJy5Mt9gpvfio4bNq1IfMJ9W1Ds

Screenshot_ginetta_gt4_rhd_rmi_stockton99_19-9-120-1-57-21.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all just started making my first track and have an issue where when loading into KSeditor and AC it only loads half of the track. All of the track shows in Blender fine not sure what's going on, any help? Thanks.
c60260325936505999ff7b25b8b7929b.png

Hi all just started making my first track and have an issue where when loading into KSeditor and AC it only loads half of the track. All of the track shows in Blender fine not sure what's going on, any help? Thanks.
View attachment 965920
quite a broad range of issues can be possible, from coplanar meshes, hidden meshes, meshes just a squdgen under other meshes, reversed normals (visible in blender but not kseditor), post up your blend file and im sure someone can help out.

I had to re-read that - I thought you said you make her and the kids sleep outside because your house is full of motorbikes :lol:

soon.. that may be partially true, any more bikes or simgear and I may be living alone , in an apartment the size of a garage.. BUT.. what an apartment cum garage that would be, filled with motorcycles and sim gear!?

Last edited:
Well I'll let Caddy take care of that then. I'm currently overloaded with skins I'm creating to fill out the rest of the IMSA weathertech and pilot sport challenge grids. Eventually I plan on getting these all finished and as accurate/high quality as possible then releasing a pack of them all. It just takes forever as I'm using GIMP and good lord does it suck lol

View attachment 965851

View attachment 965852

View attachment 965853

View attachment 965854

That I don't blame to be honest lmao. Eventually will get all the 2020 cars inside or out anyways.

I think there is no Nissan yet..

There is no: Nissan, lambo (including the RE-X), Boatley/Bentley, Aston martin (there is 1 but it's more of a grid filler) and that's all I know from remembering and playing ACC.

View attachment 965842

It was working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahaaahha you need to disable new function here!

View attachment 965843

Use new windscreen effect.

Enjoy
I might not get a chance to test this until tomorrow but it looks like a huge improvement, however can the wiper not go right up to the left edge of the windscreen like in a real car? If I'm viewing the image correctly it seems to leave quite a wide area of unwiped glass right in front of the driver's face. Tricky for any left turns.

ACC NISSAN - Zero Results -or- lots of results, this forum search is really bad as search engines go..

Anyone know if the ACC Nissan GT3 has been done yet (outside of one rather vague post showing the back of what could be any Nissan, I am coming up empty.)

As far as I know it hasn't. I certainly don't have it, but I do have the McLaren, Honda, Lexus, BMW, Audi, Porsche.

Last edited:
Short question, if a car has exhaust flames in AC but not IRL, what needs to be edited / deleted to get rid of them?

Last edited:
Update for Stockton99 lights:
added pit lights, tweaked lighting and included maruto´s lights as an option, you can switch with BLM lights:

https://mega.nz/file/835ABJZJ#gcBDDuviX5qszBv9bJy5Mt9gpvfio4bNq1IfMJ9W1Ds

View attachment 965918
When I invented the different lights levels for BLM Lights I thought it as a way to help people with low end PCs with tracks with many lights (like Le Mans, Nordschleife, Macau... ) so you could have configs from little to all the lights.
I hadn't thought it could be used to load totally different lights configs from different users... great implementation mate!

I might not get a chance to test this until tomorrow but it looks like a huge improvement, however can the wiper not go right up to the left edge of the windscreen like in a real car? If I'm viewing the image correctly it seems to leave quite a wide area of unwiped glass right in front of the driver's face. Tricky for any left turns.

I can do everykind of animation now. I would only try to understand how to use SOL/CM new windscreen raindrop version its effect is a lots better. A lots of orginal kunos cars works only if you untick RAIN FX-----> USE NEW WINDSCREEN EFFECT.
Someone can point me out how to do? It depends by windscreen internal and external object and shaders? or wipers object?

Ah, okay. Also btw i have downloaded your DPi data pack and for some reason the Mazda with the swapped physics is way slower than the other DPis. Have i done something wrong?
Damn I was working on it to get an okay-ish performance and fixed that issue as well (Speedracer was right!). I'll try to polish things up a bit for a quicky release this week.

Fair play on getting them up. :D :D Now we just need the up to date skins for some of the cars e.g. MEP 85 jdc miller. :lol: :lol:

edit: you missed out on the 70 RT-24 ;)

IMSA5_01.jpg
Forgot about that one :D Will definitely put it on the to-do list.

Are you just joking around?
090o.jpg

2lwc.jpg
I'm not saying the Rollover's models are brilliant in anyway (they are quite the opposite actually :P) but I gotta' admit their models have better overall resemblance of the real cars.

Well I'll let Caddy take care of that then. I'm currently overloaded with skins I'm creating to fill out the rest of the IMSA weathertech and pilot sport challenge grids. Eventually I plan on getting these all finished and as accurate/high quality as possible then releasing a pack of them all. It just takes forever as I'm using GIMP and good lord does it suck lol

View attachment 965851

View attachment 965852

View attachment 965853

View attachment 965854
Bloody good imo

Last edited:
AVR launched it's Nissan, and we have another Japanese modder making a Supra GT500, all remains is the NSX-GT 2020 or as from 2018
the team of RTM as made the NSX GT500 2017 but i don't know if the car is good,and The toyota Prius GT300 i want this car so much,i doesn't have the talent for made that

Seems this is not an "official" collection of all reboot tracks (since there were alot more..) but chapeau to the creator of Reservoir GP. I just discovered that one by coincidence. Great track with great graphics and alot of fun to drive on. Think @Mike08 & @leBluem you both guys were mainly involved here? Only one minor issue I have with the TAG Heuer bridges and some other billboards: they seem to look kinda transparent or like made of glass? Should it that supposed to be? Using the "billboard" skin.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back