- 79

- Germany
This is driving me nuts.
I think I need help:
I found this Porsche Cayman 987 on the internet.
Most silly of this car where those very narrow tyres. So I took 3DSimed and made them wider to look more like the 265er rears and 235er fronts like the real car.
In 3DSimed it looks fine.
In CM showroom it looks fine
in AC showroom it looks fine
But in game still those narrow CUTTING DISCS!
Why?
How is this possible?
The old .kn5 with narrow tyres is deleted. Gone!
How can the game still use this not existing objects?





I think I need help:
I found this Porsche Cayman 987 on the internet.
Most silly of this car where those very narrow tyres. So I took 3DSimed and made them wider to look more like the 265er rears and 235er fronts like the real car.
In 3DSimed it looks fine.
In CM showroom it looks fine
in AC showroom it looks fine
But in game still those narrow CUTTING DISCS!
Why?
How is this possible?
The old .kn5 with narrow tyres is deleted. Gone!
How can the game still use this not existing objects?
Last edited:
