Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
Is it -good- ? I don't care if it's less of a sim (not that PC2 was a proper sim anyway...), I just care about the gameplay. Thought about picking up when it comes on sale - still playing PC2 but the new/exclusive cars are alluring.
its not terrible, its not great, its meh. I think with T2 buying Codemasters who bought SMS, we can expect it to become a pay to play soon, "dont feel like slogging it out, buy an Insta-Win for $1.50 and progress your career"...

Is it -good- ? I don't care if it's less of a sim (not that PC2 was a proper sim anyway...), I just care about the gameplay. Thought about picking up when it comes on sale - still playing PC2 but the new/exclusive cars are alluring.

Honestly, it's alright and I had a bit of fun with it but I wouldn't feel right recommending it to anyone.

Last edited:
The Grand Prix Nostalgia project is going well... All the 3D modelling part is done (I've also included the original driver helmet). Now working on the physics
upload_2020-11-21_22-45-54.gif
:)

preview-jpg.421507

preview-jpg.421508

preview-jpg.421509

preview-jpg.421510

GT4 Guerilla Mod is good. Physics seem better.

Issues: SIN GT4 Audio cuts out on interior view closer to redline, Reflections of the road are on the black area surrounding the windshield, black spots on the windshield that don't seem to get better or go away.

Last edited:
its not terrible, its not great, its meh. I think with T2 buying Codemasters who bought SMS, we can expect it to become a pay to play soon, "dont feel like slogging it out, buy an Insta-Win for $1.50 and progress your career"...

Ahah yeah - Codies were already a pretty shady company (DR stages to DR2.0 were $, always-online stuff, GRID 2019 being an absolute **** game...) so I won't be surprised if the quality declines and the microtransactions pop up. Eh. Thankfully we still have AC / ACC.

For this Saturday night, I invite you to drive with the best EK9 Type R in AC

View media item 69923
Full Credits to : Amy/Linglong and Trawa

View media item 69922
https://top4top.io/downloadf-17868y9im1-rar.html

Reworked by ACRM - JakubP

-Resized Rims
-Resized Tires and New 3d model
-New Amber lights in interior
-Repaired Gauges in Interior
-New description
-Changed track width
-Changed suspension settings
-Changed tyres size
-Changed tyres settings
-Changed wheels size
-Changed brakes settings
-Changed engine power & torque
-Changed gearbox settings
-Changed sound
-Revised car shaders
-Revised tyres shaders
-and many more.....

Have Fun :cheers:

Is there any chance of an update on the Honda Integra Type R DC5?
Thank's for your job ;)

Issues: SIN GT4 Audio cuts out on interior view closer to redline, Reflections of the road are on the black area surrounding the windshield, black spots on the windshield that don't seem to get better or go away.

Indeed, for the time being I swapped the sound with Shokeus Brabham....

Here a file to get rid of black dots all over the windscreen put it into the skin files you want to get rid of the black dots on windscreen. Works on all the guerilla mod cars - https://gofile.io/d/p5QjIJ

Last edited:
He won't be able to molest the latest one since it's encrypted.
What do you reckon is out of date / broken on that car that would need an "update"?

Do not provoke bad situations Rusty ,He already did it the same day he was released DC2 , he changed physics for the better.
Fixes what you need, most links get from me ..... what's your problem.

Is there a section file for T21 & Jim's Le Mans 91-96? i find the start/finish redundancy quite disturbing.

Edit: i also might be needing a new track map as the one that i made with the map display doesnt show up
If that disturbs you, here are the sections files for both tracks (and layouts) without S/F line.

Edit: I wonder why I even bothered...

Attachments

• tracks.zip.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
There's something special about the 996 i can't put my finger on the body shape is iconic both the rear lights and the ''''Ugly'''' headlights Make the car feel special in a way this GT2 was the last Widow maker IMO the 997 and later GT2 became stable. Need to finish AO on more stuff then the AO for the rims and then the performance and all that stuff later....
__custom_showroom_1605998422.jpg

__custom_showroom_1605998479.jpg

Last edited:
Do not provoke bad situations Rusty ,He already did it the same day he was released DC2 , he changed physics for the better.
Fixes what you need, most links get from me ..... what's your problem.

My problem is that you're feeding a guy who disrespects actual content creators and their work by reuploading to sharemods and similar sites to profit off of, the original author of the cars should be contacted before making modifications to the content they ported into AC even if you think that content belongs to T10. A lot of people work on the physics, sounds, and shaders of these cars and it's genuinely insulting that someone thinks they can just tick a few values up or down to call their own version. It creates a version control nightmare.

Thanks for the good word, I do what I do for everyone.

Which version do you mean exactly ??

VheEth - Please Ignore this child's speech

Ignoring me won't make what you're doing any less wrong.

Mont Tremblant - Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

Hey Everyone - Here is Mont Tremblant converted from Grid Autosport. its a little wide in places compared to reality but hey its a blast to race on. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. and many thanks to ACU for the initial conversion and handing this over to us to finish

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/imj91fix98t79x4/rt_mont_tremblant.7z/file

View attachment 973222 View attachment 973223 View attachment 973224 View attachment 973225 View attachment 973226 View attachment 973227 View attachment 973228 View attachment 973229 View attachment 973230 View attachment 973231

REally like the track and the looks of it,.. but wtf is that man doing in the sky????

upload_2020-11-21_23-54-28.png

To improve the latest one you mean...
Nah, though I will admit I've gotten confused when it comes to the car in question.
The latest DC2 by psyched is encrypted, but they were discussing a DC5

In any case, physics adjustments should not be handled by those who are not based on data from good sources and have experience with working on the AC1 engine, these people so far are hard to come by but they do exist and they are active. Sadly enough, JakubP is not a physics developer nor does he have any sort of basis for his "adjustments".

The last DC5 mod I know of is some Assettoland garbage on wheels type deal, so it wouldn't be an improvement as a whole. More like a sidegrade.

Hey Everyone - Here is Mont Tremblant converted from Grid Autosport. its a little wide in places compared to reality but hey its a blast to race on. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. and many thanks to ACU for the initial conversion and handing this over to us to finish

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/imj91fix98t79x4/rt_mont_tremblant.7z/file

View attachment 973222 View attachment 973223 View attachment 973224 View attachment 973225 View attachment 973226 View attachment 973227 View attachment 973228 View attachment 973229 View attachment 973230 View attachment 973231

Reboot singlehandedly making a whole free DLC, Kunos quality, for AC !

Huge thanks to Jim and everyone else involved in converting this. I've been hoping to see for a high quality version of this track for years. :cheers:

Hey Everyone - Here is Mont Tremblant.............

On a scale of 1-10, an easy 11. The textures, curbing, lighting, (nice and bright white), flow, road mesh and feel even the background hills, SOoo nice. If theres ever a standard for others to follow in track builds, this is it (along with others from Jim/ACU).

One small issue, the ai in trackday are having a hell of a time here on the up-hill, blind right-left-right.
Its kinda funny watching them hustle here :D
And to add, the first car went in under a minute and it wasn't until 5:30 that they bailed back to the pits. There were a few more cars going in but no reason to make the vid longer. AI 98% and 0% aggression.

My new go-to track for a long time to come :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back