Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,012 comments
Talking about Neck FX, today my windows did an update, and now RealHeadMovement moves slower than a snail. A real shame. Buy hey, what can you do..

Yeah, I did not contribute to rt_bathurst.

There is a new-old Bathurst from a mobile game, never saw that version before so I put it in AC. Link is in my signature
I have updated it, but have not uploaded a new version yet.
Yea its not your version this is the rt_bathurst. Who here is reboot team?

I've had a look into it, that problem appears to be the Kart and not the track. There is no ground collider on that mod, maybe @GzeroD can issue an update?
Im not too worried about the superkarts as such, i thought it was an issue with the track is all........

Last edited by a moderator:
Damage Glasses...............

View attachment 974982

View attachment 974994

View attachment 974998

View attachment 974997

Thanks a lots to @TimLotus for advanced VR testing

The magician strikes again! :)

shi
Updated Circuito Internacional de Vila Real to v1.1

v1.1 changelog;
- Fixed sticky wall
- Fixed start grid and pit box position
- Changed start grid and pit box number (30→28)
- Updated AI

giphy.gif

what I'd do / give to have all the cool tracks

giphy.gif

Hey all...

After creating a fictional 'MARTINI' skin/livery set for @RMi_wood and his Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12... I have since revised them in to a version 2.0 (will not overwrite the original skins/liveries), and thought i'd post here about them also. :)

Changes from the 'original' skins...
  • Changed side striping (updated for a sleeker look)
  • Changed front skirt (color-coded w/stripes)
  • Changed font within 'MARTINI' logos (self-created MARTINI logos)
  • Changed font within number circles
  • Updated car brand logos (different styles)
  • Added 'grunge/road grime' to entire vehicle (instead of being clean/spotless)
The multiple skin variants contained within are...
  • Teal/Aqua (10)
  • Green (11)
  • Blue (12)
  • Orange/Bronze (13)
  • Red (14)
  • Yellow (15)
  • White/Grey (73)
  • Black (76)
and two 'Special Editions'...
  • Blue SE (12)
  • Red SE (13)
You can check them out at...
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...2-martini-fictional-non-historic-skins.37421/

Or direct download them at...
https://sharemods.com/w4xmu1bq571p/assettocorsa_alfa_romeo_33tt12_martini_skins_2.0.7z.html

All skins are 4k.

An example of what skins/liveries are contained... (Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 'MARTINI' Red/14 Skin/Livery v2.0)

5YB5Ren.png

Cheers,

soulkobk

Last edited:
Hello,

During the last few days, I have redone several car's windshield (mainly) : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/smurth.164490/
I'm planing to redo most KS car's windshield that need to be. It will take some time...

But if you have some preferences, you only have to ask ;)

NICE NICE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK! Mate I've a personal request for you. I think a lots of people would be grateful to you and also @Shokeus if you could rework Porsche Carrera CUP 964. It would be beautiful if it could reflect real interior ;). I've just windshield separated from rest of glasses, moreover all glass are single glass. Pay attention because front glass for example (but you just know) are 3, EXTernal, INTernal (I think you will modify that one) and Damage Glass. I'll give you @Shokeus model with latest addon by me. Then I'll give everything him and he will release for everyone. Look (PM)

Last edited:
Now that i've recalibrated the engine of the f1 1984 mod that @RenaultDJRTP reworked, i have a concern on the engine sound. what can i use to replace their current sounds? are there any sound mods available that might do the trick?

i already took care of the renault and honda-powered machinery using VRC's mp4/4 and kunos' 98T; all that remains are: ferrari, alfa, Hart, cosworth, BMW and tag-porsche

Last edited:
Converting rFactor mods to AC : is it -hard- ? I've got a ton of F1 stuff (from 71-91) and as rFactor isn't working for me anymore (unresolvable MAS issues, etc.) it'd be a shame to let these mods fade away. I know S****D*** have been importing and selling some of these mods so it'd be nice to counterbalance their greediness by converting and sharing the other seasons for free (as it should be!), don't you think ?

Last edited:
Well guys. Pack of Cars of WTCC STCC within 2006-2009 years is coming. Now making cars, balancing. Will Be few Volvos, Scirocco as well.
Touring cup (BTCC(exist)+JTCC (of mid 90th) will be next one
thanks for beer (tea) tips if someone want to . PAYPAL. Domo arigato.
yfuvZJ50eG8.jpg
kLK0te0dH94.jpg
oghrDI2n5w4.jpg
W8sf1jPtqNM.jpg

If you want me to convert the skins, I'll dot it. Already converted most of the Super Touring skins for the S****D**** cars (Belgian Procar, JTCC, STCC, STW...)

Converting rFactor mods to AC : is it -hard- ? I've got a ton of F1 stuff (from 71-91) and as rFactor isn't working for me anymore (unresolvable MAS issues, etc.) it'd be a shame to let these mods fade away. I know S****D*** have been importing and selling some of these mods so it'd be nice to counterbalance their greediness by converting and sharing the other seasons for free (as it should be!), don't you think ?
If you have 3dsimed and blender its pretty straight forward, once you know how and if you have the masdecode utility, but, there is convert (gilles style, minimum effort) and convert WELL. the latter requires quite a bit of post transfer work because textures and settings that look good in rf/rf2 dont nessecarily look good in AC due to shader implimentation differences in the engines,

Most of the hard slog is just fixing textures, then renaming 1road, 1pit etc etc and adding the start an pit locations. The trees are also not great as RF and RF2 use camera facing trees, but, if you use blender search my name and script here, "theres an app for that"

If you have 3dsimed and blender its pretty straight forward, once you know how and if you have the masdecode utility, but, there is convert (gilles style, minimum effort) and convert WELL. the latter requires quite a bit of post transfer work because textures and settings that look good in rf/rf2 dont nessecarily look good in AC due to shader implimentation differences in the engines,

Most of the hard slog is just fixing textures, then renaming 1road, 1pit etc etc and adding the start an pit locations. The trees are also not great as RF and RF2 use camera facing trees, but, if you use blender search my name and script here, "theres an app for that"

Won't be converting (or trying to!) tracks but cars mate. Should be easier, no ? I've never converted / ported anything so far (only skins but it's the easiest thing to do lol).

Its pretty easy depending on:
cars: how they are "put together", if models relied on alot of unique genstrings, its tough... single cars are a snap to get ingame
Most of the SD converts, is is the bare minimum to get ingame, but most of the releases there is no value in re-converting them ust to opensource them. They will be just as ugly.

tracks: depending, you can be racing on a rF track in AC in 10 minutes, or 10 hours
I have done a 10min convert with 1pit. *and looked better than the known convert. This is why I started to opensource GuyIlls tracks he is charging for
(an example is my next release, below, of Loch Rannoch)

SimDream's BTCC legends pack - just the BTCC cars. I've ported most of the skins from the STW mod / BTCC mod for Race07 (which they nicked) and I could do it for your WTCC / JTCC cars if you want.
All skins from/for Race will work

SimDream's BTCC legends pack - just the BTCC cars. I've ported most of the skins from the STW mod / BTCC mod for Race07 (which they nicked) and I could do it for your WTCC / JTCC cars if you want.
I appreciate you helping. but all the skins i also has with 3d models, came from GTR2 game
you can help me with 90-th touring car specifications

Loch Rannoch v1.0 (release)

upload_2020-11-30_13-11-13.jpeg

upload_2020-11-30_13-11-33.jpeg

upload_2020-11-30_13-12-1.jpeg

Routes:
Main (v1.0) - 12 pit/start spots, new AI, smoothed main road mesh
Freeroam (v0.9) - trackday, freeroam, drift, rally, rallyX, scenic, old bumpy mesh, BETA AI, custom surfaces
Keep Left Route - todo
Reverse - todo
RallyX - todo

Bugs:
Freeroam AI is very imperfect and beta, worth a try w/trackday

Suggested main road cars: DRM, Hillclimb, Vintage GT/TC, etc
Suggested freeroam cars: Alfa GTam, ACLegends TC, WRC/Rally, Drift

credit:
rF conversion - @RMi_wood
main route smooth mesh - @TheRealCeeBee
main route AI - @LiquidSkyMan
main route camera - @damone13x
Textures including water are from the original sources

:: DOWNLOAD :: <--- Link removed via takedown DMCA by Codemasters

(mirror)

Last edited:

I hope @RenaultDJRTP doesn't mind. I asked @shi about Newcastle, and he was able to fix the pit box and starting grid positions for the track. Grid sized was reduced to 23 to accommodate the changes.

akr_newcastle 2019 updated:

https://mega.nz/file/vwR1zI6Q#iO-IOn_7IWb0k1vk_YE3QgD50DrnFDwHc1yJbqzvgUE

I'm not sure who the original author is, but if there is a problem, I will delete upon notification.

and nobody tried to convert the version of rFactor 2 ??? because I want to pay a mod but there 19 dollars for a track is more expensive than official rf2 content !!! also laser scanned

http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=4893.0

P5grj21.jpg

Hi everyone!
Lately, the time we can dedicate to our beautiful hobby is decreased, but anyhow we spent part of the lockdown tryin' to learn something new about physics and we guess now it's time to see if this new stuff works.. :)

For the future, considered the less time we have, the idea is to focus mostly on the physics and to bring some new race cars in our list.

So after a loooong break, here we are with two new updates!

BMW 2002 Turbo
Version 4.0 - Released 2020.11.30

CHANGELOG

• new engine torque
• new suspensions geometry and setup
• new aero with height and yaw sensitivity
• corrected engine limiter, inertia and braking torque
• tweaked turbo config
• corrected car total mass
• revised car polar inertia
• corrected steer lock and ratio
• corrected fuel tank position
• tweaked differential setup
• adjusted gearshift times
• tweaked setup options
• removed flames

DOWNLOAD HERE

McLaren F1

CHANGELOG

Physics
• new engine torque curve
• adjusted total mass
• revised inertia
• adjusted steer lock and ratio
• increased fuel consumption
• adjusted differential
• corrected final gear ratio
• revised engine inertia and braking torque
• corrected engine limiter
• adjusted brakes max torque and bias
• increased FFb multiplier

Visual
• corrected tyres dimension
• minor shaders adjustments

Other changes
• regenerated LoDs kn5 files
• regenerated VAO patch
• revised setup options ranges

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
Lately, the time we can dedicate to our beautiful hobby is decreased, but anyhow we spent part of the lockdown tryin' to learn something new about physics and we guess now it's time to see if this new stuff works.. :)

For the future, considered the less time we have, the idea is to focus mostly on the physics and to bring some new race cars in our list.

So after a loooong break, here we are with two new updates!

BMW 2002 Turbo

CHANGELOG

• new engine torque
• corrected engine limiter, inertia and braking torque
• tweaked turbo config
• corrected car total mass
• revised car polar inertia
• corrected steer lock and ratio
• tweaked differential setup
• adjusted gearshift times
• tweaked setup options
• removed flames

DOWNLOAD HERE

McLaren F1

CHANGELOG

Physics
• new engine torque curve
• adjusted total mass
• revised inertia
• adjusted steer lock and ratio
• increased fuel consumption
• adjusted differential
• corrected final gear ratio
• revised engine inertia and braking torque
• corrected engine limiter
• adjusted brakes max torque and bias
• increased FFb multiplier

Visual
• corrected tyres dimension
• minor shaders adjustments

Other changes
• regenerated LoDs kn5 files
• regenerated VAO patch
• revised setup options ranges

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hope you'll enjoy them!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mod quality is SUPERB! I've also tried Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 (1992) I'm without words....believe me speachless.... Keep up the good work man!

Just a quick question. In a replay camera set is the first camera the start one or the first corner. Many thanks.
The first camera typically catches your car as it is crossing and pulling away from the start line. The heading in the camera.ini file would read [CAMERA_0].

Hey all...

After creating a fictional 'MARTINI' skin/livery set for @RMi_wood and his Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12... I have since revised them in to a version 2.0 (will not overwrite the original skins/liveries), and thought i'd post here about them also. :)

Changes from the 'original' skins...
  • Changed side striping (updated for a sleeker look)
  • Changed front skirt (color-coded w/stripes)
  • Changed font within 'MARTINI' logos (self-created MARTINI logos)
  • Changed font within number circles
  • Updated car brand logos (different styles)
  • Added 'grunge/road grime' to entire vehicle (instead of being clean/spotless)
The multiple skin variants contained within are...
  • Teal/Aqua (10)
  • Green (11)
  • Blue (12)
  • Orange/Bronze (13)
  • Red (14)
  • Yellow (15)
  • White/Grey (73)
  • Black (76)
and two 'Special Editions'...
  • Blue SE (12)
  • Red SE (13)
You can check them out at...
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...2-martini-fictional-non-historic-skins.37421/

Or direct download them at...
https://sharemods.com/e4n6d40t0o9i/assettocorsa_alfa_romeo_33tt12_martini_skins_2.0.7z.html

All skins are 4k.

An example of what skins/liveries are contained... (Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 'MARTINI' Red/14 Skin/Livery v2.0)

5YB5Ren.png

Cheers,

soulkobk
Wow soulkobk !
Your Alfa 33 T12 skins are excellent. Thank you.
RMi_wood has not yet put out the final version of it (physics) that we are all waiting for, however... while we wait for it, do you think you could create a couple of "Cinzano" liveries with whatever car numbers you want to put on them? They would become other nice "Italian" competitors. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Does anyone knows if there are some Ride2/3 tracks that were converted for AC?

I would especially like Castelletto circuit as it s a narrow track used for Legend cars.

Another question anyone knows some GTsport converted Porsches as the 993 rs or 997 gt3 for AC?

Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back