Don’t generalise please..../...But we see that word "encrypted" by the mod makes it instantly more desirableAnd i think we'll see more and more encrypted mods coming with rise of ilya_s Workshop?
That's the least of its problems. Maybe it was released to troll the whole encryption process and to demonstrate why, if you are going to encrypt your car, you better make damn sure it doesn't have obvious errors. Driver face clipping through your view, steering by telekenesis, magical flipped mirror, textures by N64... all blatantly obvious after less than a minute and this is apparently version 2. It has to be a joke.I have downloaded the Seat Leon 2017 from Assettoland:
02.11.2020: Seat Leon 2017 v2.0 by AE Garage (Encrypted & CSP) for AC v1.16.3
View attachment 969404
Altough the car is encrypted, at least the preview pic is Assetto Corsa-standard (see photo above).
The problem with this car is, that the AI can only drive this car very slow. Has anybody an idea, what is wrong with the data?
No kidding, even "Esprit ..." or alike mods?Don’t generalise please.
For me (and I’m not alone): encrypted = immediate delete.
No kidding, even "Esprit ..." or alike mods?You are my hero : )
But seriously, you should have noted my emoticon after "desirable". That meant twofold
so please do not be offenced. Best regards for my hero!
PS. Even paid mods? LOL
Hello, fellow AC race drive,
I bring you the recently updated Vasco Sameiro racing track. It´s a circuit located near the city of Braga in Portugal. The author of the original track in Rfactor is Rasta Drifter and this update to 2020 is work of a portuguese modder Rui Fernandes. He also needs your opinions
With grid, drift, drift reverse and karting. 22 pits.
Redone AI and cameras
Have fun...
I don't need to look at my replays because I drove this car over 2000km in AC.
It's low, but it runs as it should. There will be a new version of it will be fixed some things (I don't know if there will be anything fixed when suspended).
I'm sorry, but I want to clarify one thing, because a lot of people are asking me what to download, and I'm getting a mess in this thread after your patches.....
When the flyingsaucer fixes the front banner (we're just learning everything, we have time, For me make inccredible progress in its skills in such a short time anyway.Estimated 100 percent ) then we'll issue an official fix with the new car number.
Until then, please do not add any corrections, glass, stickers, suspension or other.
If someone want to improve something please contact me or flysingsaucer
Thank you
I can tell you something, "for four beers"Stop mocking my friend, you came here to the forum and play the hero on the right and left.
It's nothing to do with who has an opinion on the subject, let alone the encryption.
Stop ****ing your stupidity, because you're not bringing anything new.....
My next small thing for ya all, a config for Circuito Vasco Sameiro.
@LiquidSkyMan and @safi hellie posted their stuff here today for that track a few posts back, many thx for that. 👍
So I thought all this ugly background boxes on certain elements as crowd or bushes, etc. should be removed and doing it, grass and some tweaks more could help to improve it a bit more ...
Master of quality testing Mr. @Fanapryde was satisfied so far with it. 👍
Only not so dense grass as on other tracks was on his list. But I think in Portugal it´s often really dry in summer and grass looks often taht way. But maybe @Paulo Ribeiro can give us his opinion?
Any other feedback is as always welcomed too.
Extract it into AC root folder. Hope you enjoy it.
Oh, @Masscot just mentioned he got probs starting that track.
Track crashed for him to an purple screen on Rift/CM. I´m sorry for that.
So, maybe test the track without my config before. I don´t believe it´s the config, but I just wanna warn you...
Changes made so far:
Edit: updated version with slightly darker sand and toned more yellowish can be find here:
- added some lights
- fixed some elements with solid boxed background and black tent entries
- new grass added, not so densed for now
- removed old odd 3D grass
- overall adjusted brightness, contrast
- created vao-patch
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1104#post-13093134
I can tell you something, "for four beers"
Remember?
And i see the GTPlanet is not an elitist clan, so why you call ME stupid? LOL.
BTW. Fanapryde is my "old friend"from another forum
, and i already know many of you LOL, because many of you asking for $aid mods there
.
Sol is not required, it's a csp feature. I think you need at least csp 0.1.64 and then go into custom shaders patch settings, lighting FX and tick the active box in the "dynamic shadows" related section at the bottom
You can't read, can you? @SiR80My time to answer you is wasted ...... Because you're in awe of yourself .... because you've improved two wipers for existing cars hahahah......
"That's why my patches are great "you're funny .........
Besides, there's nothing I want to support you about and how.....
My money, buddy.....
Yup, i think we're clear. But you see even in real life, you cannot stop eg aftermarket tuners like novitec, or kreiss to make appliances to cars. And if it extends driving experience, people are even more eager to try the aftermarket ones.Ok finish this theater, everything has been explained.
SiR80 Relax, man, or your line will shoot.
Yup, i think we're clear. But you see even in real life, you cannot stop eg aftermarket tuners like novitec, or kreiss to make appliances to cars. And if it extends driving experience, people are even more eager to try the aftermarket ones.
I have no next patches prepared for 1.06 because that's enough i think, and i made alternative fixed version based on abandoned v1.01 of the car, Tony said the v1.01 does not exist anymore.
So:
1. Added badges (that civic was without front badge. Oh take that replacement antenna that comes from my patch too - it doesnt suit), 1a. antenna tweaked
2. Internal "Spoon" banners for front AND rear
3. no license plates (which required tricky rebuilding of AO textures)
4. Better FFB and feel during the cornering (the original civic [same as ek6] was not centering the steering wheel on the corner exit at all).
5. Proper internal window with dust and reflection.
6. Speed gauges turn black when lights are turn on, to improve readability of the numbers.
7. Speedometer scaled to mph instead of kph, to preserve "original" layout of speedometer face.
TO DO (my plans):
Fix the "low pants" or "undergarment" on civic spoon.
And a few more coming. (It's a completely independent rework, not to clash with your "1.06 branch" release. Also the rear wiper that Tony deleted from 1.01 (don't know why) will be not included to distinguish from v1.06.
The interior is giving me some AssettoGarage vibes IMO the car definitely needs improvements.I have downloaded the Seat Leon 2017 from Assettoland:
02.11.2020: Seat Leon 2017 v2.0 by AE Garage (Encrypted & CSP) for AC v1.16.3
View attachment 969404
Altough the car is encrypted, at least the preview pic is Assetto Corsa-standard (see photo above).
The problem with this car is, that the AI can only drive this car very slow. Has anybody an idea, what is wrong with the data?
You already answer to yourself, can't you see that no one is taking up the topic with you............. you know what Spoon is and what it looked like, what stamp on the mask, what antenna correction, conversion from km/h to mph ,ek6 really ?? hahahahhah ....
God you see and you don't thunder, is there any moderator here ??
There is somewhere a tutorial by @delpinsky for 3dmax. @flyingsaucer posted about it, so it's easy.Does anyone know of a tutorial of some sort that explains how to make cars Rain FX ready (so wipers)? Because I'd love to try and do that for some cars, just don't know how![]()
I tried, but could not find a PP filter that looks good on it. Which PP you use and do you still use Sol weather conditions, or default ones?So, ilja's sol alternative, or default / base thing.
Anyone use it or tried it?
It looks pretty good and is so kind on performance I can do rain fx with over 20 AI.
I guess its missing a lot of stuff but you still get full 24 hour cycle and the weather effects.
I guess i am asking as it seems no one really talks about it or make filters for it... i am a convert.
View attachment 969446
I have updated the link to the 103 skin I use the wrong banner with wrong numberNew skin for the Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO
Drivername: Boris Gideon
Team: Formula Racing
number: 103
View attachment 969408
Download
Enjoy
ilja's sol alternative?????? please explain ???So, ilja's sol alternative, or default / base thing.
Anyone use it or tried it?
It looks pretty good and is so kind on performance I can do rain fx with over 20 AI.
I guess its missing a lot of stuff but you still get full 24 hour cycle and the weather effects.
I guess i am asking as it seems no one really talks about it or make filters for it... i am a convert.
View attachment 969446